Author Topic: | NWBC | Season 5 | Finals  (Read 50496 times)

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Board Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
  • Side: Neutral
Re: | NWBC | Season 5 | Match-week 1
« Reply #240 on: March 08, 2022, 04:52:16 pm »
That's a dumb idea.
Thank you for the insightful wisdom Mr Unicorn. Care to actually elaborate on what makes it bad in your eyes so we can theorise a better way?
No.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #241 on: March 08, 2022, 04:54:28 pm »
That's a dumb idea.
Thank you for the insightful wisdom Mr Unicorn. Care to actually elaborate on what makes it bad in your eyes so we can theorise a better way?
No.
Didnt ask
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Enderby

• Second Lieutenant
  • Damien Romero / 4e Huss Since the creation
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_CvlVt_Enderby
« Reply #242 on: March 08, 2022, 04:56:00 pm »
To be honest with regards to Arty, a vote was done but wasn't done with all the signed up teams? We were never included in the vote unless one of my guys has gone rogue

cav shouldn't dismount during all charge, as simple as that
I can't agree with this at all. Even dismounted a cav player is at a large advantage to an infantry player, especially in a more casual environment.

With all due respect, you didn't play much cavalry to say that, a cavalryman doesn't stand a chance in 1v1 mounted against a bayonet, he'll be dismounted and killed instantly thanks to his range, take my word for it  :(

We can also find rules to reduce the advantage of the infantry too, it's just stupid, like i said :

"Adding rules just because peoples have trouble facing hussars is like adding rules to the infentry because the hussars have trouble facing the infantry, it's just a problem of skill personal, for example, I had a hard time killing infantry, i suck, the difficulty is the same for both, a hussar can die suddenly, the infantry too, everyone has their strengths and weaknesses, I think everyone agrees with that. To add penalties is to misunderstand the classes"

RIP The Arty :(
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 05:02:57 pm by Enderby »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #243 on: March 08, 2022, 05:15:22 pm »
To be honest with regards to Arty, a vote was done but wasn't done with all the signed up teams? We were never included in the vote unless one of my guys has gone rogue

I can't agree with this at all. Even dismounted a cav player is at a large advantage to an infantry player, especially in a more casual environment.
With all due respect, you didn't play much cavalry to say that, a cavalryman doesn't stand a chance in 1v1 mounted against a bayonet, he'll be dismounted and killed instantly thanks to his range, take my word for it  :(
I played and lead cavalry long before I made my own infantry regiment so thats not quite true  ;D We are talking about the All Charge only here. I am well aware who has what advantage in a 1v1 between an Infantry player and a cav player.

With respect to you, because I also have no clue who you are, there is a reason why having cav dismount etc. became a thing. Its not just out of a hatred from infantry players. When the all charge is called and cohesion is lost, the point is for it to be an equal playing field for everyone left to the best of the admins ability. So that everyone gets a chance providing you are not dead already. Thats not the only reason, but honestly its the only reason needed.

If we were to have a season without all-charge, it would be shit.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Enderby

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 08, 2022, 05:19:32 pm »

I played and lead cavalry long before I made my own infantry regiment so thats not quite true  ;D We are talking about the All Charge only here. I am well aware who has what advantage in a 1v1 between an Infantry player and a cav player.

With respect to you, because I also have no clue who you are, there is a reason why having cav dismount etc. became a thing. Its not just out of a hatred from infantry players. When the all charge is called and cohesion is lost, the point is for it to be an equal playing field for everyone left to the best of the admins ability. So that everyone gets a chance providing you are not dead already. Thats not the only reason, but honestly its the only reason needed.

Oh you don't know me when you played cav? Hello, Enderby the jumper of the 4e Huss winner of 4 cavalry tournament, league 1 with the 4e Huss, Strange never to have met him if you have already played cav :)

I see, so go to play all inf, this is a GF now, not a event after this :) there are several classes, you have to accept it, the advantages as well as the disadvantages. You forgot the very principle of the game: Napoleonic wars.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2022, 11:10:56 pm by Enderby »

Offline Saitama

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • older than Glennofnw
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady_Boy
« Reply #245 on: March 08, 2022, 05:25:02 pm »
Tbh we should just give the cav players admin horses since they seem to be disabled in general disadvantaged on foot

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 08, 2022, 05:32:00 pm »

I see, so go to play all inf, this is a GF now, not a event after this :) there are several classes, you have to accept it, the advantages as well as the disadvantages. You forgot the very principle of the game: Napoleonic wars.
Yes but I haven't forgotten what Napoleonic Wars is, a game. It needs to be fun for all involved.

If a small majority of Cav players want to make the experience worse for everyone else, of course we won't agree.

Offline Enderby

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 08, 2022, 05:33:02 pm »
Tbh we should just give the cav players admin horses since they seem to be disabled in general disadvantaged on foot

People who don't arrive will have good reason to complain after this without saying that maybe they are just not arrive personally  :)

Offline Enderby

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 08, 2022, 05:34:46 pm »

Yes but I haven't forgotten what Napoleonic Wars is, a game. It needs to be fun for all involved.

If a small majority of Cav players want to make the experience worse for everyone else, of course we won't agree.

The cav is the bad boy when people don't arrive, but what is the reverse? This discussion is pointless.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 05:36:30 pm by Enderby »

Offline Saitama

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • older than Glennofnw
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady_Boy
« Reply #249 on: March 08, 2022, 05:35:00 pm »

People who don't arrive will have good reason to complain after this without saying that maybe they are just not arrive personally  :)
I hope people arrive if people not arrive personally!

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 08, 2022, 05:35:39 pm »
Lmao stop trolling people with worse Englando than you  ;D

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #251 on: March 08, 2022, 05:38:25 pm »

might as well remove cav from the tournament then lol, this isn't a casual event and most people work together and all charge the majority of the time isn't a chaotic mess (if it is it's your fault lmao) like in casual events so handicapping cav further is just retarded and this is just people complaining cause they are too shit to kill a dude on a horse (which shouldn't be that hard in 2022)

Offline Enderby

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 08, 2022, 05:40:14 pm »

I hope people arrive if people not arrive personally!
I'm talking about personal skill, people criticize and want more rules without looking for a second if the problem is not theirs, i without the trolls start coming, so have a nice day  :)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 06:07:19 pm by Enderby »

Offline Enderby

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 08, 2022, 05:41:40 pm »

might as well remove cav from the tournament then lol, this isn't a casual event and most people work together and all charge the majority of the time isn't a chaotic mess (if it is it's your fault lmao) like in casual events so handicapping cav further is just retarded and this is just people complaining cause they are too shit to kill a dude on a horse (which shouldn't be that hard in 2022)

Exactly 8)

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 08, 2022, 05:45:13 pm »
Aight I'm out nobody here is capable of producing brain cells and it won't go anywhere anyway.

@Stoiki, nobody is talking about handicapping cav further except you.