Author Topic: Napoleonic Counter-Strike | CS:GO & RL | CS Brackets Released!  (Read 23943 times)

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
What’s cheat
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
s1mple
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
@chrysler Wouldn't it make more sense to do a two way/three way tournament and include NW in the overall thing? So that ppl have to maybe decide if they want to pick a more CS oriented team or one that is better at NW but worse at CS? Or is that the point and am I just misunderstanding it.

Time to gather

u don't play nw
he was active earlier in the year, he even played the rgl final!

Great idea tbh rikkert

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
@chrysler Wouldn't it make more sense to do a two way/three way tournament and include NW in the overall thing? So that ppl have to maybe decide if they want to pick a more CS oriented team or one that is better at NW but worse at CS? Or is that the point and am I just misunderstanding it.
Help me out here I am a little confused. Are you asking either:

1. We do a 3 stage tournament including all 3 games
2. We do 3 seperate tournaments for each game - Current
3. Rikkert is big brain Chriseh smol brain cannae understand

Time to gather

u don't play nw
he was active earlier in the year, he even played the rgl final!
He was Faceit banned for cheating so I don't think we can even let him in. We shall see when signups go live.
I meant 1, all 3 games are played and each game contributes by points to an overall score. Whoever wins the most across all games would have the highest points and wins the tournament.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
Oh I see, would that be regimental or just community based?

EDIT: Like the idea though. But I think we will do this after the first CS tourney just to test the water and because of sponsor commitments.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 05:07:56 pm by John Price »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
Community based ofc. A bit like TWC (TWC had Native and NW) but with a round/point systems that actually makes sense and isn't skewered towards one side. In TWC you played your opponents across both modules and whoever had the most points from "sets " won the match. Of course sets didn't make any sense on NW.

As a team you submit one lineup, that same lineup plays all games. Then you'd do a ft15 on NW and a ft16 on CS. You would also need a third game in case of a tie, so you could do a format on Rocket League that is comparable, maybe FT3 in-game match wins or something. (I'm not that familiar with how anything competitive in RL works). You then assign 1 point to each victory and whoever gets 2 points wins. You'd have to play all 3 games as a team. So a team has to  decide if they want to be CS and RL focussed, or CS and NW, or RL and NW. etc etc.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
Community based ofc. A bit like TWC (TWC had Native and NW) but with a round/point systems that actually makes sense and isn't skewered towards one side. In TWC you played your opponents across both modules and whoever had the most points from "sets " won the match. Of course sets didn't make any sense on NW.

As a team you submit one lineup, that same lineup plays all games. Then you'd do a ft15 on NW and a ft16 on CS. You would also need a third game in case of a tie, so you could do a format on Rocket League that is comparable, maybe FT3 in-game match wins or something. (I'm not that familiar with how anything competitive in RL works). You then assign 1 point to each victory and whoever gets 2 points wins. You'd have to play all 3 games as a team. So a team has to  decide if they want to be CS and RL focussed, or CS and NW, or RL and NW. etc etc.
Yeah I definitely like the idea. However like I said as there is actual money involved now we will keep the format simply to 2 seperate tournaments between CS:GO and RL for the first run(s). Then we can look at doing this next year as we wouldn't have the time this year anyway.

Gives us time to properly theorize the format and everything else that would need to be done. Will come back to you then.

Offline TheRealHunter

• Major General
  • Property of Chriseh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harris
Tfw when you play R6  :'(

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline TheRealHunter

• Major General
  • Property of Chriseh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harris

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
Tfw when you play R6  :'(
Imagine these CS nerds tryna handle a jiggle peaking ash sweat. They could never.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
Hence why I don't play R6 xD

Wursti

Imagine R6 nerds dealing with XANTARES peek   8)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 06:28:28 pm by Wursti »

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Where to sign up?

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
Where to sign up?
Will be doing it either tonight or tomorrow. Currently working on getting us a board setup.