Author Topic: NWWC 2021 | Suggestions  (Read 20766 times)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC 2021 | Suggestions
« Reply #195 on: April 18, 2021, 06:57:10 pm »
I don't mind the format at all. If you're going into an NWWC with IRE under the mindset that you are going to win it, you will always get disappointed, no matter the format. Just play for your nation, try your best and have some fun with ur friends. Personally I prefer bigger formats because I feel like small formats generally result in more passive play. So no, it isn't just FRA and ENG.

Yeah that's exactly what I did with team IRE.

@Nock shut up lmao you think anybody thinks nwwc is competitive? Most boring uneventful competitive tournament to play in same outcome for years rarely any upsets. And you don't even get to play in the tourny, how sad  :-\

@Shadey they still lost :)

@DT Some good points, its why we have made a team ire casual team (Dullahans) simply because we enjoyed it so much. What bugs me the most is people acting like NWWC is nothing more than dick measuring contest between Eng and Fra on who can field the best team this year.

I'd lose NWWC again just to drag my balls through a field of broken glass to smell the dogshit off Goldens shoes as he top frags all the unimportant group matches just to choke in the semis, just to listen to Mac try to speak English as Ryan is playing for the other team while trying to hold O'Neil on his leash from dieing on his own because that's my job while lonedoge and sticky do all the actual carrying because Valley and Smylie are too foreign to comprehend doing so.

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #196 on: April 18, 2021, 07:14:59 pm »
who hurt you irish

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 18, 2021, 07:36:45 pm »
who hurt you irish

Those damn Germans Ricky...damn Germans.....

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #198 on: April 18, 2021, 07:49:08 pm »

Nock

« Reply #199 on: April 18, 2021, 08:06:21 pm »
@Nock shut up lmao you think anybody thinks nwwc is competitive? Most boring uneventful competitive tournament to play in same outcome for years rarely any upsets. And you don't even get to play in the tourny, how sad  :-\

glad you took the bait
btw if you think i care in any way about playing tournaments or nwwc, you're mistaken about me lmao but glad you're one of those retarded peeps we've been seeing on nw throughout the years hf on the game tho
you might wanna chill out on the salt u put in ur meals

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #200 on: April 18, 2021, 08:08:24 pm »
lemme taste your meal golden
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #201 on: April 18, 2021, 10:20:37 pm »
lemme taste your meal golden
bruh take it easy you might become a cow after

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #202 on: April 18, 2021, 10:53:26 pm »

glad you took the bait
btw if you think i care in any way about playing tournaments or nwwc, you're mistaken about me lmao but glad you're one of those retarded peeps we've been seeing on nw throughout the years hf on the game tho

> gets called out with facts
> claims he was baiting

a classic
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #203 on: April 18, 2021, 11:33:17 pm »

glad you took the bait

How Ironic, you insulted me first and called me braindead! Who's more salty?

Maybe don't randomly insult people on Fse ?

I don't mind the format at all. If you're going into an NWWC with IRE under the mindset that you are going to win it, you will always get disappointed, no matter the format. Just play for your nation, try your best and have some fun with ur friends. Personally I prefer bigger formats because I feel like small formats generally result in more passive play. So no, it isn't just FRA and ENG.

Yeah that's exactly what I did with team IRE.

@Shadey they still lost :)

@DT Some good points, its why we have made a team ire casual team (Dullahans) simply because we enjoyed it so much. What bugs me the most is people acting like NWWC is nothing more than dick measuring contest between Eng and Fra on who can field the best team this year.

I'd lose NWWC again just to drag my balls through a field of broken glass to smell the dogshit off Goldens shoes as he top frags all the unimportant group matches just to choke in the semis, just to listen to Mac try to speak English as Ryan is playing for the other team while trying to hold O'Neil on his leash from dieing on his own because that's my job while lonedoge and sticky do all the actual carrying because Valley and Smylie are too foreign to comprehend doing so.

Always  :-*

Nock

« Reply #204 on: April 19, 2021, 01:07:05 pm »

glad you took the bait

> gets called out with facts
> claims he was baiting

a classic
i mean i genuinely think it was a braindead take to claim at least that france players wouldnt want smth like that but i guess he's french so he knows us better than ourselves?? and i imagine he's talked to every single one of them aswell ?
but still was bait but whatever
come warming the bench with me

glad you took the bait

How Ironic, you insulted me first and called me braindead! Who's more salty?

Maybe don't randomly insult people on Fse ?

lmao what a braindead take

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 19, 2021, 02:18:17 pm »
Nock you have used the words braindead take more than once, get down on the ground and put the birthday cake in the bag you degenerate  >:( >:( >:( :o >:( >:( >:(

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 19, 2021, 05:29:39 pm »
Shut up Nock

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #207 on: April 19, 2021, 05:40:06 pm »
European Super League when???

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #208 on: April 19, 2021, 06:11:16 pm »
Nock the hypocrite who would have thought.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #209 on: April 19, 2021, 06:17:33 pm »
Nock the hypocrite who would have thought.
Being a pain in the ass with most people on the forums and playing the 'alteast I'm being myself here' card is nothing to boast about either my dude
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.