Author Topic: EU Community Representative Post : Feb-April (2021)  (Read 15560 times)

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EU Community Representative Post : Feb-April (2021)
« Reply #195 on: March 12, 2021, 05:13:12 pm »

ItsAlex

« Reply #196 on: March 12, 2021, 06:01:57 pm »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #197 on: March 12, 2021, 06:23:48 pm »
The thing that gets me is no matter what happens you can count on Fietta and Boboy to come in with a shit take that they should know people won't agree with, yet at the end go "OMG why you calling us dumb". This is the internet lads, you need to learn that mouthbreathers who can't even wipe their own arse will fight you on anything. Take a look at Valorant at the moment. Sinatraa, the former #1 Overwatch player has been outed for abusing his girlfriend and dropped by literally everything. Yet morons on Twitter are still backing him.

Anyways, when it comes to Fotin he was actually doing a decent amount of work. But just because that might not be directly felt by a ranker that doesn't do nor contribute anything to the community other than opinions that nobody asked for means nothing.

But if anyone cares enough, go back and look at mine and Unicorns CR apps. Notice anything? ... 80% of it is the fucking same thing because at the end of the day, you don't need CR to make an impact in the way that a CR would be expected to. What we actually needed was someone to come in and add a little direction. That was what part of what Fotin was doing and thats great.

So lads, why don't you just go back to doing what you are good at, which is running in a line and occasionally killing someone in melee. Because coherant arguments are not it!

Thank you for your well-educated opinion on my opinions, I'll be sure to take into account what you said about my inability to make 'coherant' arguments, the irony in this comment. Please don't associate me with what Boboy is saying, nothing I'm saying relates to what he's saying and I'm not talking to him in the background about it either.

I'm unsure about what's incoherent in my arguments, it's very clear that Fotin stepped down because of boredom and 'University' was a good and somewhat reasonable excuse to give, and completely labelling it as 'justified' is completely, well, unjustified. It's completely understandable seeing 92nd milk his reason for stepping down to make them seem less, well, moronic. I mean, if I made such a piss-poor decision that bites me in the arse, I'd probably do the same.

Since you're extremely knowledgeable, I would like to know the 'quite of bit of work' that Fotin has done, because if he done so much, that would've been used against my arguments in the first place, but once again, you're pulling shit from between your legs.

What we actually needed was someone to come in and add a little direction. That was what part of what Fotin was doing and thats great.

I'm glad he set an extremely good precedent by stepping down after providing little to nothing to the community, that's a great direction. Again, if you can tell me on how he was providing direction, then that would be cool, but you're continuing to make incoherent arguments by providing little logic, just words then there's absolutely no point in trying to reply to my opinion, especially calling it 'incoherent' by being incoherent.

Fotin is a 'nice guy', but that doesn't mean in any circumstance that he suddenly gets special treatment and everything gets written off because he's a 'nice guy', the last message he wrote to me just after he made his stepping down post was something along the lines of:

'Now that I'm not CR, I don't have to be nice to people anymore, I have nothing to say to you'

He's like an open book, you can pretend that he's done all of this nonsense, but in reality, he hasn't, so please, just sit down.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 06:26:42 pm by Fietta »

Offline Poberta

• Colonel
  • Coc great power IRL historian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_kgd_poberta
  • Side: Union
« Reply #198 on: March 12, 2021, 06:24:55 pm »
why is the new cr a 20yo virgin
remove maskman

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 12, 2021, 06:27:51 pm »
Omg fietta shut up it doesn't matter

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 12, 2021, 06:28:55 pm »

Nothing matters, but that doesn't mean I won't discuss it, you silly goose

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #201 on: March 12, 2021, 06:36:30 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

my troops are loyal to the end!!!
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #202 on: March 12, 2021, 06:42:28 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Like the Germans, the frenchies and all the others that left you  :'(
[close]

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 12, 2021, 06:44:27 pm »
 :'( :'( :'(
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 12, 2021, 06:44:40 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Like the Germans, the frenchies and all the others that left you  :'(
[close]

burnn maskman needs the ice

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #205 on: March 12, 2021, 06:47:53 pm »
I'm not responding because Maskman told me not to and he is alpha I am beta
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #206 on: March 12, 2021, 06:48:32 pm »
Why would you say stuff like this?  >:(
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 12, 2021, 06:48:40 pm »

Thanks for clarifying

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #208 on: March 12, 2021, 06:56:47 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Hello all,

I'm here to announce you that Maskman will be taking the CR Role in the next few days, untill the end of that term (the 31st of April). Then, a new CR will be elected.

The reason is not the one you could imagine, I have no lack of motivation for NW, I just have less time for the game. I waited untill that week to take my decision, and this is not a decision I take in one minute, that is thought and reflected.
You will say that I could have thought to the time I was going to have before applying to become the CR, and I tell you that I thought to it. But my university decided that we were going back in class 1 week after I was elected, which I totally didn't expect. I still wanted to keep the role, but others things came on and basically when I have some free time for NW, I prefer to spend it with the 92nd.

Personnally, I consider that as a big fail, in the way that I didn't do what I announced. I sincerely want to help the community to become a better one, but this is not the right moment. I could keep my CR role and basically do nothing excepted reading all your FSE posts and do like one action to say "Look, I did something as a CR!", but no, I prefer to have someone else with the role.

Why Maskman and not someone else like Golden ? Maskman was the one who faced me in the final, so I suppose alot of people were behind him and wanted him as a CR. Golden also had supporters and almost beat me, but he is in my opinion less involved in the tournament organisations, but in another way, he has more influence in the competitive scene. To come back on Maskman, I know he would give his best for the role and I totally trust him.

One of the hard things is that I am disappointing all the people who voted for me. I have no excuse, I just want to apologise and thanks you alot for believing in me. I understand that you can't understand my decision, but I am the only one who can make it, and I choose to give my CR role to someone else.

Feel free to message me on Steam if you have a question. I will be responding to it. But I can already tell you that the decision is made and will not go back on it.
[close]
Thank you for stepping down Fotin!

CR shouldnt be a beauty contest and wearing the title for couple weeks. If you don't intend to take and give your time for the game and this community don't apply.

I know it's a just a game. But pls stop this troll nominations and elections. It will cause an earlier death of the game than needed and I for sure don't wanna switch to Bannerlords yet.

Dear mister Boboy,

I hope this message receives you well.
NW stayed alive without a CR and will continue to do so with or without a proper CR, need an example look at all the past CR’s.
Fotin would have been a good CR if not for his uni suddenly changing from online lessons to proper lessons again, it’s corona times things tend to change a lot from one week to an other.
Unless your name is Boboy ofcourse then you know you will average a 5000 matches played on MM  :-*

Kind regards,

Pieter

PS.

I am happy to say Fotin achieved the impossible defeating racism by getting David Guatta to do an inspirational speech and playing a powerful emotional piece of music.
Shout out to his family, and indeed shout out to his family.
Huzzah, Huzzah, Huzzah

Glad Fotin managed to do nothing before university started; we can all sympathise with him, even though we all know the reason he stepped down was because he really didn't want to do it, he wasn't that involved on the forum from the start, he's left the game 5 times, what did you expect? It is extremely cringe how Fotin doing nothing for 1-2 months is 'fine' because he made a 'good' enough excuse to convince absolutely no one but you're milking it to make it seem like it's something genuine.

If you want logs of me telling Fotin to step down a couple of weeks ago with advice of 'give a convincing excuse', then I have those, exactly the advice I gave was the advice he clearly took, not that I'm some wizard but this is how 50IQ communities have worked for a decade. I'm glad he convinced (well, actually he didn't convince but you're lying out your teeth) 92nd that it's all genuine, or you're just hiding it to make it seem like your decision of votin Fotin as CR was a good idea if not for university. It's laughable at how moronic some of the members of this community are, making piss-poor decisions and trying to hide them to make it seem like they're the good guys, super cringe my dudes. Fotin stepping down isn't a surprise, not even to the 92nd, so stop acting like Fotin is being reasonable, stop trying to hold onto your fragile ego.

Next time, instead of holding a grudge someone in a game enough to make it worse for the community by voting for some sewer rat who only comes out to nibble at people's leftovers to hide back down the manhole, maybe consider voting for the person that would do better for the community from the start, absolute wettie.
[close]

Hello Fietta,

I hope you're fine man.

First of all, I want to thanks you for your honesty and for saying what you think here. You also did it on Steam to me, but doing it here makes it public and totally different.

I can understand that you didn't believe in me when I was elected. Maskman is your friend, and for you I am an unknown guy stealing your friends place as CR. But the reason that "Maskman fully deserved the role as he is the most involved person in the community" didn't refrain me from applying to become a CR. I consider, after 6 years and a half in the community, that I also fully deserve the role of CR. I also know that I am made for it and that my projects are good.

I have to say that yes, applying was not a good decision. It wasn't a good decision in the way that I thought that France was going to have a new lockdown and that I was going to have even more free time than in January. But no, one week after I was elected, I had to go back to school and the amount of work at school and in my work increased alot.
I waited 5 weeks before taking my decision of stepping down because I was hoping to have lessons at home again (which gives me more time). Even today, I don't regreat to have waited those 5 weeks, I think this was the best thing to do.
What I announced I was going to do was purely sincere. If you think that I just wanted to become a CR for the statut it gives then you're wrong, Fietta. If so, today I'd still be the CR. Yes, you told me three weeks ago to step down and to give it to someone else, but that is not your message that made me stepping down. I am old enough to take my own decisions and to reflect alone. I questionned myself and came to the conclusion that both for me and for the community, the best thing to do was to give the role to Maskman, as he had told me he has time for it and I know he is fully capable to have the role (in one day he already immediately took new measures).
But as I already said I know I am also made for that role of CR. I don't ask you to believe me, and I don't need to justify myself towards you. You are the only person who told me I could never ever do something for the community. Your words didn't affect me, but if you can't manage your own plans, then at least try not to be destructive towards others plans.

I know what I am capable of, and I don't need to show anything to anyone. I am the only one to blame for my decisions (my decision of applying for CR, my decision of stepping down etc..) but I can tell you that I don't regreat anything, I'm sure that applying to become the CR was the best thing to do. The fact that I waited 5 weeks before stepping down was also the best thing to do in my opinion. I know I am disappointing alot of people (including my supporters) by doing that, and I feel sorry for that, but I honestly consider I took the right decisions both for the community and for me.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 07:00:40 pm by Fotin »

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 12, 2021, 06:58:16 pm »

cherish finally gets it  8)

and gets it where he wants it - up the fucking bum