Author Topic: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU] - Disbanded 02.21 - 01.22  (Read 104238 times)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [FR/EU]
« Reply #360 on: March 28, 2021, 11:46:38 pm »
would rate another rgt  8)

get involved - GG WP today was a good match :D
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #361 on: March 28, 2021, 11:49:18 pm »
Honestly, a RGT just right after the EIC ended, to make the transition with the upcoming 2v2 would be an absolute banger.

15thYR, 92nd, 45thN, 13e, 71st currently all have a top 10 line-up that can beat each other on a good day. Obviously, there would still be some more favourites than other based on experience and consistency but it would be a proper shame if nobody comes around to host something like that. I believe people mentioned it a while back but I have not heard about it since then so I have no idea if it's being planned or not.
On the tournament schedule thats exactly what we have planned. RGT on a Sunday (probably with the final/finals on another day) in between both the tournaments.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #362 on: March 28, 2021, 11:50:45 pm »
Honestly, a RGT just right after the EIC ended, to make the transition with the upcoming 2v2 would be an absolute banger.

15thYR, 92nd, 45thN, 13e, 71st currently all have a top 10 line-up that can beat each other on a good day. Obviously, there would still be some more favourites than other based on experience and consistency but it would be a proper shame if nobody comes around to host something like that. I believe people mentioned it a while back but I have not heard about it since then so I have no idea if it's being planned or not.
On the tournament schedule thats exactly what we have planned. RGT on a Sunday (probably with the final/finals on another day) in between both the tournaments.
Hope the servers don't crash right ;)
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: March 28, 2021, 11:52:32 pm »

Hope the servers don't crash right ;)
Lmao what a fucky situation that was.

I still give you at least 30% of the blame for that.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #364 on: March 29, 2021, 02:38:33 pm »
We close the week with a tense gf against the 45thN, lost 12-15. Still too dependent on our top carries, we miss a couple and you can tell the difference instantly but credits to be given where it's due, the 45thN line-up we faced tonight looked extremely strong. Not necessarily stacked with many so-called 'top' players but so much stability and cohesion across the board that makes it hard for anyone to play against, even with your best players.

If all the top regiments can keep the level they have been showing lately for the upcoming months (gf-wise), another edition of the RGT/RGL could very well end up being one of the most stacked/contested to date.

Wait who was missing

Phailur

« Reply #365 on: March 29, 2021, 02:44:34 pm »
Spoiler
We close the week with a tense gf against the 45thN, lost 12-15. Still too dependent on our top carries, we miss a couple and you can tell the difference instantly but credits to be given where it's due, the 45thN line-up we faced tonight looked extremely strong. Not necessarily stacked with many so-called 'top' players but so much stability and cohesion across the board that makes it hard for anyone to play against, even with your best players.

If all the top regiments can keep the level they have been showing lately for the upcoming months (gf-wise), another edition of the RGT/RGL could very well end up being one of the most stacked/contested to date.

Wait who was missing
[close]
If you notice, on the first page of this thread there is a list with all the members of the regiment and you just quoted a screenshot which includes the members that played during this match in particular. With your impeccable university-level education one would assume a fine happy youth such as yourself could come to a conclusion as pertaining to this matter on ones own accord.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #366 on: March 29, 2021, 02:47:30 pm »
Spoiler

Wait who was missing
[close]
If you notice, on the first page of this thread there is a list with all the members of the regiment and you just quoted a screenshot which includes the members that played during this match in particular. With your impeccable university-level education one would assume a fine happy youth such as yourself could come to a conclusion as pertaining to this matter on ones own accord.
Shadey, DOMI and ClaSh off the top of my head.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #367 on: March 29, 2021, 02:47:55 pm »
Wait who was missing

ClaSh, Domi, Shadey, Narrow. Wasn't using that as an excuse by the way, when we beat you a few weeks back I believe you were also missing a fair amount of your reliable grenadiers, just pointing out one of the 13e's issues atm is being too dependant of the 7-8 EU top players we have and who regularly carry our matches fragging wise. Nothing more, nothing less. ;)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 02:50:56 pm by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Phailur

« Reply #368 on: March 29, 2021, 02:51:27 pm »
rats

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #369 on: March 29, 2021, 02:56:50 pm »
Spoiler

Wait who was missing
[close]

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #370 on: March 29, 2021, 02:57:54 pm »
rats
phailur « the predator » NgannouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuU

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #371 on: March 29, 2021, 02:58:25 pm »
Spoiler

Wait who was missing
[close]

Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Nock

« Reply #372 on: March 29, 2021, 03:28:02 pm »
Spoiler

Wait who was missing
[close]

i love you

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: March 29, 2021, 03:29:15 pm »
Now thats an hard exdee

Offline Mugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 3eMG | 85e | 13e
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: March 29, 2021, 03:33:23 pm »
Spoiler

Wait who was missing
[close]

:o