Author Topic: European Infantry Cup - Season 4 - 1st: 92nd - 2nd: 15th  (Read 53059 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: European Infantry Cup - Season 4 - March/April Start - Sign Ups Open
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2021, 11:27:44 pm »
Let's start with fwuffy, he's clearly cheating
ur lucky thats a cute bunny

ur a *snip* (River in africa, my gg key is broken)
dont mind this old man

He's just minding his own business

« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 12:44:31 am by Herishey »

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2021, 12:42:54 am »
I'm not joe biden

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2021, 01:00:13 am »
No? Thats literally not been mentioned once lol
my bad read it wrong but my point still stands on the rest of my post
Yeah it does, but that doesn't mean if someone gets caught doing it then we should let them off o.0
i didn't say that did i? in fact you've just pointed out that you shouldn't be lating them off but yet we have been for years. so why now when the game should really be classed as dead do people want to throw in bans here and there? xD
I've gotta be honest with you BlackBeard, I am sick of your shit. Since you joined 18e you caused me nothing but trouble and despite me telling you every day to stop believing that we were mates you went and fucking killed my regiment... Has this made you happy you cunt?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2021, 01:07:46 am »
I'm sick of Gi cuz he fucks me over in finals
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Luz1kA

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • luz1
  • Nick: Luz1kA
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2021, 01:41:06 am »
Spoiler
Regiment Name: Connaught Rangers
Regiment Leaders (Links are required): Dust & Giles
Regiment Attendance: 20
Regimental Referee (At least 1): Dust
Regiment Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheConnaughtRangers
Regiment Roster (To be completed by Start Date): TBA
[close]

could you change 88th to Connaught Rangers?????????????

Spoiler
stop doing masturbation its bad for your eyes thx.
[close]
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 01:43:06 am by luz1 »

Offline BlackBeard

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ledger's Neko-Chan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BlackBeard
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2021, 01:50:51 am »
Yeah it does, but that doesn't mean if someone gets caught doing it then we should let them off o.0
i didn't say that did i? in fact you've just pointed out that you shouldn't be lating them off but yet we have been for years. so why now when the game should really be classed as dead do people want to throw in bans here and there? xD
I've gotta be honest with you BlackBeard, I am sick of your shit. Since you joined 18e you caused me nothing but trouble and despite me telling you every day to stop believing that we were mates you went and fucking killed my regiment... Has this made you happy you cunt?
that's right i heard about the abuse you lot gave my boy smallest and i thought you know what i'll break this ragtag group of nazi from the inside, and guess what... it worked bitch, so nw community your very fucking welcome

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2021, 01:55:56 am »
is this beef fake i acc dont know

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2021, 02:04:08 am »
that's right i heard about the abuse you lot gave my boy smallest and i thought you know what i'll break this ragtag group of nazi from the inside, and guess what... it worked bitch, so nw community your very fucking welcome
lmao racism thats fucking hilarious how does it make you feel to know that your IQ is maybe 10% of what ONeil has

Smallest is another reg hopping cunt I am sick off so this makes sense

Go join Heinrichs reg, oh wait!

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2021, 02:16:51 am »
FOTIN WHERE ARE YOU???

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2021, 10:51:40 am »
FOTIN WHERE ARE YOU???

The CR on his way

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2021, 01:07:44 pm »
lmao racism thats fucking hilarious how does it make you feel to know that your IQ is maybe 10% of what ONeil has

I mean lets be real, most people ive encountered in this game are racist to a degree
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2021, 01:47:43 pm »
Especially German NW!

That DarkTemplar guy ::)

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2021, 01:51:29 pm »
Spoiler

I mean lets be real, most people ive encountered in this game are racist to a degree
[close]
The thing is that on videogames, nowadays most of the people say racial slurs without being racist. It became a normal insult like the homophobic insults. This is sad as the people targetted by these insults can be hurt!

Offline Smallest

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smallest
« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2021, 02:11:15 pm »

To be honest, you can call me a reg hoper all you want but I've played this game since 2009 and spent most of my years in 3 regiments until I joined 18e for a very long time then left because of racism back then. Recently apart from 77y most regiments, these days have racists idiots in it, but it's cool call me a reg hopper. I ain't got a problem with you Chriseh but I get racism enough in day to day life to put up with it in a video game it's just dumb
Blackie

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2021, 02:12:55 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
The thing is that on videogames, nowadays most of the people say racial slurs without being racist. It became a normal insult like the homophobic insults. This is sad as the people targetted by these insults can be hurt!

pretty sure they're just memeing
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?