Author Topic: National Football League  (Read 21134 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: National Football League
« Reply #120 on: February 23, 2021, 05:05:02 am »
Forget about Micah Parsons anyways cause my Miami boys Rousseau and Roche are the best pass rushers in the draft
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #121 on: February 23, 2021, 06:24:30 pm »
Forget about Micah Parsons anyways cause my Miami boys Rousseau and Roche are the best pass rushers in the draft
Crazy how few defensive guys there are in this draft that people are talking about. The WR class gonna be nasty though.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 24, 2021, 03:44:14 am »
Crazy how few defensive guys there are in this draft that people are talking about. The WR class gonna be nasty though.

Hoping the Jets can get a steal on a pass rusher at 23 if somebody slips.

Offline carlitos

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 26, 2021, 10:55:12 pm »

Actually Jaelan Phillips is the best Miami rusher :P

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 27, 2021, 01:53:29 am »

Actually Jaelan Phillips is the best Miami rusher :P

Yeah forgot to mention him. God I’m gonna miss this defensive line. Super stacked. Wish Rousseau played this season. Would’ve made a big difference up front. Wish Roche had similar production to when he was at Temple.

Speaking of Miami, Brevin Jordan is my second best TE in this class. He has been the best player on the offense the last two seasons. He will be the next Miami tight end to have a successful career in the league.

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2021, 02:17:59 am »
So before anyone judges my opinion I wanna clarify I'm from EU watching the NFL for like 5-6(?) years now being a 49ers Fan. I dont hate Jimmy G, I do realize he is injury prone and might not be a Top 10 QB, but do you think they should move on from him? I personally think he might just need a legit O-Line - he has good Receivers in Deebo and Aiyuk and obv Kittle - and the Defense should still be elite despite the loss of Saleh when also considering that Bosa will come back.

Lookinhg forward to 2021 season  ;D
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2021, 04:04:53 am »
So before anyone judges my opinion I wanna clarify I'm from EU watching the NFL for like 5-6(?) years now being a 49ers Fan. I dont hate Jimmy G, I do realize he is injury prone and might not be a Top 10 QB, but do you think they should move on from him? I personally think he might just need a legit O-Line - he has good Receivers in Deebo and Aiyuk and obv Kittle - and the Defense should still be elite despite the loss of Saleh when also considering that Bosa will come back.

I don't blame him for the 49ers struggling. They just keep getting injured and the one year they weren't they went to the Super Bowl. If they can stay healthy they will have a good shot to make it back to the super bowl.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2021, 04:06:14 am »
Jimmy G  isnt amazing imo but hes someone you should be able to win with when  healthy of course
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline carlitos

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 27, 2021, 08:18:58 pm »

They will probably give him another year and i think its the way to go as its not easy to find a better option on FA/Draft this offseason.

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 27, 2021, 09:27:08 pm »

I think they draft a QB and groom him for next year or just have him if jimmy gets hurt again. too good of a roster to keep paying jimmy so I imagine they let him walk to pay other guys

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #130 on: February 28, 2021, 01:46:16 am »

I think they draft a QB and groom him for next year or just have him if jimmy gets hurt again. too good of a roster to keep paying jimmy so I imagine they let him walk to pay other guys
is Sherman a free agent this year? he kinda sucks now

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 28, 2021, 02:04:07 am »

is Sherman a free agent this year? he kinda sucks now

Yeah he's gonna come to the Jets and switch to safety and I can't wait

Offline Svenypoo

• First Lieutenant
  • I like to disappear for extended periods of time
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Svenypoo
« Reply #132 on: February 28, 2021, 02:12:49 am »
we like fortnite
I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut, baby.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #133 on: February 28, 2021, 12:25:18 pm »

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???