Author Topic: [RGL8] Introduction & Applications  (Read 41701 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [RGL8] Introduction & Applications
« Reply #615 on: October 12, 2021, 10:46:16 am »
Same discussions each year.  ::)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #616 on: October 12, 2021, 10:55:05 am »
Holy shit, I missed the good stuff.

Chrisehs acting upon critics alone, is big enough of an argument why RGL is sadly gonna be very poor.

it's RGL, you can't fuck up organizing RGL

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #617 on: October 12, 2021, 11:34:41 am »

Chrisehs acting upon critics alone, is big enough of an argument why RGL is sadly gonna be very poor.

Turn gf mode on
Turn comp score off
Reset map
Turn comp score on

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #618 on: October 12, 2021, 11:46:32 am »
If RGL was slam dunk going to be poor, then people wouldn't sign up for it. Its almost as though people say the same thing everytime I host a tournament.

If you don't want to play then don't play it. Regardless of if I was here or not the same outcome would have happened. You can point fingers and say Chriseh bad but I have already explained the reasons as to not allowing multiple teams per regiment. Just because you guys want to argue one specific point against the reasons why it shouldn't be allowed doesn't make it any less legitimate of a reason.

As Voluble said I am stubborn, but at the same time instead of bringing up actual arguements most of you just default to "another tournament ruined, fuck John Price". Then expect an interaction from me.

Which is fine. You are entitled to your opinion. At the end of the day Tardet and the old admin team have given their blessing. We will be having an RGL and the only people that can ruin it are the people playing it by acting like petulant children. I have no interest in playing, I am just here to host and these are the decisions the hosting team has made.

If someone wants to have a real conversation I am here but I am not responding to any of the insults as stupidity breeds more stupidity.

P.S: As I mentioned yesterday I did have a look at doing 7/7/7 - Once Kore has taken a look at the brackets and agree on which one is best for this tourney we will update you all later today.

Turn gf mode on
Turn comp score off
Reset map
Turn comp score on
Give people the opportunity and they will complain about anything :D
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 11:48:36 am by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
« Reply #619 on: October 12, 2021, 12:46:24 pm »
@Criseh

How much I must donate so centre company is allowed as well?

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: October 12, 2021, 12:53:25 pm »
Let’s be real, at the end of the day RGL is the most prestigious tournament for regiments, it’s for the best players to represent their regiments, the standard should be high and it shouldn’t be for everyone to sign up as many iterations of their regiment as possible, like if you’re good enough you’ll play
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #621 on: October 12, 2021, 01:15:22 pm »
Let’s be real, at the end of the day RGL is the most prestigious tournament for regiments, it’s for the best players to represent their regiments, the standard should be high and it shouldn’t be for everyone to sign up as many iterations of their regiment as possible, like if you’re good enough you’ll play
The whole thing is similar to the discussions I had with allowing multiple nations for NWWC. The only difference I can see here is that it was of course going to be allowed by the previous host so I can understand why some people may be miffed. But it's a new organiser and it's their decision to make.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #622 on: October 12, 2021, 01:24:13 pm »
@Criseh

How much I must donate so centre company is allowed as well?
I'll DM you my price...
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #623 on: October 12, 2021, 01:32:05 pm »
Another tournament ruined, fuck John Price!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #624 on: October 12, 2021, 01:33:39 pm »

P.S: As I mentioned yesterday I did have a look at doing 7/7/7 - Once Kore has taken a look at the brackets and agree on which one is best for this tourney we will update you all later today.

Thanks for at least considering it - with RGL happening so late into the year I really can't think of any other way to do it if we want to avoid another car crash season like MRGL
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: October 12, 2021, 01:36:24 pm »
Another tournament ruined, fuck me harder!
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: October 12, 2021, 01:41:46 pm »
Cry is free, and NW players love a freebie.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 01:43:33 pm by Shadey »

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: October 12, 2021, 01:47:59 pm »
Cry is free, and NW players love a freebie.

Anyone offering free palmares? Anyone?

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #628 on: October 12, 2021, 02:01:05 pm »
The whole thing is similar to the discussions I had with allowing multiple nations for NWWC. The only difference I can see here is that it was of course going to be allowed by the previous host so I can understand why some people may be miffed. But it's a new organiser and it's their decision to make.

I don't exactly see an issue with centre companies being allowed to play. But as a filler. So every other regiment has a spot before them.
RGL is just another tournament, imo not like NWWC as that is meant for the best players of each nation, and having 3 different teams for each nation stops it being the best. But normally say for RGT you wouldn't have 2/3 different teams for a single tournament.

I think that the centre companies should be allowed to play, as long as there aren't other regiments trying to play as well. say chriseh does the 7/7/7 format. and is lacking 2 regiments for the league 2 or 3. Then let 92nd and 45thN centre company play.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #629 on: October 12, 2021, 02:05:09 pm »
Then what's the point of having multiple leagues with lower standards? If it was just for the best regiment to beat the worse ones then there's no fun for anyone other than the top regiments... This argument is the perfect example as to why this game will never get any bigger in the comp scene like it used to be, how can players who are new to the game experience RGL, if only the top 15 will play?

It's easy for you and the other 15thyr members to comment against it cuz you are one company full of experienced people who don't consider development of new players as much as the likes of 45thN and 92nd.