Author Topic: EU Star Points - Updated 19/12/2022  (Read 28135 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: EU Star Points - UPDATE STREAM TONIGHT
« Reply #150 on: May 12, 2022, 04:19:13 pm »
Herishey overrated as always joining stacked up teams +0.5 per month!

8)
Not hard to get rated in this low skill era.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #151 on: May 12, 2022, 04:23:42 pm »
Genuine question, do you think a 6v6 team comprised of the best current players would beat a 6v6 of the best players of the 'Golden Age' of NW or whatever.
Surely with how the game has developed over the years a top 50 player now would be a top 30 back in time?
Is this era 'low skilled' or is it just everyone has a higher level so the difference in talent is less marked, idk

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #152 on: May 12, 2022, 04:25:59 pm »
I'm not referring to years ago, never did I say that. But compared to just even 6 months ago or a year ago, this era is low-skilled. There are a few 'top' players outside of that sure, but not many. You just need to look at the NWWC rosters to see that.

In answer to your actual question btw ofc a current team would win because as you said the game and its average skill has massively increased. But I don't have any doubt that if certain top players from back then started playing the game properly like some of these new gens in this era that they'd have evolved just the same way and risen to the top. Maybe not as many of them but the 'top tier' I believe would have as it's more in their mentality than anything else.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 04:32:25 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

BlitzkriegMBNW

Offline Rikus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Gren_Rikus
« Reply #154 on: May 12, 2022, 05:06:06 pm »
Was fun watching people say "I don't care about lists" then proceed to complain and explain why they should be higher rated on this list. Used my prime sub to support the content

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #155 on: May 12, 2022, 06:38:54 pm »
Gay
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #156 on: May 12, 2022, 08:04:05 pm »
fietta with his slow brain still believing i aint french cuz he thinks i dont have proof for it. funny shit

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #157 on: May 12, 2022, 10:46:04 pm »
fietta with his slow brain still believing i aint french cuz he thinks i dont have proof for it. funny shit

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
« Reply #158 on: May 12, 2022, 10:49:55 pm »

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 12, 2022, 10:51:16 pm »

ask herishey he'll tell u i proved it

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 12, 2022, 10:51:57 pm »
I'm not referring to years ago, never did I say that. But compared to just even 6 months ago or a year ago, this era is low-skilled. There are a few 'top' players outside of that sure, but not many. You just need to look at the NWWC rosters to see that.

In answer to your actual question btw ofc a current team would win because as you said the game and its average skill has massively increased. But I don't have any doubt that if certain top players from back then started playing the game properly like some of these new gens in this era that they'd have evolved just the same way and risen to the top. Maybe not as many of them but the 'top tier' I believe would have as it's more in their mentality than anything else.
I hate how people actually use this arguement like that isn't the natural progression that should be taking place anyway.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 12, 2022, 10:52:11 pm »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #162 on: May 12, 2022, 11:03:01 pm »

ask herishey he'll tell u i proved it

Thing is, I really couldn't give a toss where someone is born to where they live now, how they were born or what they look like, it would be weird if I knew that

Phailur

« Reply #163 on: May 12, 2022, 11:22:48 pm »
With achilles being considered top player this is certainly a low skilled era

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 13, 2022, 12:20:40 am »