Author Topic: DarkTemplar & Saphyro 6v6 Tournament 1.PB 2.GH 3.Caza  (Read 11918 times)

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
  • Side: Neutral
Re: DarkTemplar & Saphyro 6v6 Tournament
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2020, 01:05:13 am »
Name: Ivan
Steam ID: TBA
GUID: TBA
Why?: Each admin having the power to punish “misbehaviour” with round penalties, being forced to play -1, etc. is a fantastic idea. For example, say if admin “I” doesn’t like a player or a team, and notices a toxic player doesn’t say “gg” after a match. Under this rule set, admin “I” can make them start the next match with a 3 round deficit. If you would accept me, every player in my server will learn the meaning of sportsmanship
he's gonna be admin

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2020, 01:09:53 am »
JANNE CHANGE YOUR HAIR STYLE AND FACE CAUSE WE GONNA GET BANNED FFS

ALSO HOW CAN WE HAVE PADAWAN IN THE TEAM IF THERES THIS

10.3) At the third rulebreak or at a major "crime" like hacking or glitching the player will be banned from all tournaments of us in the future and his team will be forced to continue the

AND WHAT IF WE GET ELIMINATED AND I WANT TO WATCH JEDIS TO LOSE TO GODSHAND IN FINAL?? WILL I GET BANNED?

If the player's team is already eliminated he will be banned from the spectator and will receive a warning for the next tournament

this is hilarious just delete the tournament or redo rules fully

we're not in the same team bro

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2020, 01:31:30 am »
Why?: Each admin having the power to punish “misbehaviour” with round penalties, being forced to play -1, etc. is a fantastic idea. For example, say if admin “I” doesn’t like a player or a team, and notices a toxic player doesn’t say “gg” after a match. Under this rule set, admin “I” can make them start the next match with a 3 round deficit. If you would accept me, every player in my server will learn the meaning of sportsmanship
goodmin

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2020, 04:42:37 am »
Captain Name: MightyPaiN
Team Name: TBE
Steam ID: u have me
Do you agree to the rules?: yes i do

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2020, 06:50:55 am »
vouch
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2020, 10:14:48 am »
JANNE CHANGE YOUR HAIR STYLE AND FACE CAUSE WE GONNA GET BANNED FFS

ALSO HOW CAN WE HAVE PADAWAN IN THE TEAM IF THERES THIS

10.3) At the third rulebreak or at a major "crime" like hacking or glitching the player will be banned from all tournaments of us in the future and his team will be forced to continue the

AND WHAT IF WE GET ELIMINATED AND I WANT TO WATCH JEDIS TO LOSE TO GODSHAND IN FINAL?? WILL I GET BANNED?

If the player's team is already eliminated he will be banned from the spectator and will receive a warning for the next tournament

this is hilarious just delete the tournament or redo rules fully

With glitching we basically mean people trying to bug through map borders or stuff like that, kickglitching, disputed or not, is still allowed. I dont even understand why you are randomly toxic while you are not capable of reading. People who are eliminated are free to spectate ("Rule 9" in the Match rules). People will only be banned from the tournament if they break the rules concerning Behaviour rule 10 & 11. So if you follow the rules then there is no problem of you watching the final if you want :)
Well rule 10.2 also makes it sound like you cannot spectate, I think its simply your poor English making these rules constantly go against eachother and lack any real sense or clarity on what is and is not allowed.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2020, 11:06:38 am »
Captain Name: Maskman
Teamname: Nottinghamshire Street Shooters
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/McMeekinsisbest/
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes
ID Roster
Captain / GUID
Player 1 / GUID
Player 2 / GUID
Player 3 / GUID
Player 4 / GUID
Player 5 / GUID
Player 6 / GUID
Player 7 / GUID
Player 8 / GUID
Player 9 / GUID
[close]

Name: Maskman
GUID: 1091418
Why?: I have admined/hosted many tournaments before + I wanna see this succeed so more iterations of these can continue.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 11:21:19 am by maskmanmarks »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline PadawaN

• First Lieutenant
  • Top 5 player cant block
    • View Profile
    • ads
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2020, 11:34:40 am »
/vouch

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2020, 11:38:02 am »
What's wrong with corpse kick and t bag?
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2020, 01:19:19 pm »
All teams so far accepted!

Name: Maskman
GUID: 1091418
Why?: I have admined/hosted many tournaments before + I wanna see this succeed so more iterations of these can continue.

Accepted! Welcome to the team!

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2020, 01:24:33 pm »
the rules from sapyhros duel tournament and this one are pretty much the same. We want to ensure a less toxic enviroment and try things out.

If you don't understand the rules, I think a ref will remind you of them during the tournament.

Just to clarify: if you sign up, you agree on the rules. if you have any question regarding them, feel free to ask Saphyro or me on steam or on FSE so we can ensure there are no misunderstandings.

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2020, 01:27:13 pm »
Name: Red
Steam ID: got me
GUID: 449912
Why?: yes

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2020, 01:29:54 pm »
Name: Red
Steam ID: got me
GUID: 449912
Why?: yes

Accepted :)

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2020, 01:30:47 pm »
the rules from sapyhros duel tournament and this one are pretty much the same. We want to ensure a less toxic enviroment and try things out.

If you don't understand the rules, I think a ref will remind you of them during the tournament.

Just to clarify: if you sign up, you agree on the rules. if you have any question regarding them, feel free to ask Saphyro or me on steam or on FSE so we can ensure there are no misunderstandings.
You might just want someone that speaks English well to proof read the rules so that people can actually understand what they are agreeing to. A lot of them currently contradict each-other saying that something is allowed but then later that it isn't.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2020, 01:40:49 pm »

You might just want someone that speaks English well to proof read the rules so that people can actually understand what they are agreeing to. A lot of them currently contradict each-other saying that something is allowed but then later that it isn't.

as I already said, if you have a question, ask about it, so we can clarify/change it :)