Author Topic: Amaterasu 正道 | "Always Higher"  (Read 23651 times)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Amaterasu 正道 | Groupfighting Team
« Reply #210 on: August 26, 2021, 12:08:59 pm »
Spoiler
Amatememesu strikes again
Go suck more Poosy dick, im sure they enjoy it
Spoiler
And let the big boys talk yes? Good.
[close]
Great banter, if the big boys are talking why are you here tho?
Poor chant, you know why im talking. Well how is your improvement going after joining 15th, because personally I haven’t seen any…

If Alf came back to 45thN (which almost certainly won't be able to), unironically would still be in centre company
Would still prefer that than being you fietta, best known for clutching a 4v1 against Marxiel, and getting rejected by nearly every gay NW player…

I've never once engaged in any of the NW gays apart from bullying them (not Maurice though, he is kinda cute). Funnily enough I'm not cringe enough to actively prowl the NW gay scene in search for my next bite, I'm not in that circle jerk ring with the rest of them.
[/spolier]
Ahh yes, the self hating gay.
From what I heard here was a situation between you gibby and blitz?
[close]
Nothing, absolutely nothing, it's just Blitz spreading countless lies and personal information from years ago to make his autistic mind feel better.
Fair enough. I really don’t care.  Just baiting ngl. You do what you wanna do.

Yeah, it did work to be fair, but I'm sick of the bullshit being spread, paints me like a bitch.
You ain’t no bitch fietta!

I'm only Maskman's bitch ;)

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #211 on: August 26, 2021, 12:09:20 pm »
I do like how I pointed out to zeyden how dumb it is to equate skill at a game with personal worth and then the only thing his lackeys do is talk about a persons skill to try and devalue them… like cmon Achilles I know for a fact you’re better at insults than this I’m very disappointed
Cool but why would I want to waste time on insulting you? Cmon bro, and im sure i don’t need your recognition and you know this :):):):)

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #212 on: August 26, 2021, 12:09:36 pm »
fascinating read, keep it up guys
When are you back? Need my 2v2 partner. Basically not seen you since then.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 26, 2021, 12:11:52 pm »
I do like how I pointed out to zeyden how dumb it is to equate skill at a game with personal worth and then the only thing his lackeys do is talk about a persons skill to try and devalue them… like cmon Achilles I know for a fact you’re better at insults than this I’m very disappointed
Cool but why would I want to waste time on insulting you? Cmon bro, and im sure i don’t need your recognition and you know this :):):):)

Because clearly something triggered you, if you need a safe space to talk about it I’m sure mask can give you one on TS
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 26, 2021, 12:12:47 pm »
I’ve never actually heard Achilles speak, when I was in 45thN many moons ago, he just used to squeak and make grunting noises. He seems to have come a long way.

He still makes them for me, but for different reasons :)

Because clearly something triggered you, if you need a safe space to talk about it I’m sure mask can give you one on TS

It can't be safe when you're prowling around looking for beef to relay to people!!!

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 26, 2021, 12:14:32 pm »

Really? I didn’t know you were this smart mate

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 26, 2021, 12:18:41 pm »
I have a degree in banter from Oxford of course I’m smart, we’re providing entertainment to the masses here achilles
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 26, 2021, 12:19:06 pm »
I have a degree in banter from Oxford of course I’m smart, we’re providing entertainment to the masses here achilles

Probably why you failed it

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 26, 2021, 12:19:30 pm »
This is making my shit much more enjoyable

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 26, 2021, 12:19:37 pm »

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 26, 2021, 12:20:07 pm »

At least I don’t gloat about my Cock being mutilated mate 😂

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 26, 2021, 12:21:03 pm »

At least I don’t gloat about my Cock being mutilated mate 😂

Hey don't get jealous, we're all brothers, talking about our cocks, circumcised or not is perfectly normal!

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 26, 2021, 12:21:13 pm »
What the fuck have I done  ;D

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 26, 2021, 12:21:30 pm »

Put an end to this madness

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 26, 2021, 12:22:11 pm »

DW big Z it’s just the right day for a group wind up