Author Topic: 91st Regiment of Foot - Argyllshire Highlanders  (Read 566655 times)

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 91st Regiment of Foot - Argyllshire Highlanders
« Reply #4815 on: February 05, 2014, 08:38:20 pm »
Dearest Joseph Graham, Joe Mackenzie… Or whatever you style yourself as nowadays… As ever, your opinion is noted, ignored and deleted. Please try attempt to bother someone else with your pointless buffoonery.

Eh? I'm sorry, but if I recall rightly then you're the tosser who went bawling to several server hosts trying to imply that I'd been impersonating you; and then more recently tried to have me banned off of the 63e Teamspeak whilst bantering to FrithBiscuit. Now, I haven't the foggiest what I've done to offend you (other than being right, apparently), nor do I care. If that is all you can muster as an insult then I suggest you try another game; I hear League of Legends scrape up the trash these days.

That aside, you know how to work a computer; if you want to cobble together some half-arsed insults my PM box is always open.

Offline Admaa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4816 on: February 05, 2014, 08:43:06 pm »
Anyway! To add to the discussions/nostalgia, I remember one event in the 91st thursday linebattle, where we were all partizani and charged the 91st whom were in a tripple rank formation.. it was glorious! xD I was in the 15th Hussars then.
Really do miss that event. :)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 08:44:45 pm by SeanBeansShako »

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4817 on: February 05, 2014, 08:44:57 pm »
Spoiler
Why not take the 91nd? Or the 91rd? 91th? 92st?
The 91nd "Dyslectic" Highlanders. Good idea  ::)
I am sooooo doing that!  ;D

As for the 3rdFG vs Palfer debate. I think you should take the fight outside... On a serious note, you clearly do not have any other purpose but to insult each other on this thread, so just leave it be. Insulting leads nowhere and I do not see your dislike of each other going away, so please let that be the last post on the topic of 91st vs 3rdFG or whatever you were aiming at.

+1, I did make this point earlier on, but it was ignored by said individual.

Anyway! To add to the discussions/nostalgia, I remember one event in the 91st thursday linebattle, where we were all partizani and charged the 91st whom were in a tripple rank formation.. it was glorious! xD I was in the 15th Hussars then.
[close]
Hehe yeah, I remember those. Loved the fun games at the end. My only problem with 91st lbs was that I lagged like crazy and usually was shot before I could even enter melee... Was still a great time though and 1v1 lbs were always amazing! :D

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4818 on: February 05, 2014, 08:46:27 pm »
Back here again after two more summons by the report button. Deleted and edited the recent conflict on this page.

Last warning, this thread gets derailed one more time for pointless drama sake and I'm going to have to lock it for good. Talk about the 91st or don't post.

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4819 on: February 05, 2014, 08:49:44 pm »
> wrong post deleted, reposting.

I don't remember the 91st pulling triple ranks whilst I was there, especially during the Thursday Event. I would have pinned something like that on Murphy's 28th; they used to do that kind of thing fairly regularly.

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4820 on: February 05, 2014, 08:51:07 pm »
> wrong post deleted, reposting.

I don't remember the 91st pulling triple ranks whilst I was there, especially during the Thursday Event. I would have pinned something like that on Murphy's 28th; they used to do that kind of thing fairly regularly.
Oh we only did that in fun events, meaning after a real event and not very often either. Our fun events usually consisted of things like everyone on that side go cav, other side form square or everyone go Officer, but sometimes we did things like the partizani charge mentioned earlier. :D

Offline Admaa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4821 on: February 05, 2014, 08:52:21 pm »
Spoiler

As for the 3rdFG vs Palfer debate. I think you should take the fight outside... On a serious note, you clearly do not have any other purpose but to insult each other on this thread, so just leave it be. Insulting leads nowhere and I do not see your dislike of each other going away, so please let that be the last post on the topic of 91st vs 3rdFG or whatever you were aiming at.

[close]
Hehe yeah, I remember those. Loved the fun games at the end. My only problem with 91st lbs was that I lagged like crazy and usually was shot before I could even enter melee... Was still a great time though and 1v1 lbs were always amazing! :D

Ahah, yeah say what you want about the 91st, but the events were really good. ::)
xD Aha, usually when i was there in 15th hussars we'd be hiding behind a hill, while the massive volleys were going on. It looked so glorious. Just seeing that regiment, made me reconsider being in cav. Now I've been in line for like.. Since october I think. ;D

Offline JackieChan

• First Lieutenant
  • Galavant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4822 on: February 05, 2014, 08:55:40 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Ahah, yeah say what you want about the 91st, but the events were really good. ::)
xD Aha, usually when i was there in 15th hussars we'd be hiding behind a hill, while the massive volleys were going on. It looked so glorious. Just seeing that regiment, made me reconsider being in cav. Now I've been in line for like.. Since october I think. ;D
Yeah I remember that. Cavalry mostly decided our events. Was annoying as hell for line infantry though. We would lag so much that which ever side had more remaining cavalry towards the end, would win. You'd just ride through everyone once the Infantry was engaged and take advantage of the confusion and lag. Was always slaughter. :P

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #4823 on: February 06, 2014, 12:21:11 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Yeah I remember that. Cavalry mostly decided our events. Was annoying as hell for line infantry though. We would lag so much that which ever side had more remaining cavalry towards the end, would win. You'd just ride through everyone once the Infantry was engaged and take advantage of the confusion and lag. Was always slaughter. :P

But also made for some epic charges. Some of the best events that I can remember included multiple lines and cavalry charging each other at once, didn't matter if we lost the round because the melee charge was always so glorious.  :D
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Rydog

• Captain
  • uwotm8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4824 on: February 06, 2014, 05:15:39 am »
I liked the weekly non-NW events that I came to a lot, hilarious stuff. Like the Age of Empires style mod, with the "Brogan?" spam, destroying doors only to find its bricks on the other side... good times.  :'(

edit:

Well considering the event concerned Tavington, who is the owner of the thread and the reason for posting, I would have thought it was on topic. But Hey Ho, This is just a game, respect other people!

I am curious as to what events the 91st attend, as I would like to invite as I used to.  ;) ;) ;) ;)

its dead now, like dead dead (deader than bashy dead RIP)

I don't wanna jinx it.. but i'm really surprised no 'new' 91st regiments have popped up. Thats probably why this thread is being asked to kept open I guess.

I thought u wur dead dead, like not quite bashy dead but dead.

na not bashy dead
Spoiler
[close]
just kinda dead
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 05:25:59 am by Rydog »

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4825 on: February 06, 2014, 08:56:34 am »
Yeh. Bashy be pretty dead. I cry  :'(

Offline Posh

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • i can help col posh out with anything
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Lt_Posh
« Reply #4826 on: February 06, 2014, 11:28:33 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

But also made for some epic charges. Some of the best events that I can remember included multiple lines and cavalry charging each other at once, didn't matter if we lost the round because the melee charge was always so glorious.  :D
[close]
I can remember when on the custom desert map where every line regiment went into one big melee engagement inside the city along with Cav. One of the best events I've ever been to.
Previously: 2ndCSG Major - 17e Colonel - 22nd Serjeant - 1Lhr Leutnant - 78th Lance Corporal

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4827 on: February 06, 2014, 11:29:59 am »
^ this. I would love to see more custom maps at events again; they were far more entertaining than spending ten to fifteen minutes waiting for a poorly generated random plains.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
« Reply #4828 on: February 06, 2014, 01:39:09 pm »
^ this. I would love to see more custom maps at events again; they were far more entertaining than spending ten to fifteen minutes waiting for a poorly generated random plains.

I totally agree. Custom maps all the way.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4829 on: February 06, 2014, 03:52:14 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

RIP bashy and bashy's dad.