Author Topic: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU] - Disbanded 02.21 - 01.22  (Read 103663 times)

Nock

Re: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU]
« Reply #1080 on: October 18, 2021, 10:16:51 pm »
?

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1081 on: October 19, 2021, 12:54:22 pm »
!

Offline MrBjarzii

• Sergeant Major
  • There is no such thing as luck.. Im a Swede.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrBjarzii
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1082 on: October 19, 2021, 01:13:43 pm »
GRouped <3
PIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1083 on: October 19, 2021, 01:18:19 pm »
13e has now disbanded to be come the 5th Royal Air Squadron.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: October 19, 2021, 01:23:04 pm »
yes but as of yet we lack competent pilots so if you have any experience in the control of flying boats with mounted machineguns plz hit erios  up

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: October 19, 2021, 01:45:10 pm »
yes but as of yet we lack competent pilots so if you have any experience in the control of flying boats with mounted machineguns plz hit erios  up
We also require an assassin for the entire 15thYR, if you are interested hit [14e] Dren up on Steam.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #1086 on: October 19, 2021, 02:16:05 pm »
I’m glad that Dren and I are the main pilots for the 5th Airborne

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: October 19, 2021, 02:36:58 pm »
I’m glad that Dren and I are the main pilots for the 5th Airborne
Yes and i'm very proud of my flight record of 10 meters before crash !!

Elsse

« Reply #1088 on: October 19, 2021, 03:38:12 pm »
We also require an assassin for the entire 15thYR, if you are interested hit [14e] Dren up on Steam.
Can't find his steam, can you give me the link please kind sir.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: October 19, 2021, 03:56:28 pm »
Can't find his steam, can you give me the link please kind sir.
yeah here man https://steamcommunity.com/id/Python910

Nock

« Reply #1090 on: October 20, 2021, 12:34:25 am »
can someone just take down crushers internet, i feel odd seeing him positive in gfs, just nuke his router

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #1091 on: October 20, 2021, 12:36:41 am »
can someone just take down crushers internet, i feel odd seeing him positive in gfs, just nuke his router
Weird isnt it
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: October 20, 2021, 12:49:13 am »
Weird isnt it
We have the best shitter support network in all of NW.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: October 21, 2021, 02:59:58 pm »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: October 21, 2021, 04:12:53 pm »
SlutLt