Author Topic: DarkTemplar & Saphyro 6v6 Tournament 1.PB 2.GH 3.Caza  (Read 12364 times)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
Re: DarkTemplar & Saphyro 6v6 Tournament
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2020, 01:48:29 pm »
JANNE CHANGE YOUR HAIR STYLE AND FACE CAUSE WE GONNA GET BANNED FFS

ALSO HOW CAN WE HAVE PADAWAN IN THE TEAM IF THERES THIS

10.3) At the third rulebreak or at a major "crime" like hacking or glitching the player will be banned from all tournaments of us in the future and his team will be forced to continue the

AND WHAT IF WE GET ELIMINATED AND I WANT TO WATCH JEDIS TO LOSE TO GODSHAND IN FINAL?? WILL I GET BANNED?

If the player's team is already eliminated he will be banned from the spectator and will receive a warning for the next tournament

this is hilarious just delete the tournament or redo rules fully

With glitching we basically mean people trying to bug through map borders or stuff like that, kickglitching, disputed or not, is still allowed. I dont even understand why you are randomly toxic while you are not capable of reading. People who are eliminated are free to spectate ("Rule 9" in the Match rules). People will only be banned from the tournament if they break the rules concerning Behaviour rule 10 & 11. So if you follow the rules then there is no problem of you watching the final if you want :)
Well rule 10.2 also makes it sound like you cannot spectate, I think its simply your poor English making these rules constantly go against eachother and lack any real sense or clarity on what is and is not allowed.
9.) You are allowed to leave the server once you are out of the tournament but it would be nice if you keep being in spectator to watch the other matches being played :)

Personally I think the rules are fine... Maybe not allowing tagging and corpse kicking is s bit strict since 99% it is done to friends (as you'll see in yt vids of the tourny, subscribe to lonedoge) and if u get upset by it then that's why people do it to u...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 01:50:33 pm by Ry@n »

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2020, 01:59:41 pm »
What if i corpse kick my dog Python

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2020, 02:06:00 pm »
What if i corpse kick my dog Python

Rule 69) it is always permitted for Steinmann to corpse kick his dog python.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2020, 02:16:20 pm »
Spoiler

10.3) At the third rulebreak or at a major "crime" like hacking or glitching the player will be banned from all tournaments of us in the future and his team will be forced to continue the

AND WHAT IF WE GET ELIMINATED AND I WANT TO WATCH JEDIS TO LOSE TO GODSHAND IN FINAL?? WILL I GET BANNED?

If the player's team is already eliminated he will be banned from the spectator and will receive a warning for the next tournament

With glitching we basically mean people trying to bug through map borders or stuff like that, kickglitching, disputed or not, is still allowed. I dont even understand why you are randomly toxic while you are not capable of reading. People who are eliminated are free to spectate ("Rule 9" in the Match rules). People will only be banned from the tournament if they break the rules concerning Behaviour rule 10 & 11. So if you follow the rules then there is no problem of you watching the final if you want :)
Well rule 10.2 also makes it sound like you cannot spectate, I think its simply your poor English making these rules constantly go against eachother and lack any real sense or clarity on what is and is not allowed.
9.) You are allowed to leave the server once you are out of the tournament but it would be nice if you keep being in spectator to watch the other matches being played :)

Personally I think the rules are fine... Maybe not allowing tagging and corpse kicking is s bit strict since 99% it is done to friends (as you'll see in yt vids of the tourny, subscribe to lonedoge) and if u get upset by it then that's why people do it to u...
[close]
Yes rules say that but they also say on 10.2 that if you spectated you got a ban (this has been edited now but last night when I made my post was due to that rule contradicting rule 9).
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2020, 02:38:48 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Yes rules say that but they also say on 10.2 that if you spectated you got a ban (this has been edited now but last night when I made my post was due to that rule contradicting rule 9).
ah i see, and correct me if im wrong dark and saph, but i feel like what they were trying to say was they dont want people staying around the arenas and watching if they are not participating, since they can troll the match (seen this happen few times lately).

Elsse

« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2020, 02:51:53 pm »

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2020, 02:55:27 pm »
Kick glitching is not a glitch fuck off python

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2020, 03:03:48 pm »
Saph please no ban if I give you a t-bag  :-*

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2020, 03:22:42 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
ah i see, and correct me if im wrong dark and saph, but i feel like what they were trying to say was they dont want people staying around the arenas and watching if they are not participating, since they can troll the match (seen this happen few times lately).
I think they did, it was just very unclear last night.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2020, 03:58:58 pm »
This is what happens when you bring Cavalry Groupfighting rules into an infantry tournament.

It doesn’t work.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2020, 04:05:24 pm »
This is what happens when you bring Cavalry Groupfighting rules into an infantry tournament.

It doesn’t work.

Every cav player is a snowflake?
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2020, 04:10:04 pm »
lmao
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2020, 04:42:37 pm »

It doesn’t work.

No, they just take these kinds of rules a lot more serious. The reasoning behind it is admirable, but some people seem to forget that this is just a game, and getting offended by someone tbagging or corpse kicking you is pretty comical.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2020, 05:21:30 pm »

It doesn’t work.

No, they just take these kinds of rules a lot more serious. The reasoning behind it is admirable, but some people seem to forget that this is just a game, and getting offended by someone tbagging or corpse kicking you is pretty comical.
I agree, but on the other hand is it so hard to not do it for like one evening? Or is it like an addiction for some ppl  ::)

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2020, 05:42:25 pm »

It doesn’t work.

I agree, but on the other hand is it so hard to not do it for like one evening? Or is it like an addiction for some ppl  ::)
Most likely.