Author Topic: NWWC 2021 | Suggestions  (Read 20456 times)

Radulf

Re: NWWC 2021 | Suggestions
« Reply #285 on: May 02, 2021, 03:33:40 pm »
I'm not sure I understood everything, your message is very badly constructed it took me longer to try to understand it than to win against your country in the semi-final, I don't deny the fact that it changes my performance as you can see here:
I could do without the texture pack but I wouldn't be playing at my best.
So, I agree that there is a change what I don't agree with is that we should ban the idea of having a texture pack almost all texture packs have advantages even the casual ones (for example regimental texture packs sometimes change the colours of the units making them more distinguished so it can be a small advantage).

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #286 on: May 02, 2021, 03:44:49 pm »
It doesn't matter. I personally don't think it's necessarily a major advantage either. But the hosts clearly stated at the start of the NWWC that it is not allowed. Because of that, you're not allowed to use it, your personal opinion is completely irrelevant on this matter. If a random turk had pulled the shit you pulled in the match vs Germany he would've been banned from the competition.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #287 on: May 02, 2021, 03:48:06 pm »
Ego > Rules
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Radulf

« Reply #288 on: May 02, 2021, 03:54:11 pm »
It doesn't matter. I personally don't think it's necessarily a major advantage either. But the hosts clearly stated at the start of the NWWC that it is not allowed. Because of that, you're not allowed to use it, your personal opinion is completely irrelevant on this matter. If a random turk had pulled the shit you pulled in the match vs Germany he would've been banned from the competition.
I disconnected from the game and came back while the match was going on normally, it's a bit of an abuse to call that a "shit". I'm giving my opinion in a thread that is made for and you should understand that as you are a person who feels obliged to always give your opinion on everything.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #289 on: May 02, 2021, 03:59:45 pm »
I will use yellow muskets for the final, cry is free
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Radulf

« Reply #290 on: May 02, 2021, 03:59:52 pm »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 02, 2021, 04:00:31 pm »
I disconnected from the game and came back while the match was going on normally, it's a bit of an abuse to call that a "shit". I'm giving my opinion in a thread that is made for and you should understand that as you are a person who feels obliged to always give your opinion on everything.
You were asked to screenshot your screen by me, you then first typed some bullshit in chat because your massive ego was hurt, then you typed "wait one sec" and mysteriously disconnected, then you came back and typed some more shit in chat to me. Still waiting on that screenshot btw. Again, any random turk would've been banned because you were clearly turning of your yellow musket thing and had the gall to shittalk me in chat about it.

Also yes I voice my opinion a lot, but there is a big big difference between you and me in how I act. When the hosts don't agree with my point of view I follow the rules that they have set out regardless of my personal opinion on the matter. I'd never say "I will use this thing you banned anyway and you can't stop me" like you did.

Radulf

« Reply #292 on: May 02, 2021, 04:13:08 pm »
You were asked to screenshot your screen by me, you then first typed some bullshit in chat because your massive ego was hurt, then you typed "wait one sec" and mysteriously disconnected, then you came back and typed some more shit in chat to me. Still waiting on that screenshot btw. Again, any random turk would've been banned because you were clearly turning of your yellow musket thing and had the gall to shittalk me in chat about it.

Also yes I voice my opinion a lot, but there is a big big difference between you and me in how I act. When the hosts don't agree with my point of view I follow the rules that they have set out regardless of my personal opinion on the matter. I'd never say "I will use this thing you banned anyway and you can't stop me" like you did.
My massive ego was hurted ? In my memory nobody ego was hurted we all just laughed on teamspeak but if it makes you feel better rikkert to think that vasy fréro fait toi plez.

Oh yeah that "big big difference" because apparently you assume i still used my yellow musket:
Spoiler
[close]

Come on, stop feeling like you have to tap on your keyboard every time I say something stupid, you'll get your little screenshot at the end of the match with a little autograph on it  ;)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #293 on: May 02, 2021, 04:16:21 pm »
Fucking Zeyden only giving his autograph to Rikkert smh...
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 02, 2021, 04:20:20 pm »
Spoiler

My massive ego was hurted ? In my memory nobody ego was hurted we all just laughed on teamspeak but if it makes you feel better rikkert to think that vasy fréro fait toi plez.

Oh yeah that "big big difference" because apparently you assume i still used my yellow musket:
Spoiler
[close]

Come on, stop feeling like you have to tap on your keyboard every time I say something stupid, you'll get your little screenshot at the end of the match with a little autograph on it  ;)
[close]
Would be great if you could actually read and try to understand what I said. I clearly said you went and turned off the yellow musket thing for that match. In case you can't find it or understand it because of the language barrier I'll spell it out clearly for you:
Again, any random turk would've been banned because you were clearly turning of your yellow musket thing

And what I quite clearly meant with the following message:
I'd never say "I will use this thing you banned anyway and you can't stop me" like you did.
Is the fact that you said on this thread that you will use it in the final. You know, that message that you quoted 10 seconds ago:

And yes your ego was quite clearly hurt, which is evidenced by the fact that you spent the first 5 rounds or so when you returned crying in spec about how it was a cringe rule etc etc.

Radulf

« Reply #295 on: May 02, 2021, 04:36:02 pm »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

[close]
Would be great if you could actually read and try to understand what I said. I clearly said you went and turned off the yellow musket thing for that match. In case you can't find it or understand it because of the language barrier I'll spell it out clearly for you:
Again, any random turk would've been banned because you were clearly turning of your yellow musket thing

I'd never say "I will use this thing you banned anyway and you can't stop me" like you did.
Is the fact that you said on this thread that you will use it in the final. You know, that message that you quoted 10 seconds ago:

And yes your ego was quite clearly hurt, which is evidenced by the fact that you spent the first 5 rounds or so when you returned crying in spec about how it was a cringe rule etc etc.
Are you trying to lie or do you really think that is "shit talk and crying for 5 rounds" ?:
Spoiler
[close]
Did you really think that telling you this was supposed to "shitalk" you and "hurt my ego" that I have a deconnect and reconnect of a game? Do you want me to come and give you a testosterone injection you flithy soy boy or how is it?

There is an obsessive disorder in you to want so much to give your opinion on really trivial stuff - not to say that you don't have the right, but you should know that it makes you look really ridiculous. And stop thinking you are some sort of psychanalyst "huhu it clearly hurt your ego that i writted this message cuz you writed it's cringe !!"
Spoiler
[close]

For the rest of your message you insinuated that i didn't want to follow the rules and that for that i was different from you, except that what you didn't understand from the top of your 200 Warbandian IQ is that your rule i'm going to follow it because i don't want to penalize my team and i was making a joke which by the way many people have understood and have also answered me in a humorous way.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 04:45:48 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Radulf

« Reply #296 on: May 02, 2021, 04:47:16 pm »
Rikkert rn

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 02, 2021, 04:50:43 pm »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

Are you trying to lie or do you really think that is "shit talk and crying for 5 rounds" ?:
Spoiler
[close]
Did you really think that telling you this was supposed to "shitalk" you and "hurt my ego" that I have a deconnect and reconnect of a game? Do you want me to come and give you a testosterone injection you flithy soy boy or how is it?

There is an obsessive disorder in you to want so much to give your opinion on really trivial stuff - not to say that you don't have the right, but you should know that it makes you look really ridiculous. And stop thinking you are some sort of psychanalyst "huhu it clearly quite your ego that i writted this message cuz you writed it's cringe !!"
Spoiler
[close]

For the rest of your message you insinuated that i didn't want to follow the rules and that for that i was different from you, except that what you didn't understand from the top of your 200 Warbandian IQ is that your rule i'm going to follow it because i don't want to penalize my team and i was making a joke which by the way many people have understood and have also answered me in a humorous way.
Ok putting all the cringe shit I just read aside. I gave my opinion here because I was the ref of your match, seems like a pretty good reason to me.

On the whole yellow musket thing. You clearly were intending on playing the whole match vs Germany with your yellow muskets on. The only reason you turned em off before any rounds were played was because I asked you to send me a screenshot before the first round. In hindsight I should've asked you to screenshot your screen after 5 rounds or so and you would've looked like even more of an idiot right now.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #298 on: May 02, 2021, 04:51:04 pm »
Why don't we all just use the textures that the game came with?

I think Zeyden might need to record his POV of the final. naughty boy using something which is against the rules. Shame on you  :o
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 04:52:58 pm by Hertz »

Radulf

« Reply #299 on: May 02, 2021, 04:55:50 pm »
Why don't we all just use the textures that the game came with?

I think Zeyden might need to record his POV of the final. naughty boy using something which is against the rules. Shame on you  :o
I will take a screen at the beginning and at the end of the game, it makes me lose fps recording that's why I only post small videos on my channel or unimportant stuff like events etc..