Author Topic: [RGL9] General Discussions  (Read 54783 times)

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [RGL9] General Discussions
« Reply #1140 on: April 04, 2023, 09:44:02 pm »
y'all act like its only Chrishes fault (I blame him too!) but arent there any other hosts aswell?

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #1141 on: April 04, 2023, 09:46:41 pm »
y'all act like its only Chrishes fault (I blame him too!) but arent there any other hosts aswell?
No one else has actively done anything.

stockholm hasn't even finished writing the previews

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1142 on: April 04, 2023, 09:47:18 pm »
Fucking remarkable that Tournament Host ignores his own rules and lets 55th Gren players play for Centre in L2.
No blame to the 55th though just that Price is a fucking retard.
Zenon requested to move to the Centre roster (he is a centre officer anyway) as he was supposed to be the only leader in attendance for the rest of their matches. But obviously this was not true as Vegi was there and playing.

I'm not around at the moment but will deal with this later.
You could've denied it since you knew I was playing in the centre because I also asked you to make the transfer to our centre a bit ago.
I didn't know you were going to continue playing for the centre. I was told otherwise, nor could I ask you as you deleted me in your little temper tantrum you had.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1143 on: April 04, 2023, 09:50:47 pm »
Fucking remarkable that Tournament Host ignores his own rules and lets 55th Gren players play for Centre in L2.
Zenon requested to move to the Centre roster (he is a centre officer anyway) as he was supposed to be the only leader in attendance for the rest of their matches. But obviously this was not true as Vegi was there and playing.

You could've denied it since you knew I was playing in the centre because I also asked you to make the transfer to our centre a bit ago.
I didn't know you were going to continue playing for the centre. I was told otherwise, nor could I ask you as you deleted me in your little temper tantrum you had.
wdym you don't know I was going to continue playing for centre? What is the purpose of a transfer then? I feel like you are blaming me for playing in centre xd
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 09:52:43 pm by Vegi. »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Chainsor

• Major General
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
« Reply #1144 on: April 04, 2023, 09:51:47 pm »
No one else has actively done anything.
maybe thats the problem :)

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: April 04, 2023, 10:05:06 pm »

wdym you don't know I was going to continue playing for centre? What is the purpose of a transfer then? I feel like you are blaming me for playing in centre xd
I don't know how you have taken me saying "Zenon told me" as me blaming you. I said I was told otherwise, never pointed fingers at you except to point out you were in attendance.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: April 04, 2023, 10:13:14 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
I don't know how you have taken me saying "Zenon told me" as me blaming you. I said I was told otherwise, never pointed fingers at you except to point out you were in attendance.
"he was supposed to be the only leader in attendance for the rest of their matches. But obviously this was not true as Vegi was there and playing." idk why u wrote this then or why this is relevant
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 10:19:57 pm by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: April 04, 2023, 10:15:13 pm »
Spoiler

"he was supposed to be the only leader in attendance for the rest of their matches. But obviously this was not true as Vegi was there and playing." idk why u wrote this then or why this is relevant
You have conveniently left out the sentence before that says "Zenon requested"
[close]
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 10:19:33 pm by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #1148 on: April 04, 2023, 10:20:19 pm »
Spoilers after 5.

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: April 04, 2023, 10:24:41 pm »
Spoilers after 5.
Did you have to delete the rest of the post? XD

Look, olive branch. Obviously:

1. Shouldnt have accepted it anyway
2. Obviously shouldn't have taken someones word as gospel

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: April 04, 2023, 10:25:22 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
that's not what I mean, but whatever what you gonna do about it anyway

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: April 04, 2023, 10:27:53 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
that's not what I mean, but whatever what you gonna do about it anyway
Then wrong you would be as I have already been talking to Kincaid about it and told him once I am around tonight/morning I will be.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #1152 on: April 04, 2023, 10:30:00 pm »
Spoilers after 5.
That was accidente and can be restored

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: April 04, 2023, 10:32:21 pm »
Spoilers after 5.
That was accidente and can be restored
I'm just goofin with ya :-*

Offline Alec053

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Cpt_Alec
« Reply #1154 on: April 04, 2023, 10:37:14 pm »
Well this went a bit out of control. I didn't mean that we have to overturn the result.