Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (6v6) {Season 3 Thread}{Champions: Warlocks}  (Read 78740 times)

Offline Gavin357

• Second Lieutenant
  • Autoblocker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gavin
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (6v6) {Season 3 Thread}{Week 1}
« Reply #705 on: December 02, 2020, 09:10:49 pm »
Windflower just thinks he’s better than us because he has a yellow name. Down with this corrupt system ran by yellow-namers. Power to the orange names.

#AllNamesMatter #ProudPosters #OrangeistheNewBlack
is this a micro aggression against asian people???

Offline Red Viper

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Red Viper
« Reply #706 on: December 02, 2020, 09:35:26 pm »
waterflower is my boi dont booly him

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #707 on: December 02, 2020, 10:29:27 pm »
Dang it’s almost like if you just post your reasoning instead of yelling or just slapping people with post band things work out better
My suggestions:
1. Make a 24 hour hold on all trades to approve them so you don’t reverse an already through trade
2. Give Fireboy back his mod because you still haven’t said what he did wrong apart from break your no toxic code (and also give your code a much thicker skin), especially since Jolly wasn’t on board with the decision. Or just give someone else mod powers
Remember you run this league at the community’s discretion, so a lot more consultation would be good
I think these are all reasonable things

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #708 on: December 02, 2020, 11:16:57 pm »
Dang it’s almost like if you just post your reasoning instead of yelling or just slapping people with post band things work out better
My suggestions:
1. Make a 24 hour hold on all trades to approve them so you don’t reverse an already through trade
2. Give Fireboy back his mod because you still haven’t said what he did wrong apart from break your no toxic code (and also give your code a much thicker skin), especially since Jolly wasn’t on board with the decision. Or just give someone else mod powers
Remember you run this league at the community’s discretion, so a lot more consultation would be good
I think these are all reasonable things

Well to be honest both teams agreed to the trade and had it made official. So it should have been over and done with. I think we need to make sure the next time that happens, you can’t undo it.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #709 on: December 02, 2020, 11:19:30 pm »
if toxic players aren't allowed, how did any of us get accepted into the draft

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #710 on: December 02, 2020, 11:35:37 pm »
It was a dumbass trade in the first place and thats all there is to it.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #711 on: December 02, 2020, 11:42:40 pm »
I now know how it feels to be a forum warrior typing long posts

1. There was an attempt. In some of those deleted posts, Viper explained he didn’t think the trade would go through and just wanted to play with his friends(so he didn’t care about what the trade would do) so which is why he took the trade. Once others like risk posted how it would make the league unfair(another deleted post) he apologized.

2. The amount of cap is unreal. You didn’t post that trade in the mod chat until around 1am. First it was just you and jolly talking about it he mentioned it was waste tryna be scummy but u convinced him that it was fine so he gave up/into u but warned u it could go wrong and went to sleep. I woke up near 1:30am the trade had already been made official on the announcement thread but with gavin and god for fart and yoshie(this trade was even more unfair) that’s when I first found out about the trade/said anything in the mod chat so you’re a liar. I have a screenshot to prove it but can’t post it here for obvious reasons but if anyone wants to see the screenshot msg me. (Jolly can also back me up on this)

3. You’re right your reasoning was even worse you said because they’re both close on the leaderboards atm(so you based your conclusion of their skill on  2 matches) and that they were 1st round picks. I have a picture of that if anyone needs proof again msg me.

4. So if you didn’t care about names after all why did you threaten actions against my team only and we were the only ones to change back because of said threats.

5. There were no outbursts as you claim. Like  I said the last thing I said was something around (I don’t remember the exact words)you care more about team names than the fairness  of your league then you insta banned me after I said that. Jolly can vouch for that too. Yeah why would I keep someone in my team gc when they just banned me from theirs with no reasoning. I kept you that night on steam and you said nothing to me obviously u banned me in anger, I removed u that morning. I only made 2 posts on the thread and neither were “outbursts” one was quoting gavins post talking bout how I got banned from mod right after calling the trade unfair, the same post quoted by skinny piktons Kristine etc etc. the second post was in response to babyJ asking days later why the only American mod was removed(another question about ur actions u ignored but didn’t delete tho so that’s an improvement) I replied to him some people don’t like when you disagree with them. Your name wasn’t used yet my post was deleted.

6. So Viper realized his mistake before you did mr commissioner?

7. So people have to add you on steam for YOU the commissioner to explain your decisions even when they asked on the thread of said league the actions took place in. Moderators don’t do anything? We’ve reffed matches and we’ve  answer questions because you’re never on. You’ve been on for 2 matches that’s it the first match of the league and the ducks vs des vult. And in every other league mods have helped run things and help make decisions and like jolly posted on the other page that’s what we thought when u made us mods, but all you’ve done is make decisions by yourself.

8. Even when there was 4 of us there wasn’t enough for matches I believe centurions didn’t have a ref for their match because rune msgd me due to waste nick and I being in our match and you not being on and jolly reffing our match. Oh so you editing posts should be taken as a joke? But when others joke around you get hurt :(

9. You act like I don’t realize that. I’ve given my time as a mod and ref in plenty of leagues in tournaments to help out. Yes the community might not say thank you but you’re not forced to do this you chose to host it.

10. You’re the one that has acted like a child since the beginning. You made decisions without ur mods on multiple occasions. You banned me in haste like you admitted because I didn’t agree with your little trade and  didn’t give a reason until Theo and your other mod jolly posted stuff publicly on the thread days later. You’ve deleted and edited any kind of criticism on your mistakes that was posted towards you on this thread just so you look like you’re a good person when a bunch of people came out and spoken against what you did that night. The only thing that I have done wrong is come at you personally with the low self esteem comment (which I still stand by) which I didn’t say until 3 days of you acting like a child and doing everything mentioned above ^.  If you take to heart what anyone in this community says that’s your own fault. People like waste Russian nick skinny theodin godfreid rune myself  that been around  a long time know this. This all could’ve been prevented if you didn’t take me not agreeing with you so hard and made decisions with your heart instead of your brain.
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: December 02, 2020, 11:45:17 pm »

1. There was an attempt. In some of those deleted posts, Viper explained he didn’t think the trade would go through and just wanted to play with his friends(so he didn’t care about what the trade would do) so which is why he took the trade. Once others like risk posted how it would make the league unfair(another deleted post) he apologized.

2. The amount of cap is unreal. You didn’t post that trade in the mod chat until around 1am. First it was just you and jolly talking about it he mentioned it was waste tryna be scummy but u convinced him that it was fine so he gave up/into u but warned u it could go wrong and went to sleep. I woke up near 1:30am the trade had already been made official on the announcement thread but with gavin and god for fart and yoshie(this trade was even more unfair) that’s when I first found out about the trade/said anything in the mod chat so you’re a liar. I have a screenshot to prove it but can’t post it here for obvious reasons but if anyone wants to see the screenshot msg me. (Jolly can also back me up on this)

3. You’re right your reasoning was even worse you said because they’re both close on the leaderboards atm(so you based your conclusion of their skill on  2 matches) and that they were 1st round picks. I have a picture of that if anyone needs proof again msg me.

4. So if you didn’t care about names after all why did you threaten actions against my team only and we were the only ones to change back because of said threats.

5. There were no outbursts as you claim. Like  I said the last thing I said was something around (I don’t remember the exact words)you care more about team names than the fairness  of your league then you insta banned me after I said that. Jolly can vouch for that too. Yeah why would I keep someone in my team gc when they just banned me from theirs with no reasoning. I kept you that night on steam and you said nothing to me obviously u banned me in anger, I removed u that morning. I only made 2 posts on the thread and neither were “outbursts” one was quoting gavins post talking bout how I got banned from mod right after calling the trade unfair, the same post quoted by skinny piktons Kristine etc etc. the second post was in response to babyJ asking days later why the only American mod was removed(another question about ur actions u ignored but didn’t delete tho so that’s an improvement) I replied to him some people don’t like when you disagree with them. Your name wasn’t used yet my post was deleted.

7. So people have to add you on steam for YOU the commissioner to explain your decisions even when they asked on the thread of said league the actions took place in. Moderators don’t do anything? We’ve reffed matches and we’ve  answer questions because you’re never on. You’ve been on for 2 matches that’s it the first match of the league and the ducks vs des vult. And in every other league mods have helped run things and help make decisions and like jolly posted on the other page that’s what we thought when u made us mods, but all you’ve done is make decisions by yourself.

8. Even when there was 4 of us there wasn’t enough for matches I believe centurions didn’t have a ref for their match because rune msgd me due to waste nick and I being in our match and you not being on and jolly reffing our match. Oh so you editing posts should be taken as a joke? But when others joke around you get hurt :(

9. You act like I don’t realize that. I’ve given my time as a mod and ref in plenty of leagues in tournaments to help out. Yes the community might not say thank you but you’re not forced to do this you chose to host it.

10. You’re the one that has acted like a child since the beginning. You made decisions without ur mods on multiple occasions. You banned me in haste like you admitted because I didn’t agree with your little trade and  didn’t give a reason until Theo and your other mod jolly posted stuff publicly on the thread days later. You’ve deleted and edited any kind of criticism on your mistakes that was posted towards you on this thread just so you look like you’re a good person when a bunch of people came out and spoken against what you did that night. The only thing that I have done wrong is come at you personally with the low self esteem comment (which I still stand by) which I didn’t say until 3 days of you acting like a child and doing everything mentioned above ^.  If you take to heart what anyone in this community says that’s your own fault. People like waste Russian nick skinny theodin godfreid rune myself  that been around  a long time know this. This all could’ve been prevented if you didn’t take me not agreeing with you so hard and made decisions with your heart instead of your brain.
if you guys are gonna keep posting these can you make a tldr at the end so I can get my drama fill without having to actually read the whole thing
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Board Moderator
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: December 03, 2020, 12:00:56 am »
could just post the chat logs tbh.

This isn't going to end with one person getting what they want and another apologising. Most likely both parties will continue to argue until is fizzles out due to there being nothing else to argue about.

I don't agree with what wind did, I also don't agree with pages of arguments(Don't delete them that's just weird). In the end this is an argument between two people having differences + yall are just gonna be meme'd on. I'd like to have Fireboy as a mod again especially since there are only 3 refs now.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 12:06:31 am by JollyCanadian »
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #714 on: December 03, 2020, 12:22:38 am »
The mighty Godfreid smiles upon you

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #715 on: December 03, 2020, 12:44:26 am »
I want my trade this is blasphemy

IF THE COMMISSIONER CANNOT KEEP HIS WORD NO ONE CAN

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #716 on: December 03, 2020, 01:03:51 am »

Bro he snaked Raptor Boat... did you really think anyone else would be safe? WHO SNAKES RAPTOR BOAT?!
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Windflower

• Board Moderator
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #717 on: December 03, 2020, 01:24:55 am »

Spoiler

[close]
I'd make a rebuttal but communicating "drama" like this through FSE is really not effective like Jolly said and isn't going to end in anything. The only thing I've regretted in this is not being 100% transparent with the decisions I've made, I saw no reason to justify it as it was obvious to me which is wrong I see now and I apologize for that, I will continue to host the league until its end and in the future I will be more transparent with what's going on even when people don't ask. Also I'll stop making decisions solely by myself and I'll consult Jolly for most things, even though it may be a slower process. As for removing you as mod, in the morning I did regret that at the time as I reallized it was in haste even though it was because I saw your capacity for toxicity, it soured our relationship but I was still willing to make amends with you then and am still willing now.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #718 on: December 03, 2020, 01:27:44 am »

Bro he snaked Raptor Boat... did you really think anyone else would be safe? WHO SNAKES RAPTOR BOAT?!
+1
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 01:30:32 am by ~NickCole~ »

Offline Windflower

• Board Moderator
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #719 on: December 03, 2020, 01:45:14 am »

This is blasphemy, I would never!

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳