Author Topic: [RGL8] Introduction & Applications  (Read 41908 times)

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [RGL8] Introduction & Applications
« Reply #240 on: September 23, 2021, 09:50:21 pm »
Spoiler
Should maybe ask what happened instead of making blind assumptions.

You conveniently made a new regiment just before RGL, that's what happened.
the regiment was "conveniently" made as there was a upset in the officer core, causing the resident col to lose his shit and ban half the grenadiers. nothing more.
Ofc I loose my shit if people try to force me to step down from my own regiment when a queen got butthurt xD anyhow no more of this
[close]
I can provide evidence (screenshots, conversations, recording) that what you say is wrong but I don't think this is the right place, I will make a decision according to Tardet one.

One screenshot xD oof, that will destroy me
It's obvious you did something wrong Rayleigh even your own officers agree I don't even hold a grudge against you it just makes sense for me to leave the regiment after what you did. it could have stayed there and you'd still have your whole gren compagny just without me if you hadn't acted like an idiot afterwards.

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
  • My harem is filled with french NW players
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 55th_Col_Rayleigh
« Reply #241 on: September 23, 2021, 09:56:18 pm »
Spoiler
Should maybe ask what happened instead of making blind assumptions.

You conveniently made a new regiment just before RGL, that's what happened.

the regiment was "conveniently" made as there was a upset in the officer core, causing the resident col to lose his shit and ban half the grenadiers. nothing more.
Ofc I loose my shit if people try to force me to step down from my own regiment when a queen got butthurt xD anyhow no more of this
[close]
I can provide evidence (screenshots, conversations, recording) that what you say is wrong but I don't think this is the right place, I will make a decision according to Tardet one.

One screenshot xD oof, that will destroy me
It's obvious you did something wrong Rayleigh even your own officers agree I don't even hold a grudge against you it just makes sense for me to leave the regiment after what you did. it could have stayed there and you'd still have your whole gren compagny just without me if you hadn't acted like an idiot afterwards.

Whatever queen think what you want :) gl with the 65th!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 10:02:10 pm by Rayleigh »
'It was like playing vs 45thN centre or a turk reg" -> Boring / Running simulator / No enjoyment / Not even playing the game / Resident sleeper zzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #242 on: September 23, 2021, 10:05:45 pm »
Ah the classic GF team in RGL love to see it.

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #243 on: September 23, 2021, 10:09:21 pm »
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Rayleigh

• Sergeant
  • My harem is filled with french NW players
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 55th_Col_Rayleigh
« Reply #244 on: September 23, 2021, 10:20:37 pm »
'It was like playing vs 45thN centre or a turk reg" -> Boring / Running simulator / No enjoyment / Not even playing the game / Resident sleeper zzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 23, 2021, 10:22:06 pm »

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #246 on: September 23, 2021, 10:49:49 pm »

Regiment Name: 65th Regiment of Foot
Regiment Location: EU
Contact 1: ZeydenIV
Contact 2: Blitzkrieg
Roster: (TBC)

Player 1 | GUID
Player 2 | GUID
Player 3 | GUID
Player 4 | GUID
Player 5 | GUID
Player 6 | GUID
Player 7 | GUID
Player 8 | GUID
Player 9 | GUID
Player 10 | GUID
Player 11 | GUID
Player 12 | GUID
Player 13 | GUID
Player 14 | GUID
Player 15 | GUID
Player 16 | GUID

A regiment that has formed just for RGL. Nice
Hertz what you have done in 13e does not really qualify you for being the moral guard
Asking my friends if they wanted to play in the same regiment is fine. We didn't try to recruit anyone who wasn't our friends. and it's not like 13e formed right before RGL like 65th or whatever they are.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #247 on: September 24, 2021, 12:08:22 am »
I think everyone in the 65th would have preferred to play with the 55th, I definitely wanted to, but things just happened in a way that made that impossible. I mean, the 65th is literally the 55th's gren roster with a different leader so I don't think it's hard to work out what happened. It's hardly a "gf team regiment" if it's an almost exact continuation of the lineup the 55th entered in the RGT.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #248 on: September 24, 2021, 12:17:30 am »

I think everyone in the 65th would have preferred to play with the 55th, I definitely wanted to, but things just happened in a way that made that impossible. I mean, the 65th is literally the 55th's gren roster with a different leader so I don't think it's hard to work out what happened. It's hardly a "gf team regiment" if it's an almost exact continuation of the lineup the 55th entered in the RGT.

What happened was a shit excuse to coup a regiment, people just wanted good chanter and decided to follow beef of one person. You're just a bit wet aren't ye. 55th has always been a regiment of brainless members, it's practically a sitcom watching from the side-lines so this doesn't really come as a surprise.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #249 on: September 24, 2021, 12:30:13 am »

What happened was a shit excuse to coup a regiment, people just wanted good chanter and decided to follow beef of one person. You're just a bit wet aren't ye. 55th has always been a regiment of brainless members, it's practically a sitcom watching from the side-lines so this doesn't really come as a surprise.

idk what chanter is, pls speak to me in English next time
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #250 on: September 24, 2021, 12:33:06 am »
My real question is why 65th name ? nothing against the regiment being formed after some issues but the name is ugly

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 24, 2021, 12:36:25 am »
My real question is why 65th name ? nothing against the regiment being formed after some issues but the name is ugly

69th is always better

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #252 on: September 24, 2021, 12:43:33 am »
Fietta wasn’t you like some sort of zeyden simp? Funny how as soon as zeyden does something with me and gibby involved you hate it. I must be getting deja vu cuz I feel like I’ve experienced this before

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #253 on: September 24, 2021, 12:44:41 am »
45th > 55th > 65th
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 24, 2021, 12:44:42 am »
Fietta wasn’t you like some sort of zeyden simp? Funny how as soon as zeyden does something with me and gibby involved you hate it. I must be getting deja vu cuz I feel like I’ve experienced this before

Leave me out of your shit again, never been a Zeyden simp but I do like him ye. Stop making it personal for fuck sake, the chat is poor. I already told you on discord to leave me out of your shit when you added me over some baseless rumours, sick of your shit.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 12:47:24 am by Fietta »