Author Topic: Your opinion on LGBT  (Read 15426 times)

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Your opinion on LGBT
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2021, 04:23:33 am »
gay is ok

abortion is ok

vaccination is ok

playing boring on nw is not ok

just play native, u can't play boring with 1000 cav and archers swarming u every fight
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Lonedoge.

• Second Lieutenant
  • thanks to fellow artmaster higen for the signature
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2021, 04:25:02 am »
gay is ok

abortion is ok

vaccination is ok

just play native, u can't play boring with 1000 cav and archers swarming u every fight
i played native cav for a bit, was too easy for a godwin such as myself so had to quit

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2021, 04:29:14 am »
gay is ok

abortion is ok

vaccination is ok

i played native cav for a bit, was too easy for a godwin such as myself so had to quit
ahh, a mighty PW X-presser i'm sure!
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Lonedoge.

• Second Lieutenant
  • thanks to fellow artmaster higen for the signature
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2021, 04:53:48 am »
gay is ok

abortion is ok

vaccination is ok

true cav skill is how many couches you can land while rubberbanding on a laggy full server

and how long ur horse survives after jumping into a shieldwall

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2021, 05:09:17 am »
People really care about what other people do when it doesn’t impact their lives whatsoever lmao.

The only thing I can argue against is trans dudes competing against women. Even then as long as it isn’t a professional or Olympic sport or a combat sport, I really don’t mind too much.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline sHype

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN | sHype
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2021, 05:09:30 am »
Poberta you are a legend and I love you so much ! <3

lowkey simp for poberta

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2021, 07:11:52 am »
gay is ok

abortion is ok

vaccination is ok

true cav skill is how many couches you can land while rubberbanding on a laggy full server

and how long ur horse survives after jumping into a shieldwall
ok glopaxi simp smh
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Poberta

• Colonel
  • Coc great power IRL historian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_kgd_poberta
  • Side: Union
« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2021, 07:22:49 am »
Poberta you are a legend and I love you so much ! <3

lowkey simp for poberta
why you love me?

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2021, 08:23:50 am »
LGBT people don't harm anyone. Just let people live their life and love who they want.
no wonder these people get away with all that shit if the average voter has such a simplistic view of the issue
Wdym chief? Does the thought of 2 men/women kissing or getting married make you piss and shit yourself? Foaming at the mouth because someone who was born a girl wishes to be a boy?

Btw there is no "issue". People marrying who they're attracted to isn't an issue. It's human rights.

Being gay or trans an issue? Nope, gay marriage? Yup.

Marriage is sacred, its purpose is to bond a man and woman together in faith. If homosexuality (or atleast acting on homosexual desires) is sin, why on earth would you allow marriage for it. An alternative for marriage for homosexual couples would be a 'Civil Partnership'; when registered you get the same benefits/rights as a standard married couple but without divinity.

It's why you hear "Holy matrimony" thrown around a lot when performing vows (in atleast Catholicism) because it means:

"covenant by which a man and woman establish between themselves a partnership of the whole of life and which is ordered by its nature to the good of the spouses and the procreation and education of offspring"

All of which simply doesn't apply to homosexual couples. The reason being homosexual or transgender is fine, is because there's nowhere in the bible that states being homosexual is sin; it mentions numerous times that acting on your homosexual desires is sin, but being homosexual isn't.

On another note, performing homosexuality acts is sin, which you can repent, everyone sins, but allowing marriage of sin is (in the case of religion) stepping the line; something which is only done for political value (mainly leftism). I think if people were more educated on the bible, gay marriage wouldn't be that controversial because understanding the whole reason it exists is enough for it to not be reasonable for homosexuality. Civil partnerships exist to respect religion, you don't need marriage to make a bond between humans.
Marriage is about love. Its about 2 people who love each other and wish to express that bond officially. A man and Woman are no more in love than 2 men or 2 women. Civil Partnerships are available for those couples (Straight Or Not) who don't believe in the word "marriage". But yes, same-sex couples should be allowed to get married if they wish.

That statement hurt my eyes and couldn't be more wrong
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 08:25:30 am by Fietta »

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2021, 09:32:44 am »
LGBT people don't harm anyone. Just let people live their life and love who they want.
no wonder these people get away with all that shit if the average voter has such a simplistic view of the issue
Wdym chief? Does the thought of 2 men/women kissing or getting married make you piss and shit yourself? Foaming at the mouth because someone who was born a girl wishes to be a boy?

Btw there is no "issue". People marrying who they're attracted to isn't an issue. It's human rights.

Being gay or trans an issue? Nope, gay marriage? Yup.

Marriage is sacred, its purpose is to bond a man and woman together in faith. If homosexuality (or atleast acting on homosexual desires) is sin, why on earth would you allow marriage for it. An alternative for marriage for homosexual couples would be a 'Civil Partnership'; when registered you get the same benefits/rights as a standard married couple but without divinity.

It's why you hear "Holy matrimony" thrown around a lot when performing vows (in atleast Catholicism) because it means:

"covenant by which a man and woman establish between themselves a partnership of the whole of life and which is ordered by its nature to the good of the spouses and the procreation and education of offspring"

All of which simply doesn't apply to homosexual couples. The reason being homosexual or transgender is fine, is because there's nowhere in the bible that states being homosexual is sin; it mentions numerous times that acting on your homosexual desires is sin, but being homosexual isn't.

On another note, performing homosexuality acts is sin, which you can repent, everyone sins, but allowing marriage of sin is (in the case of religion) stepping the line; something which is only done for political value (mainly leftism). I think if people were more educated on the bible, gay marriage wouldn't be that controversial because understanding the whole reason it exists is enough for it to not be reasonable for homosexuality. Civil partnerships exist to respect religion, you don't need marriage to make a bond between humans.
Marriage is about love. Its about 2 people who love each other and wish to express that bond officially. A man and Woman are no more in love than 2 men or 2 women. Civil Partnerships are available for those couples (Straight Or Not) who don't believe in the word "marriage". But yes, same-sex couples should be allowed to get married if they wish.

That statement hurt my eyes and couldn't be more wrong

Don't worry, both of you will remain virgins regardless  :'(

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2021, 10:06:29 am »
gay is ok

abortion is ok

vaccination is ok

Lonedoge staying based as usual I see  ;)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2021, 10:18:05 am »
I like how it's no one else but a Scottish guy speaking up for gAy AnD tRaNs rIGhTS xd

Oh no! I'm not taking them serious! Call me a homophobe now!

For science! For biology!
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #72 on: July 03, 2021, 10:19:27 am »
In our modern secularised society marriage is nothing but the institutionalised (love-)bound between two citizens before the law, that comes with it’s special rights and legal obligations. At it‘s core it is not solely a religious thing and people should stop gatekeeping it as such - especially those who apparently still have the sexual morality of the medieval ages.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 10:24:46 am by Dokletian »
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2021, 10:27:09 am »

I am not single pringle noob

In our modern secularised society marriage is nothing but the institutionalised (love-)bound between two citizens before the law, that comes with it’s special rights and legal obligations. At it‘s core it is not solely a religious thing and people should stop gatekeeping it as such - especially those who apparently still have the sexual morality of the medieval ages.

Marriage is about God's bond between two people; just because it's institutionalised, doesn't degrade what the whole point of marriage is, you're still going to church and you're still performing god's vows.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 10:30:40 am by Fietta »

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #74 on: July 03, 2021, 10:32:40 am »

I am not single pringle noob

Marriage is about God's bond between two people; just because it's institutionalised, doesn't degrade what the whole point of marriage is, you're still going to church and you're still performing god's vows.
What about the legal binding of a marriage? That’s got nothing to do with god?