Author Topic: [RGL9] General Discussions  (Read 54073 times)

Offline BlackBeard

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ledger's Neko-Chan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BlackBeard
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [RGL9] General Discussions
« Reply #1050 on: March 31, 2023, 05:01:40 pm »
i mean you can call kore fat all you like but that mans dick is wet 24/7 from weeb hoes so sit ur religious ass down until sunset you throat kicked sounding motherfucker

Blackbeard uno reverso on his own regiment

nah i just love my man kore, dudes linked me to much hentia xD
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 05:32:58 pm by BlackBeard »

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #1051 on: March 31, 2023, 05:05:15 pm »
Rip Fietta bait 🤣
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1052 on: March 31, 2023, 05:07:36 pm »

Offline BlackBeard

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ledger's Neko-Chan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: March 31, 2023, 05:25:12 pm »
 ??? ... anway back on topic, so whens the big rename happening? heard rumours in a gf match that 45thN were changing to 'The 45thFF'

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #1054 on: March 31, 2023, 05:31:31 pm »
ayyeeee we back!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #1055 on: March 31, 2023, 05:45:10 pm »
i mean you can call kore fat all you like but that mans dick is wet 24/7 from weeb hoes so sit ur religious ass down until sunset you throat kicked sounding motherfucker

Pls dm it’s for a friend

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1056 on: March 31, 2023, 05:48:04 pm »

Pls dm it’s for a friend
I can get you some hentai ASMR if you'd like.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline BlackBeard

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ledger's Neko-Chan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: March 31, 2023, 06:00:39 pm »

Pls dm it’s for a friend
clash's inbox is gunna look wild once kore seen this

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Board Moderator
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #1058 on: March 31, 2023, 06:27:18 pm »
Proud of 45thN for forcing the default, at least someone in the community holds some standards regarding the rules.

Thanks for the entertaining read, the Ramadan excuse cracked me up big time, lmfao
Yes we didn't expect you to speak out against the 45thN for anything involving the 55th or me, thanks sherlock for your pertinence

PS : I wouldn't advise you to make fun of Ramadan/fasting, since you really need it Kore  :-*

Why are you pretending that everything is a personal vendetta against you? You being in 55th or not wouldn’t change my opinion, but thank you for making it personal

And where am I making fun of Ramadan? I just pointed out how ridiculous it is to use it as an excuse considering your regiment realised that it exists less than an hour before the official match

You’re just making yourself and the 55th look even more silly, though the regiment has been a laughing stock for quite some time now, I’m really sorry for Anthony

Now excuse me as I have somef leftover pizza, doritos and a few cans of Mountain Dew code red to finish before making my dick wet again today, god I love America
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #1059 on: March 31, 2023, 06:32:08 pm »
Proud of 45thN for forcing the default, at least someone in the community holds some standards regarding the rules.

Thanks for the entertaining read, the Ramadan excuse cracked me up big time, lmfao
Yes we didn't expect you to speak out against the 45thN for anything involving the 55th or me, thanks sherlock for your pertinence

PS : I wouldn't advise you to make fun of Ramadan/fasting, since you really need it Kore  :-*

Why are you pretending that everything is a personal vendetta against you? You being in 55th or not wouldn’t change my opinion, but thank you for making it personal

And where am I making fun of Ramadan? I just pointed out how ridiculous it is to use it as an excuse considering your regiment realised that it exists less than an hour before the official match

You’re just making yourself and the 55th look even more silly, though the regiment has been a laughing stock for quite some time now, I’m really sorry for Anthony

Now excuse me as I have somef leftover pizza, doritos and a few cans of Mountain Dew code red to finish before making my dick wet again today, god I love America

👑👑👑👑👑👑
CoC > any other team

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: March 31, 2023, 06:42:06 pm »

I have no more energy or FSE right now, you came 3 hours late, sorry I default, I won the fight
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 06:44:18 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1061 on: March 31, 2023, 06:43:18 pm »
Spoiler

Pls dm it’s for a friend
clash's inbox is gunna look wild once kore seen this
[close]
Don't think it's not coming to you too.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1062 on: March 31, 2023, 06:45:19 pm »

I have no more energy or FSE right now, you came 3 hours late, sorry I default, I won the fight
looking kinda weak here bro...

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: March 31, 2023, 06:51:11 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Yes, I thought exactly the same thing when you defaulted, but I have since learned from my mistakes, no mercy for latecomers, sorry kore 3 hours before we would have been able to exchange words..
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 06:55:25 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline BlackBeard

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ledger's Neko-Chan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: March 31, 2023, 06:52:33 pm »

the sun hasnt set yet lad give it a hour and 15 minutes and this man will go super FSEFRENCH mode on ur ass  :P