Author Topic: On Piktonss: The Trial of a Traitor, collected works.  (Read 3018 times)

Offline Vertildr

• First Lieutenant
  • ayeo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JohnFortnite
  • Side: Confederacy
On Piktonss: The Trial of a Traitor, collected works.
« on: January 07, 2021, 07:38:59 am »
Listed here are the collected works of esteemed individuals of the Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars community. All of these works have one thing in common, rather, one person. That individual is named Piktonss. He is an exposed cheater in the past. However, he, like many others in the NA community, have claimed to have been off the substance for quite a substantial amount of time. The formatting of such work differs, but this the result of centuries of hard work by countless individuals.

First, we have Vlad. Considered the "best" player on the Crusaders groupfighting team, Vlad has emerged as the premier player of his hometown, this is what he wrote days before his murder:
   "We have a rather large ring of cheaters in the crusaders groupfighting team: Piktonss, Kristine, and Anthony. They give out the crusader gold pack to all the new recruits, myself included."

Next, we have Gavin. An accused autoblocker himself. That, however, is blasphemy. He himself heads the Autoblock inquisition as High Inquisitor. His response to such rumors goes as follows, "That is like the leader of the KKK being a person of color." His opinions on the matter are as follows:
   "Piktonss has always been a good lad, through the good times and the bad, and at the same time, has that bright smile always been a facade for hacking online? In this mini essay I will show examples of how the subject at hand (Piktonss, a.k.a. Turktonss) uses hacks for his personal gain and at the behest of his large, just now, surfacing ego. To start off with, I will quote one of the wisest of men that knows the most of this current subject; as a wiseman once said "he doesnt shake his mouse enough in the vid" we can see by this statement that Piktonss simply can't be as good at blocking by law of game mechanics. Next, just this night, we were playing 'Cards Against Humanity' a simple card game that is a childhood favorite of mine, only to be bitterly ruined by the plastic facade that is the 'personality' of my ex-friend, Piktonss. He simply isn't as funny enough by law of game mechanics because he didn't shake his mouse enough. To put it bluntly, he won both games of 'Cards Against Humanity' in a row, which were a first to ten, hosted by me, only for my childhood nostalgic feelings to be turned to ash by the TRAITOR! Sadly, there must always be a traitor, however, we the people have successfully sought through the plastic of Piktonss online appearance, done away with any bit of security he once had held close to, and now, hopefully, with the help of YOU, THE COMMON MAN, we can see this threat faces the justice of FSE. Go forth, unleash your righteous packets to the doors of his router, show your keyboard warrior skills in this place of JUSTICE and EQUALITY, and most importantly, NEVER run with scissors."

The next confidant is none other than Stryker. Piktonss was apart of a number of Stryker's regiments in which he was most famous for constantly losing to SerWall in Kingsmen tournaments.
   "I have a confession to make.
   Piktonss has spoken to me about his asshole
   for some reason he made the audacious claim that his ass hair got stuck in his ass
   I felt very insecure considering a minor was talking to me about such an explicit topic
   I also used to be able to beat him in an ft7 now i cant"

The final work we have at our disposal is from none other than RedViper. A long and hardworking member of our community, not much controversy has surrounded his name. Though some did question his ability to captain a groupfighting team even after winning as such in the previous league. Anyways, here is the tea:
   "Ever since the first day I met Piktonss I always thought something was off about him. Aside the fact that he did not speak, he always seemed to block every single attack. It was to no ones surprise when he ousted himself as an autoblocker when he was a part of Aces during a draft league in 2019. I continued to have surveillance on Piktonss in the event a similar situation should arise. Low' and behold, this recent draft league (Nov 2020-Jan 2021) new evidence has arisen. Aside from yolo, I myself have sing handedly witnessed Piktonss autoblock. It wasn't until he became the most famous woman of the whore house that he turned off his auto's and began to perform poorly. Without video evidence, he remained in the shadows until the night of January 6th, 2021 when he was caught! A group of 7 of us were playing Cards Against Humanity when Piktonss seemingly won every game that night! This can only be justly answered by him cheating! He could have been conspiring with his fellow mute brethren, Vlad, or installed a card cheat hack to choose any "funny" card! Piktonss had seemingly won 5 straight rounds every game. Leading to suspicion when he accidentally showed everyone his desktop and that's when i saw it. "Cards Against Hackers". This system enabled Piktonss to force the winner to be him whenever he wanted it. I rest my case."

Now, at the end of this tremendous work, sits my final thoughts as the collector. I simply cannot fathom how such an individual can still be allowed to not only participate in our competitive events, but also exist within our community at all. Please, someone do something before it is too late. Ever since I began this endeavor I see shadows outside my window, forever fearing that each night will be my last. Now, as I raise my quill for the last time, at least I can now die for the good of the cause.
Inshallah

« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 07:50:34 am by Vertildr »
movement keyer

Offline Vertildr

• First Lieutenant
  • ayeo
    • View Profile
Re: On Piktonss: The Trial of a Cheater, collected works.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 07:39:21 am »
Please send me forgotten works of the archive if you find any and I will add them
movement keyer

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
  • Side: Neutral
Re: On Piktonss: The Trial of a Traitor, collected works.
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 07:42:22 am »
I GAVE HIM THE GOLD

also gave him water

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 07:43:37 am »
I guess the gigs up

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2021, 07:45:20 am »
I GAVE HIM THE GOLD

also gave him water

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2021, 07:45:38 am »
I GAVE HIM THE GOLD

also gave him water
can you blame me? he really needed it

Offline Gavin357

• Second Lieutenant
  • Autoblocker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gavin
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2021, 07:46:02 am »
I guess the gigs up
My heart has been brought to the sword by your actions piktonss. I forgive you.

Offline Red Viper

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Red Viper
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2021, 07:46:35 am »
Kristine "This is good literature Camden!"

Camden "Thanks!"

Me "You didn't even right 75% of it"
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 07:48:19 am by Red Viper »

Offline Vertildr

• First Lieutenant
  • ayeo
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2021, 07:47:14 am »

Camden "Thanks!"

"right"
movement keyer

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2021, 07:47:20 am »

Camden "Thanks!"

Offline Red Viper

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2021, 07:47:22 am »

Camden "Thanks!"

Me "You didn't even write 75% of it"

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2021, 07:51:05 am »
jazz autoblocks any no one seems to do anything about it lol

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Red Viper

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2021, 07:51:31 am »
jazz autoblocks any no one seems to do anything about it lol

Offline Gavin357

• Second Lieutenant
  • Autoblocker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gavin
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2021, 07:53:57 am »
For any who think the 'sideblocks' prove his innocence.... well...

As a wiseman once said

He sideblocks twice in exhibit b
Invisible Sword. It is a known glitch in the NA community

Works Cited
Ildr, Vert. "The Sun Rises Over the NA Community (EU mods get out)." FSE, 2019. fsegames.eu. Accessed 7 January 2021. https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=42439.0
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 07:57:55 am by Gavin357 »

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2021, 07:56:54 am »
cringe rsl meme per sources