Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (6v6) {Season 3 Thread}{Champions: Warlocks}  (Read 78485 times)

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (6v6) {Season 3 Thread}{Week 3}
« Reply #930 on: December 09, 2020, 01:13:32 am »
Me and Mikey scanned we’re clear
you done card swipe yet?

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #931 on: December 09, 2020, 01:30:31 am »
Remember when skinny was banning piktonss in ts after that one Kingsman tourney match LOL good times

Offline Syringe889

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: December 09, 2020, 01:58:13 am »
Spoiler
piktons its really not hard to see that in the first map you did absolutely dog shit. then yur team started coming back and you toggled. look at how you play so fearless against rune. you just w key him when in the first few rounds you were dying to footlances. the problem is that before you toggled you would always block just in case plus s key and hold the block but after you toggle you have a attack up and THEN you block while not even moving an inch backwards. the early rounds yur screen moved around significantly and you missed a fuck ton of blocks. late rounds you barely moved yur screen while still playing agro. while not MISSING A SINGLE BLOCK.
First I have no idea what you mean by me playing dogshit the first match, I played the best I could keeping the team together, top fragging with fireboy the first match which you think I did dog shit on for some reason. Next for the first 10 or so rounds Phil was playing in the match instead of skinny so yes I did have to play fearless so I could make some moves and help the team out. Finally I usually play on the wall therefore if you have even an ounce of some sort of blocking skill it isn't hard to block a simple up down by the two people infront of you, if next time you could actually post timestamps instead of falsifying claims of when my screen did not move when I blocked or anything else you feel is "Suspicious" I'd appreciate it.

Next time don't get Windflower to force upon me to record my game if all your going to do is deny hard video proof.
[close]
Piktonss you have nothing to prove u dumb. This dudes a waste of CPU dont listen to him or anyone else that repeats this bethesda AI dialogue, autoblock accusations are a compliment by now except if your kristine.

sry to be kinda rude im just mad that ppl 'cant' get better
are you fucking stupid???? yes he has shit to prove because he is a former cheater and if he can cheat once he can do it again. he got better OVERNIGHT. he did shit in the RGL and never even looked like he got better overtime. when i was on his team he could barely do anything correct but a month later he gets this good. did you even watch the fucking video gavin?? you are comparing yourself with piktons with this autoblock accusation shit but you play like how everybody expects "gavin" would play. when piktons plays no one ever thought he was this good until the draft league started. he doesnt have better holds or chambers or anything like that. his footwork is mediocre but the only thing that has changed is his reaction blocks to everything. i see you on almost everyday which makes sense how you got better. yur chambers holds blocking are all good asf. piktons has nothing going on for him except pure inhuman reaction time to everything.

well again im sorry i was kinda toxic, i was just trying to empathize with piktonss as someone who went through all this shit, and as someone who was found guilty without any hard evidence. i think piktonss is a decent player, whenever i duel him he gets out of stuns/chambers which exposes me as a ping spammer D: even in the vid at around 26:15 or 26:20 he does some good curves around his teammate that aren't pulled off easily. in my opinion he was startin to be a smart teamplayer in the last draft league and it shows in the vid he played off of skinny decently and vise versa, and at 34:00 he saw russian being an idiot and baiting himself into a 3v1 and decided to hold an updown with russian. if you think hes toggling look at 35:05 and piktonss sideblocks before he proceeds to block an updown. piktonss has always focused on blockin bc of his boring playstyle so i think it would make sense that he would be good at reacting to attacks. the same exact situation happened with camden a few leagues ago, he was last overall pick in the league with phantoms im pretty sure and now everyone sees that 'hey, hes actually pretty good hes not just a ping spammer :O'
only diff is piktons is former hacker who admitted it. phantoms was 2 years ago or maybe longer and that was when piktons was clearly autoing. in the last draft league he was a total bust that kept on dying to stupid stabs. the skill gap between piktons from 2 months ago and piktons today is immense which leads to suspicion. last time I accused someone of hacking I was correct and this time I'm accusing a former hacker who like I said " got gud in 2 months" with no changes in his playstyle except for his insane blocks which he seems to do effortlessly. gavin focus on the first few minutes of the video like the first 15 rounds. there is clearly a big difference in skill in what he does early game and late game. he always blocks the switch and immediately target switches or he just randomly footlances without any precaution just like Kristine. piktons was never good at reacting to blocks and trust me I FUCKING KNOW. I was on his team for 2 straight leagues and in the 40th with him. when I faced him in my match he w keyed me for the first time. he blocked dio and my switch while playing with Phil which led to me getting shit on by him almost every time. yes im a salty fuck and i hate losing but when i know when im beaten fair and square i shut up but this isnt the case.

Offline DioMioTrio

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dio
« Reply #933 on: December 09, 2020, 02:39:52 am »
Spoiler
piktons its really not hard to see that in the first map you did absolutely dog shit. then yur team started coming back and you toggled. look at how you play so fearless against rune. you just w key him when in the first few rounds you were dying to footlances. the problem is that before you toggled you would always block just in case plus s key and hold the block but after you toggle you have a attack up and THEN you block while not even moving an inch backwards. the early rounds yur screen moved around significantly and you missed a fuck ton of blocks. late rounds you barely moved yur screen while still playing agro. while not MISSING A SINGLE BLOCK.
First I have no idea what you mean by me playing dogshit the first match, I played the best I could keeping the team together, top fragging with fireboy the first match which you think I did dog shit on for some reason. Next for the first 10 or so rounds Phil was playing in the match instead of skinny so yes I did have to play fearless so I could make some moves and help the team out. Finally I usually play on the wall therefore if you have even an ounce of some sort of blocking skill it isn't hard to block a simple up down by the two people infront of you, if next time you could actually post timestamps instead of falsifying claims of when my screen did not move when I blocked or anything else you feel is "Suspicious" I'd appreciate it.

Next time don't get Windflower to force upon me to record my game if all your going to do is deny hard video proof.
[close]
Piktonss you have nothing to prove u dumb. This dudes a waste of CPU dont listen to him or anyone else that repeats this bethesda AI dialogue, autoblock accusations are a compliment by now except if your kristine.

are you fucking stupid???? yes he has shit to prove because he is a former cheater and if he can cheat once he can do it again. he got better OVERNIGHT. he did shit in the RGL and never even looked like he got better overtime. when i was on his team he could barely do anything correct but a month later he gets this good. did you even watch the fucking video gavin?? you are comparing yourself with piktons with this autoblock accusation shit but you play like how everybody expects "gavin" would play. when piktons plays no one ever thought he was this good until the draft league started. he doesnt have better holds or chambers or anything like that. his footwork is mediocre but the only thing that has changed is his reaction blocks to everything. i see you on almost everyday which makes sense how you got better. yur chambers holds blocking are all good asf. piktons has nothing going on for him except pure inhuman reaction time to everything.

well again im sorry i was kinda toxic, i was just trying to empathize with piktonss as someone who went through all this shit, and as someone who was found guilty without any hard evidence. i think piktonss is a decent player, whenever i duel him he gets out of stuns/chambers which exposes me as a ping spammer D: even in the vid at around 26:15 or 26:20 he does some good curves around his teammate that aren't pulled off easily. in my opinion he was startin to be a smart teamplayer in the last draft league and it shows in the vid he played off of skinny decently and vise versa, and at 34:00 he saw russian being an idiot and baiting himself into a 3v1 and decided to hold an updown with russian. if you think hes toggling look at 35:05 and piktonss sideblocks before he proceeds to block an updown. piktonss has always focused on blockin bc of his boring playstyle so i think it would make sense that he would be good at reacting to attacks. the same exact situation happened with camden a few leagues ago, he was last overall pick in the league with phantoms im pretty sure and now everyone sees that 'hey, hes actually pretty good hes not just a ping spammer :O'
only diff is piktons is former hacker who admitted it. phantoms was 2 years ago or maybe longer and that was when piktons was clearly autoing. in the last draft league he was a total bust that kept on dying to stupid stabs. the skill gap between piktons from 2 months ago and piktons today is immense which leads to suspicion. last time I accused someone of hacking I was correct and this time I'm accusing a former hacker who like I said " got gud in 2 months" with no changes in his playstyle except for his insane blocks which he seems to do effortlessly. gavin focus on the first few minutes of the video like the first 15 rounds. there is clearly a big difference in skill in what he does early game and late game. he always blocks the switch and immediately target switches or he just randomly footlances without any precaution just like Kristine. piktons was never good at reacting to blocks and trust me I FUCKING KNOW. I was on his team for 2 straight leagues and in the 40th with him. when I faced him in my match he w keyed me for the first time. he blocked dio and my switch while playing with Phil which led to me getting shit on by him almost every time. yes im a salty fuck and i hate losing but when i know when im beaten fair and square i shut up but this isnt the case.

Arent you the same person who accused me of banning everyone???when it wast me. mmmm i dont trust your intuition anymore

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #934 on: December 09, 2020, 02:41:57 am »
ok we def voting dio out lol

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline DioMioTrio

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: December 09, 2020, 02:43:14 am »
[5:56 PM]
Waterflower:
   It's not you
   you can clear your own name if you feel the need to do so through copying this chat log
   though we plan to make a full post regarding the situation soon

[5:57 PM]
PJ:
   okie thnks

Waterflower:
   Np

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #936 on: December 09, 2020, 02:43:45 am »
Waterflower:
   It's not you
   you can clear your own name if you feel the need to do so through copying this chat log

PJ:
   okie thnks

Waterflower:
   Np
we are nonetheless voting you out

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline DioMioTrio

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: December 09, 2020, 02:46:31 am »
Waterflower:
   It's not you

PJ:
   okie thnks

Waterflower:
   Np

Fair enough.

David_Schrein

« Reply #938 on: December 09, 2020, 03:02:37 am »
Kristinte vouching for piktons is kinda sus. I say we vote him out
I just saw kristine vent into med bay. Fart can confirm.
Kristine is the imposter
I think this is just Cytiuz drawing away sus from the fact that he pulled the most diva move in NW history. Don’t forget he’s been sus since round 1. Let’s vote him out instead
im down. The fact he even made it this far without dying is reason enough
cap we never shoot. We just feel bad and sus

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #939 on: December 09, 2020, 03:22:18 am »
Among Us - Every night - 93rd TS

Come hang out and play
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Syringe889

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: December 09, 2020, 03:23:29 am »
Waterflower:
   It's not you

PJ:
   okie thnks

Waterflower:
   Np

Fair enough.
we dont want dio. dio told me he uses controller. he is a liability to the team and the league itself he is a disgrace to the NA community

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #941 on: December 09, 2020, 04:04:34 am »

Come hang out and play
come get your IP logged :)

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
« Reply #942 on: December 09, 2020, 04:06:43 am »

Come hang out and play
come get your IP logged :)

That is the most honest thing you have ever posted. +1

Offline Gavin357

• Second Lieutenant
  • Autoblocker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gavin
« Reply #943 on: December 09, 2020, 04:09:19 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

[close]
i mean its fair to think he hacks, i cant say if he hacked or didn't or just got fed up with the accusations that he falsely confessed, idk. im not sure if he warmed up b4 hand of this match he was in but i tend to do pretty poop every first map im not and do better the next, then again it takes my warband gold ages to load. it seems to me hes doing better at being a team player and thats why hes been fraggin out all the sudden. yeah i know how hes played too i've known him for like 2 years or so i know how hes played/is playing like but hes been blockin pretty well for a while

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: December 09, 2020, 04:15:33 am »
Waterflower:
   It's not you

PJ:
   okie thnks

Waterflower:
   Np

Fair enough.
we dont want dio. dio told me he uses controller. he is a liability to the team and the league itself he is a disgrace to the NA community
i want dio :(
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.