Author Topic: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League [Season 1]  (Read 58250 times)

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Napoleonic Wars Champions League Season 1
« Reply #195 on: February 24, 2021, 10:24:54 pm »
I think this is a situation where our CR could add some helpful and kind input. Hawkince saved the community he can save anything
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #196 on: February 24, 2021, 10:36:48 pm »
So if you don't allow late sign-ups, care to explain this?

From the Old Gen vs New Gen tourney thread: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=36087.0

Teams
Old Gen
Captain: RussianFury
Assistant Captain: AsianP
Roster:
Vortex
Godfreid
Marceaux
Waste
Pinoy
Rafael
Lawbringer
Tammo
BillTheButcher
Dom13WorstNW
Voodoo
Dutch
Junedragon
CluelessWill
Fireboy
Shinto
Sleek
Dodge
Havoc
Puppytron
Orcaryo
PJ
Nappy Surena
Dan the Chef
Jorge
Theodin
GlukTheWalrus
Maccle
Superbad
Duuze
Knightmare
Nevino
Windflower
Nico
Chantakey
Cwater
Jackie
Zappy

People who signed up late and trigger Risk:
Alexander
Marksman
Curtis Shuttler
Bick
Zen

[close]
New Gen
Captain: Maple
Assistant Captain: Anthony
Roster:
Risk
BabyJ
Krastinov
Min
Taehyun
MATT
Fox
Cade
Horse
SaintG
NickCole
Midnight
Canadian_Patriot
Jakester
Vetro
Nitric
Pedro
ToxicFormat
Suns
ThePredurrdurr
Evan
Liquid
Yoshie
Fartknocker
Abellard
Thornor
Kovy
Gul
Anakin
Amiranger
Bobmikbooboo
Montoytoy
Squirts
Wolfe
Unitater
Glenn
Winters
Spade

Vicious
Hawkince
LES IS MOREx
Armada
Kojo/Koj
TheJollyCanadian
Dj Overjoy

[close]

You allowed not 1, not 2, but 12 people to sign-up late for the only other NW tournament you've hosted which entailed individual player applications. The screenshot also shows that at least 4 of said players were even present for the gf portion of the tournament alone. You'll allow 12 people to sign-up late, 3-4 days late in some cases, yet refuse to allow 3 people-who all applied within 30 minutes to a day-play despite the fact that you have an insufficient number of applicants for your player pool. I know you can't respond with any legitimate justification, but just thought I'd post the evidence of your hypocrisy.

This isn't really evidence of hypocrisy. It's a different tournament, that happened almost 4 years ago. Experience from then to now and a resultant policy change don't constitute hypocrisy.
If he accepted the other late sign-ups for this league but kept you out, that would be hypocrisy.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 10:38:22 pm by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline koj~

• Private
    • View Profile
Former 47th Col, 13th Col, 21e Adj, 1stRM Maj, Nr.7 Kpl, 45e Grd, 25e SoP

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #198 on: February 24, 2021, 10:46:00 pm »

From the Old Gen vs New Gen tourney thread: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=36087.0

Teams
Old Gen
Roster:
Vortex
Godfreid
Marceaux
Waste
Pinoy
Rafael
Lawbringer
Tammo
BillTheButcher
Dom13WorstNW
Voodoo
Dutch
Junedragon
CluelessWill
Fireboy
Shinto
Sleek
Dodge
Havoc
Puppytron
Orcaryo
PJ
Nappy Surena
Dan the Chef
Jorge
Theodin
GlukTheWalrus
Maccle
Superbad
Duuze
Knightmare
Nevino
Windflower
Nico
Chantakey
Cwater
Jackie
Zappy

Alexander
Marksman
Curtis Shuttler
Bick
Zen

[close]
New Gen
Roster:
Risk
BabyJ
Krastinov
Min
Taehyun
MATT
Fox
Cade
Horse
SaintG
NickCole
Midnight
Canadian_Patriot
Jakester
Vetro
Nitric
Pedro
ToxicFormat
Suns
ThePredurrdurr
Evan
Liquid
Yoshie
Fartknocker
Abellard
Thornor
Kovy
Gul
Anakin
Amiranger
Bobmikbooboo
Montoytoy
Squirts
Wolfe
Unitater
Glenn
Winters
Spade

Vicious
Hawkince
LES IS MOREx
Armada
Kojo/Koj
TheJollyCanadian
Dj Overjoy

[close]

You allowed not 1, not 2, but 12 people to sign-up late for the only other NW tournament you've hosted which entailed individual player applications. The screenshot also shows that at least 4 of said players were even present for the gf portion of the tournament alone. You'll allow 12 people to sign-up late, 3-4 days late in some cases, yet refuse to allow 3 people-who all applied within 30 minutes to a day-play despite the fact that you have an insufficient number of applicants for your player pool. I know you can't respond with any legitimate justification, but just thought I'd post the evidence of your hypocrisy.

This isn't really evidence of hypocrisy. It's a different tournament, that happened almost 4 years ago. Experience from then to now and a resultant policy change don't constitute hypocrisy.
If he accepted the other late sign-ups for this league but kept you out, that would be hypocrisy.

What policy change? Late sign-ups weren’t allowed for that one either, but he acquiesced. The seeming only reason that he hasn’t done so in this case, despite the belated nature of the sign-ups being far less egregious in this regard, is simply owed to our personal animosity. That’s the literal definition of personal bias and hypocrisy.

And if you don’t believe me about the policies being virtually identical, here’s his post prior to all 12 of those sign-ups which he ultimately admitted.

Sign-ups are now closed! Thanks so much for signing up everyone!

Nowhere does he state that ‘Terms and conditions may apply’ at his discretion. He doesn’t stipulate that he’d allow people to join if late applications exceed a certain number. He simply did so, because...?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 10:49:20 pm by Cwater »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #199 on: February 24, 2021, 10:51:53 pm »

Teams
Old Gen
Roster:
Vortex
Godfreid
Marceaux
Waste
Pinoy
Rafael
Lawbringer
Tammo
BillTheButcher
Dom13WorstNW
Voodoo
Dutch
Junedragon
CluelessWill
Fireboy
Shinto
Sleek
Dodge
Havoc
Puppytron
Orcaryo
PJ
Nappy Surena
Dan the Chef
Jorge
Theodin
GlukTheWalrus
Maccle
Superbad
Duuze
Knightmare
Nevino
Windflower
Nico
Chantakey
Cwater
Jackie
Zappy

Alexander
Marksman
Curtis Shuttler
Bick
Zen

[close]
New Gen
Roster:
Risk
BabyJ
Krastinov
Min
Taehyun
MATT
Fox
Cade
Horse
SaintG
NickCole
Midnight
Canadian_Patriot
Jakester
Vetro
Nitric
Pedro
ToxicFormat
Suns
ThePredurrdurr
Evan
Liquid
Yoshie
Fartknocker
Abellard
Thornor
Kovy
Gul
Anakin
Amiranger
Bobmikbooboo
Montoytoy
Squirts
Wolfe
Unitater
Glenn
Winters
Spade

Vicious
Hawkince
LES IS MOREx
Armada
Kojo/Koj
TheJollyCanadian
Dj Overjoy

[close]

What policy change? Late sign-ups weren’t allowed for that one either, but he acquiesced. The seeming only reason that he hasn’t done so in this case, despite the belated nature of the sign-up being far less egregious in this regard, is simply owed to our personal animosity. That’s the literal definition of personal bias and hypocrisy.

And if you don’t believe me about the policies being virtually identical, here’s his post prior to all 12 of those sign-ups which he ultimately admitted.

His personal policy on being lenient towards late sign-ups, not the tournament sign-up policy. Again, just because he did something 4 years ago, doesn't mean he should be compelled to do it again.

There's also no evidence of him not allowing you in being the result of whatever personal issues you two may have, again, if he allowed the other late sign-ups in, but kept you out, I could see the case of it being personal bias and hypocrisy, but as it is right now, there's no evidence for it being the case.

Offline Cwater

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 24, 2021, 11:08:29 pm »

Teams
Old Gen
Roster:
Vortex
Godfreid
Marceaux
Waste
Pinoy
Rafael
Lawbringer
Tammo
BillTheButcher
Dom13WorstNW
Voodoo
Dutch
Junedragon
CluelessWill
Fireboy
Shinto
Sleek
Dodge
Havoc
Puppytron
Orcaryo
PJ
Nappy Surena
Dan the Chef
Jorge
Theodin
GlukTheWalrus
Maccle
Superbad
Duuze
Knightmare
Nevino
Windflower
Nico
Chantakey
Cwater
Jackie
Zappy

Alexander
Marksman
Curtis Shuttler
Bick
Zen

[close]
New Gen
Roster:
Risk
BabyJ
Krastinov
Min
Taehyun
MATT
Fox
Cade
Horse
SaintG
NickCole
Midnight
Canadian_Patriot
Jakester
Vetro
Nitric
Pedro
ToxicFormat
Suns
ThePredurrdurr
Evan
Liquid
Yoshie
Fartknocker
Abellard
Thornor
Kovy
Gul
Anakin
Amiranger
Bobmikbooboo
Montoytoy
Squirts
Wolfe
Unitater
Glenn
Winters
Spade

Vicious
Hawkince
LES IS MOREx
Armada
Kojo/Koj
TheJollyCanadian
Dj Overjoy

[close]

What policy change? Late sign-ups weren’t allowed for that one either, but he acquiesced. The seeming only reason that he hasn’t done so in this case, despite the belated nature of the sign-up being far less egregious in this regard, is simply owed to our personal animosity. That’s the literal definition of personal bias and hypocrisy.

His personal policy on being lenient towards late sign-ups, not the tournament sign-up policy. Again, just because he did something 4 years ago, doesn't mean he should be compelled to do it again.

There's also no evidence of him not allowing you in being the result of whatever personal issues you two may have, again, if he allowed the other late sign-ups in, but kept you out, I could see the case of it being personal bias and hypocrisy, but as it is right now, there's no evidence for it being the case.

So you’re not going to allow a top player and prospective captain to play because I signed up an hour late, in spite of the fact that you still haven’t reached the desired number of players. Have fun with Cytiuz and James I suppose.
tbf, you viewed the thread almost every day. I would update the thread and I would see people viewing it and you would often be one of them. I put it in MM chat a few times as well while you were on. Horse even told you about it the day of I posted it or after the date. You had more than enough time to sign up even after I posted 2 warnings that late sign-ups wouldn't be accepted. Then you chose to sign-up like 30 minutes after I say they are closed. like, generally I wouldn't have a problem with it since it's before the draft but I felt this was intentional.

Fucking Christ get out of yours and Risk's ass. He even states that he normally wouldn't have an issue, but feels that it's intentional in this case ONLY BECAUSE OF OUR HISTORY.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 11:10:06 pm by Cwater »

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 24, 2021, 11:29:05 pm »
Lewis learn to use spoilers
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline lewisfoxy

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 24, 2021, 11:30:05 pm »
Lewis learn to use spoilers

Srry dad the only forum I frequent is 4chan

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #203 on: February 24, 2021, 11:30:16 pm »
Look at the consequences of your own actions

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Red Viper

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Red Viper
« Reply #204 on: February 24, 2021, 11:42:55 pm »
Your honor, I would like to represent my client who will remain anonymous for their safety and security from defamation. *clears throat* The evidence the defendant, Cwater, is showing clearly passes the statute of limitations. I demand this evidence to be thrown out of court your honor and to uphold the law of "Deadlines" with no exception. The situation we find ourselves in is unfortunate, as I do wish for all parties to be able to participate in the very first NWCL auction draft. However, it appears that the complainant has had knowledge of this league prior to the deadline, from either possibly reviewing this very forum or by being notified by participating in the nightly event of "NA Matchmaking." The tourney host, Risk "Ego Slayer" Wasowski, has repeatedly announced, in the website quick chat, of the event itself. Even if the defendant had failed to become aware of the competitive event through announcements, for which Cwater enjoys participating in, it would be hard to believe his friends, which he has insinuated to have many, failed to notify him of such an occasion.

-snip-

-snip-

With this said, I conclude that the defendant most likely signed up an hour late to spite the rulings, since it is known that the two are not on amicable terms, or due to his own incompetence. I also motion for judge Xethos to declare the defendant guilty on all charges and bar Whale, Jorge, and Cwater from entering this season. For if we accept Whale and Jorge, who have been distant from community activity unlike Cwater, the honorable judge Hawkince of the CR will declare this case a mistrial and reverse the ruling. The prosecution rests.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 12:09:21 am by Hawkince »

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #205 on: February 24, 2021, 11:49:06 pm »
I am offering my security services for the trial of Cwater v. Risk/The Napoleonic Wars Champions League
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Vertildr

• First Lieutenant
  • ayeo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JohnFortnite
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #206 on: February 24, 2021, 11:51:42 pm »
I think Viper has stated the only things that have to be
movement keyer

Offline Fredrick

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 24, 2021, 11:52:53 pm »
better call in judge judy

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 24, 2021, 11:56:58 pm »

Teams
Old Gen
Roster:
Vortex
Godfreid
Marceaux
Waste
Pinoy
Rafael
Lawbringer
Tammo
BillTheButcher
Dom13WorstNW
Voodoo
Dutch
Junedragon
CluelessWill
Fireboy
Shinto
Sleek
Dodge
Havoc
Puppytron
Orcaryo
PJ
Nappy Surena
Dan the Chef
Jorge
Theodin
GlukTheWalrus
Maccle
Superbad
Duuze
Knightmare
Nevino
Windflower
Nico
Chantakey
Cwater
Jackie
Zappy

Alexander
Marksman
Curtis Shuttler
Bick
Zen

[close]
New Gen
Roster:
Risk
BabyJ
Krastinov
Min
Taehyun
MATT
Fox
Cade
Horse
SaintG
NickCole
Midnight
Canadian_Patriot
Jakester
Vetro
Nitric
Pedro
ToxicFormat
Suns
ThePredurrdurr
Evan
Liquid
Yoshie
Fartknocker
Abellard
Thornor
Kovy
Gul
Anakin
Amiranger
Bobmikbooboo
Montoytoy
Squirts
Wolfe
Unitater
Glenn
Winters
Spade

Vicious
Hawkince
LES IS MOREx
Armada
Kojo/Koj
TheJollyCanadian
Dj Overjoy

[close]

Spoiler

[close]
u went back to find a 4 year old tournament but couldn't take 5 seconds to sign up before the deadline

cmon cwater

Offline Cwater

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 25, 2021, 12:06:13 am »
Spoiler

Teams
Old Gen
Roster:
Vortex
Godfreid
Marceaux
Waste
Pinoy
Rafael
Lawbringer
Tammo
BillTheButcher
Dom13WorstNW
Voodoo
Dutch
Junedragon
CluelessWill
Fireboy
Shinto
Sleek
Dodge
Havoc
Puppytron
Orcaryo
PJ
Nappy Surena
Dan the Chef
Jorge
Theodin
GlukTheWalrus
Maccle
Superbad
Duuze
Knightmare
Nevino
Windflower
Nico
Chantakey
Cwater
Jackie
Zappy

Alexander
Marksman
Curtis Shuttler
Bick
Zen

[close]
New Gen
Roster:
Risk
BabyJ
Krastinov
Min
Taehyun
MATT
Fox
Cade
Horse
SaintG
NickCole
Midnight
Canadian_Patriot
Jakester
Vetro
Nitric
Pedro
ToxicFormat
Suns
ThePredurrdurr
Evan
Liquid
Yoshie
Fartknocker
Abellard
Thornor
Kovy
Gul
Anakin
Amiranger
Bobmikbooboo
Montoytoy
Squirts
Wolfe
Unitater
Glenn
Winters
Spade

Vicious
Hawkince
LES IS MOREx
Armada
Kojo/Koj
TheJollyCanadian
Dj Overjoy

[close]

So you’re not going to allow a top player and prospective captain to play because I signed up an hour late, in spite of the fact that you still haven’t reached the desired number of players. Have fun with Cytiuz and James I suppose.
tbf, you viewed the thread almost every day. I would update the thread and I would see people viewing it and you would often be one of them. I put it in MM chat a few times as well while you were on. Horse even told you about it the day of I posted it or after the date. You had more than enough time to sign up even after I posted 2 warnings that late sign-ups wouldn't be accepted. Then you chose to sign-up like 30 minutes after I say they are closed. like, generally I wouldn't have a problem with it since it's before the draft but I felt this was intentional.

Fucking Christ get out of yours and Risk's ass. He even states that he normally wouldn't have an issue, but feels that it's intentional in this case ONLY BECAUSE OF OUR HISTORY.
[close]
ok then why tf you cryin on this bitch and not talking to the mf on steam. deadass pimp ain't nobody really care that you took this long to sign up or not would mfs want to buy you ofc but that's not the whole point if dude has this "secret agenda" towards you settle that shit on ts or over steam. I recall you and him arguing over the league rules and how it would work either a couple of days before the tournament was even put on fse or right around when it did because you didn't like something. why didn't you sign up then or plan to sign up right when it was posted? you dragging this whole thing out cus you want him the change the rules that he set up shit kinda pointless it's yo own fault that the shit happening as it is and dude ain't finna simp over you for not joining.

I would love to talk with him over Steam, but considering he unfriended me that’s somewhat difficult at this time.