Author Topic: Zero Five Commandos Recruiting! [Bear Force II]  (Read 1251 times)

Offline MattH123

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Zero Five Commandos Recruiting! [Bear Force II]
« on: April 06, 2013, 07:51:51 pm »
Zero Five Commando
Zero Five Commando was one of the ten Commando Groups subordinated under the Special Operations Brigade.

Originally under the command of Jedi General Bardan Jusik, after his resignation, Etain Tur-Mukan would be its commander.

This unit had only one company of elite clones that were in two squads: Omega and Delta

Delta Squad and Omega were both in the first battle of Geonosis and the start of the clone wars.

The four members of Delta Squad were born in the cloning facilities of Tapioca City on the planet of Kamino. During their youth, they received flash training much like the rest of the developing Grand Army of the Republic, but the majority of their training came from Walon Vau, one of the seventy-five Mandalorian clone commando training sergeants in the one-hundred-man group known as the Cuy'val Dar. Hand-picked by Jango Fett himself, Vau believed that in order for his commandos to survive in combat, he must train them as harshly as possible—to do anything less would compromise their training. Seen as brutal by many, including his fellow Cuy'val Dar training sergeants, Vau's practices made Delta Squad an aggressive, but supremely efficient unit and they were truly grateful toward the man for making them into survivors. Vau took great pride in his squads' consistently high performance, both in live-fire exercises on Kamino and later during their deployment in the Clone Wars. During their training, the four commandos adopted names to go along with their formal numerical designations. RC-1138, the squad's sergeant, became known as "Boss", while RC-1140 took on the name "Fixer". RC-1262 earned himself the nickname of "Scorch", following an incident with explosive ordinance that left both 62 and Sergeant Vau without eyebrows for a period of time, and RC-1207 became known as "Sev", short for his designation's final digit, seven.

For their actions aboard the Prosecutor, Delta Squad would be commended by High Jedi General Mace Windu, and the data gathered by the commandos would help the Wookiees to curb the efforts of Trandoshan slavers in the Kashyyyk system.

Omega Squad was an elite clone commando unit, and was part of the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars. The members of this unit were brought together after each of their respective squads were killed during action at Geonosis. Unlike most other commando squads, the Omegas wore specialized Night Ops Armor. It was part of Arca Company of Zero Five Commando. These men were in many daring missions across the galaxy during the Clone wars.

If you wish to join the Zero Five Commandos copy this template and reply, thank you.

In game name:
How active will you be?/b]
What's your steam ID?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 10:13:33 pm by MattH123 »
"I feel genuinely sorry for any hostile who has the misfortune to face Delta Squad in combat."

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
Re: Zero Five Commandos Recruiting!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 08:08:08 pm »
Spoiler
I... wha-... I don't...

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

EDIT: Ah, I'd suggest you put [Bear Force II] in the title of the thread, as that way it would be clearer as to what exactly this is for. Good luck, fellas!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 09:15:14 pm by Sir Audiate »

Offline Neon

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 08:20:02 pm »
Good luck
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 09:30:45 pm by Neon »

Offline MattH123

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 08:47:18 pm »
Thank you!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 10:15:14 pm by MattH123 »
"I feel genuinely sorry for any hostile who has the misfortune to face Delta Squad in combat."

Offline rysborn

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: Zero Five Commandos Recruiting! [Bear Force II]
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 05:51:46 pm »
In game name: Rysborn
Country ( or continent): Europe
How active will you be?/b]: We'll see i guess ;)
What's your steam ID? you have mine i think

Offline MattH123

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Zero Five Commandos Recruiting! [Bear Force II]
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2013, 06:10:03 pm »
Accepted!! I will invite you to the steam group and give you the Teamspeak IP.