Author Topic: BCS R.Tournament | Low-Mid Tier Randomised Tournament | Second series  (Read 21574 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Good NW players with good group fighting experience that have signed up already and got accepted should be let to lead without them getting removed, even if they may not have leading experience, they are not going to get any if not given the chance, they already have the fundamentals of the game and the mechanics to properly lead and give out good tips to people that need them. Just my opinion.

Dias not to squash your "opinion" but everyone already has every chance to get good leading experience by stepping up and leading in their current team or creating their own. For a tournament like this to me it would make more sense to choose proven leaders with a high level of skill and a good background of leading rather then create teams with inexperienced players who have barely even proven themselves on the GF scene let alone as a competent team leader.

There have already been several randomized tournaments of this nature where people could have proven themselves, there have been many tournaments every year to prove yourself and there will continue to be but for a low-mid tier tournament wouldn't you as a player rather have a high caliber leader and a top tier player taking the helm rather than some newbie trying to get some experience?

Thanks for your opinion though.

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
  • Side: Neutral
Player signup
Player Name:Yoshie
Player Steam Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Eishoy/
Player GUID:1102762
have you read and agreed to the rules including of what is considered a mid-low tier player?yes

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
Good NW players with good group fighting experience that have signed up already and got accepted should be let to lead without them getting removed, even if they may not have leading experience, they are not going to get any if not given the chance, they already have the fundamentals of the game and the mechanics to properly lead and give out good tips to people that need them. Just my opinion.

Dias not to squash your "opinion" but everyone already has every chance to get good leading experience by stepping up and leading in their current team or creating their own. For a tournament like this to me it would make more sense to choose proven leaders with a high level of skill and a good background of leading rather then create teams with inexperienced players who have barely even proven themselves on the GF scene let alone as a competent team leader.

There have already been several randomized tournaments of this nature where people could have proven themselves, there have been many tournaments every year to prove yourself and there will continue to be but for a low-mid tier tournament wouldn't you as a player rather have a high caliber leader and a top tier player taking the helm rather than some newbie trying to get some experience?

Thanks for your opinion though.
idk whats going on but i agree with golden

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
based
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline Crush

• First Lieutenant
  • Retirement is finally done.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Crusher
Player signup
Player Name: Crush
Player Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CrusherP/
Player GUID: 1518076
have you read and agreed to the rules including of what is considered a mid-low tier player? yup

BlitzkriegMBNW

ok bare with me having seen some of the captains selected, im gonna convince the admons to change a couple.

Could we also be provided a brief description as to why the chosen captains were chosen?

I'll provide a fun criteria as to who shouldn't be selected:

1. Being friends with the player who doesn't really have much experience leading.
2. Being a terrible player and terrible leader.
3. Being ONeil.
4. Being a good player with little to no NW leading knowledge.

Maskman, even though not the best player in the world, does actually have knowledge of leadership in NSS and is more than capable of helping low tier players out and providing advice.

You could argue that 1 top tier player could potentially change a match, but in reality, if your team is trash then you're not really going to perform as the solo 'carry' player, especially considering 'Mid' tier players
aren't actually bad at all.
dude i dont even know myself haha but ill get it sorted ez

Ive co cpted in 2 nw teams successfully, and lead a couple of native teams i am valid for this tourney.

I think maskman is a grey area because he has the skill of a player but the experience of a cpt. Idk

Ye blitz should just add another mid tier player to the team then to balance it out, this tournament is going to be 'loosely' randomised anyways with some obvious edits
This is already being done imo. Certain teams will have more mid tier players than others for terms of balancing. Only captain I am looking to possibly change right now is chuckster and this is due to a potential language barrier. The rest stays, weather it be from when they signed up or the fact I felt they would be a better captain. Don’t like it don’t come to my tournament, simple as.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
Just let EGS do the tournament stuff, because the rest (yes all of you) that gets hosted is total dogshit

Don’t sign up if you don’t want to play, it’s the same for any tournament. If someone says they want to host a tournament and people sign up to it, it’s not for you to say they shouldn’t do the tournament.

This tournament is randomised where players will be placed with other random players in hopes of creating new teams and developing low tier players by inducting them into the community and allowing top tier players to play with and develop these players.
The admins organise the rosters, that was on the thread at the start, and it says on the OP that the idea is for players beyond mid tier to captain teams of low-mid tier players. You may have an issue with Blitz’s choices but they’re his choices to make, you aren’t entitled to a spot as captain when the thread made it clear from the start that the admins would choose.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 01:37:47 am by Gibby Jr »
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
Why Twister wasn’t accepted but Jakob and Chuckster were?  ??? ??? ???
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
I'm not friends with Blitz obviously

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
Player signup
Player Name: bodya
Player Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/profilityofgamer/
Player GUID: 1591730
have you read and agreed to the rules including of what is considered a mid-low tier player? yes

BlitzkriegMBNW

I'm not friends with Blitz obviously
Well chuckster applied first and asked me on steam. I didn’t think about language however when choosing him since I’ve never encountered that issue when speaking to him. But I realise in leading there is an issue and for that issue I’ve decided to change Ilypa to the captain instead.

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
RIP to everyone who ends up in chucksters team LMAO
stfu and go back jerk off to underage hentai. fat pig

Offline jakob.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: amaterasu jakob
lmao
<3

Online R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
Captain signup
Captain Name:R1bazZz
Captain Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/R1bazZz
Captain GUID: 1418311
have you read and agreed to the rules including of what is considered a mid-low tier player? Yes im proper dogshit i just wana cpt idm not playing just let me cpt !

« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 09:43:17 am by R1bazZz »
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Online R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
RIP to everyone who ends up in chucksters team LMAO
stfu and go back jerk off to underage hentai. fat pig
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue