Author Topic: EGS | Discussion  (Read 62459 times)

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EGS | Discussion
« Reply #915 on: October 19, 2022, 09:07:40 pm »
Improved hitbox registry is also a miss as people have plenty of teamkills with the client or miss stabs while people are stunned or any other base game breaking glitches. Sideblock glitches and no animation stabs still exist within the client as well.

I concur and imagine most of this belief is placebo.

Ye after my previous statement. Sod's Law, I get the sideblock glitch in a gf yesterday...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 09:10:16 pm by Hertz »

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
  • Side: Union
« Reply #916 on: October 19, 2022, 09:09:37 pm »
Your 1920 x 800 and 1920 x 1080 90fov pictures are the same photo (by imgur link), but I'm curious to see what you're talking about

Imgur album got fucked. Fixed.

You can watch the 3kliksphilip video at the timestamp and understand.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #917 on: October 19, 2022, 09:12:53 pm »
BRO that 90FOV wtf you can see a metre behind you

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: October 19, 2022, 09:14:15 pm »
And you've been using it for about a year now on the dl  :o  Mad

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: October 19, 2022, 09:15:28 pm »

Are you going to just ignore the horizontal vision you get from a simple resolution change compared to 1920x1080?

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: October 19, 2022, 09:16:34 pm »

Are you going to just ignore the horizontal vision you get from a simple resolution change compared to 1920x1080?

Ye that's not ideal, but if you can change your resolution in the base game, then it's ok, but it still doesn't let you see a metre behind you, which was the main cause for concern as shown in fralla's video. We gathered that larger screens or different aspect ratios give more horizontal vision, which as the point arch angel said, but the whole seeing behind you thing is a bit of a stretch.

Reaps been deleting my ATS announcements even though I made the last one with Giorno and Gibby in the channel as closing thoughts for jokes!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 09:19:41 pm by Fietta »

Phailur

« Reply #921 on: October 19, 2022, 09:20:34 pm »
So Fenton was using FOV hacks all along when he was using a square monitor! This community is fucking disgraceful

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: October 19, 2022, 09:21:23 pm »
Spoiler

Ye that's not ideal, but if you can change your resolution in the base game, then it's ok, but it still doesn't let you see a metre behind you, which was the main cause for concern as shown in fralla's video. We gathered that larger screens or different aspect ratios give more horizontal vision, which as the point arch angel said, but the whole seeing behind you thing is a bit of a stretch.

Reaps been deleting my ATS announcements even though I made the last one with Giorno and Gibby in the channel as closing thoughts for jokes!
[close]

Seeing a bit behind you is case for banning a client which has so much more utility(as explained in the post) ? I'd still doubt how much impact it would even be to see behind you.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 09:25:58 pm by HiReaper »

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: October 19, 2022, 09:22:17 pm »
reaps has spoken inshallah we can move on now
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: October 19, 2022, 09:23:24 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
[/spoiler]

Seeing a bit behind you is case for banning a client which has so much more utility(as explained in the post) ? I'd still doubt how much impact it would even be to see behind you.

In a lot of cases, especially baiting, you'll be looking down and shit, so you'll be able to do it easier, Fralla's video showed a couple of examples where this has helped. It's also not 'a bit behind' it's quite noticeable considering the already lowish FOV the base game has. You're talking about 'more utlity', if you mean performance as the only utility then yes. I've actually heard people uninstall it as it's provided negative effects on their game (I'm looking at you smallest), and from my new personal experience, the effects have been negligible. I think people should start fixing their PCs rather than band-aiding their games.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 09:25:20 pm by Fietta »

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: October 19, 2022, 09:25:40 pm »

Are you serious?? You were acting like a child (26 year old man btw) posting announcements about your little cringe vendetta on banning a client when the vast majority of the admin team was for it at the time?

Reminder that Fietta made 3 announcements without the admin team and all of them got deleted 🤣🤣

Nice attempt to obfuscate, but you haven't actually said anything of value yet.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: October 19, 2022, 09:26:10 pm »

Are you serious?? You were acting like a child (26 year old man btw) posting announcements about your little cringe vendetta on banning a client when the vast majority of the admin team was for it at the time?

Reminder that Fietta made 3 announcements without the admin team and all of them got deleted 🤣🤣

That was as cringe as my posts I also seem to gain years apparently the more I post

In a lot of cases, especially baiting, you'll be looking down and shit, so you'll be able to do it easier, Fralla's video showed a couple of examples where this has helped. It's also not 'a bit behind' it's quite noticeable considering the already lowish FOV the base game has. You're talking about 'more utlity', if you mean performance as the only utility then yes. I've actually heard people uninstall it as it's provided negative effects on their game (I'm looking at you smallest), and from my new personal experience, the effects have been negligible. I think people should start fixing their PCs rather than band-aiding their games.

I made this reply though, I understand your passion for WSE2 resorts you to ad hominem, but we're talking about the game here

when the vast majority of the admin team was for it at the time?

And then the tables turned
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 09:29:01 pm by Fietta »

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: October 19, 2022, 09:28:26 pm »

That was as cringe as my posts I also seem to gain years apparently the more I post

I made this reply though
Got caught out and and can only say 'cringe'

Big up Reaps for speaking the truth

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #928 on: October 19, 2022, 09:29:14 pm »
Fietta shut up

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: October 19, 2022, 09:29:34 pm »

I made this reply though
Got caught out and and can only say 'cringe'

Big up Reaps for speaking the truth

Yeah let me be more of a child by attacking people now, I won't do that