Author Topic: Amaterasu 正道 | "Always Higher"  (Read 23671 times)

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Amaterasu 正道 | Groupfighting Team
« Reply #195 on: August 26, 2021, 11:59:06 am »
Amatememesu strikes again
Go suck more Poosy dick, im sure they enjoy it
Spoiler
And let the big boys talk yes? Good.
[close]
Great banter, if the big boys are talking why are you here tho?
Poor chant, you know why im talking. Well how is your improvement going after joining 15th, because personally I haven’t seen any…

If Alf came back to 45thN (which almost certainly won't be able to), unironically would still be in centre company
Would still prefer that than being you fietta, best known for clutching a 1v4 against Marxiel, and getting rejected by nearly every gay NW player…

let’s BAIT

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #196 on: August 26, 2021, 12:00:17 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
Poor chant, you know why im talking. Well how is your improvement going after joining 15th, because personally I haven’t seen any…

If Alf came back to 45thN (which almost certainly won't be able to), unironically would still be in centre company

Would rather put him in the lights company

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #197 on: August 26, 2021, 12:00:28 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Would still prefer that than being you fietta, best known for clutching a 4v1 against Marxiel, and getting rejected by nearly every gay NW player…

I've never once engaged in any of the NW gays apart from bullying them (not Maurice though, he is kinda cute). Funnily enough I'm not cringe enough to actively prowl the NW gay scene in search for my next bite, I'm not in that circle jerk ring with the rest of them. Good bait, though I think you've got the wrong guy.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 12:02:19 pm by Fietta »

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #198 on: August 26, 2021, 12:00:58 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

Why would I ever want to be in the 45th again? It’s like volunteering to go to an asylum
You don't volunteer to go to the 45thN asylum... You get sucked in and held against your will by maskman and his gang

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 26, 2021, 12:01:34 pm »
Fietta wants to be the only gay in the village leave him be
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 26, 2021, 12:02:47 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

Would still prefer that than being you fietta, best known for clutching a 4v1 against Marxiel, and getting rejected by nearly every gay NW player…

I've never once engaged in any of the NW gays apart from bullying them (not Maurice though, he is kinda cute). Funnily enough I'm not cringe enough to actively prowl the NW gay scene in search for my next bite, I'm not in that circle jerk ring with the rest of them.
[close]
Ahh yes, the self hating gay.
From what I heard here was a situation between you gibby and blitz?

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #201 on: August 26, 2021, 12:03:13 pm »
fascinating read, keep it up guys

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 26, 2021, 12:04:03 pm »
Thanks Gi, I’m on a Uni lecture and bored as fuck. So this is keeping me entertained.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 26, 2021, 12:04:10 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

I've never once engaged in any of the NW gays apart from bullying them (not Maurice though, he is kinda cute). Funnily enough I'm not cringe enough to actively prowl the NW gay scene in search for my next bite, I'm not in that circle jerk ring with the rest of them.
[/spolier]
[close]
Nothing, absolutely nothing, it's just Blitz spreading countless lies and personal information from years ago to make his autistic mind feel better. Though they have actively been wanting me to get involved, I almost certainly don't want to be part of it.

If you'd actually like a full story on that, message me on steam, if not, don't pretend you know anything darling.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 12:05:44 pm by Fietta »

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 26, 2021, 12:05:38 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

[/spolier]
[close]
Nothing, absolutely nothing, it's just Blitz spreading countless lies and personal information from years ago to make his autistic mind feel better.
Fair enough. I really don’t care.  Just baiting ngl. You do what you wanna do.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 26, 2021, 12:06:01 pm »
I do like how I pointed out to zeyden how dumb it is to equate skill at a game with personal worth and then the only thing his lackeys do is talk about a persons skill to try and devalue them… like cmon Achilles I know for a fact you’re better at insults than this I’m very disappointed
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 26, 2021, 12:07:18 pm »
I’ve never actually heard Achilles speak, when I was in 45thN many moons ago, he just used to squeak and make grunting noises. He seems to have come a long way.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 26, 2021, 12:07:50 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

[/spolier]
[close]
Nothing, absolutely nothing, it's just Blitz spreading countless lies and personal information from years ago to make his autistic mind feel better.

Yeah, it did work to be fair, but I'm sick of the bullshit being spread, paints me like a bitch.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 26, 2021, 12:08:17 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]

[/spolier]
[close]

Yeah, it did work to be fair, but I'm sick of the bullshit being spread, paints me like a bitch.
You ain’t no bitch fietta!

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #209 on: August 26, 2021, 12:08:46 pm »