Author Topic: MRGL S1 | Suggestions & Questions  (Read 4236 times)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: MRGL S1 | Suggestions & Questions
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2020, 05:13:30 pm »
You are making a big thing out of a practically non existant issue.

I check the rosters against the matches using the information on the roster thread, for example I saw from our match vs 45th on Sunday that there were 4 people not on their roster in the server, but they didn't play any rounds:

Line 1408:  20:26:31 - 45thN_Vet_Reggi has joined the game with ID: 1594268
Line 2606:  20:47:22 - 45thN_Pte_Ensar has joined the game with ID: 1423158
Line 2702:  20:49:07 - 45thN_Rct_igev has joined the game with ID: 1554903
Line 3465:  21:00:05 - 45thN_Gdm_poberta has joined the game with ID: 2194763 

The information is there, I don't really understand why it makes such a big difference to you all if we add it to a public google spreadsheet or something as we did for EIC instead of just doing a CTRL+F on the roster update thread. Hence @ Fietta its supposed to be used only for roster updates themselves not discussions.

The choice is on the players if they want to be removed because don't forget, they are being removed from the entire tournament not just a regiments roster. Which was something that was requested by multiple reg leaders.

Just to clarify, none of those players played a single round for us. Also btw that Igev character - I have no idea who it is and I checked that GUID on GF server and also our own GUID roster and it isnt one of our players. Probably best to ban this guy if hes impersonating being part of the regiment and causing trouble
I said in my post that none of them played :P

Igev was suspected to be the polish guy from 3pp that bush pirated us midway through, he changed ID's. 3pp_Lifedream or whatever

Cheeky fucker. is he permabanned now?
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2020, 05:47:16 pm »
You are making a big thing out of a practically non existant issue.

I check the rosters against the matches using the information on the roster thread, for example I saw from our match vs 45th on Sunday that there were 4 people not on their roster in the server, but they didn't play any rounds:

Line 1408:  20:26:31 - 45thN_Vet_Reggi has joined the game with ID: 1594268
Line 2606:  20:47:22 - 45thN_Pte_Ensar has joined the game with ID: 1423158
Line 2702:  20:49:07 - 45thN_Rct_igev has joined the game with ID: 1554903
Line 3465:  21:00:05 - 45thN_Gdm_poberta has joined the game with ID: 2194763 

The information is there, I don't really understand why it makes such a big difference to you all if we add it to a public google spreadsheet or something as we did for EIC instead of just doing a CTRL+F on the roster update thread. Hence @ Fietta its supposed to be used only for roster updates themselves not discussions.

The choice is on the players if they want to be removed because don't forget, they are being removed from the entire tournament not just a regiments roster. Which was something that was requested by multiple reg leaders.

Just to clarify, none of those players played a single round for us. Also btw that Igev character - I have no idea who it is and I checked that GUID on GF server and also our own GUID roster and it isnt one of our players. Probably best to ban this guy if hes impersonating being part of the regiment and causing trouble
I said in my post that none of them played :P

Igev was suspected to be the polish guy from 3pp that bush pirated us midway through, he changed ID's. 3pp_Lifedream or whatever

Cheeky fucker. is he permabanned now?
Yeah, although he has a lot of keys I am told xD
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2020, 04:35:42 am »
Which is yet another reason why this tournament shouldn't have been hosted in the first place, but whatever.

Why did we sign up then
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2020, 09:27:54 am »
I need Rikkert and Fietta to team up as a NW official review commitee

They will hold no power but the one to break each of you brainless baboons through endless argumentation which you CANNOT beat through superior reasoning because they ARE the superior reasoning themselves

we have truly entered the darkest time of our age

beware
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 09:29:27 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2020, 10:33:08 am »
Which is yet another reason why this tournament shouldn't have been hosted in the first place, but whatever.

Why did we sign up then
I need events
I need Rikkert and Fietta to team up as a NW official review commitee

They will hold no power but the one to break each of you brainless baboons through endless argumentation which you CANNOT beat through superior reasoning because they ARE the superior reasoning themselves

we have truly entered the darkest time of our age

beware
endless unnecessary argumentation is my sole purpose in life

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2020, 04:54:45 pm »
endless unnecessary argumentation is my sole purpose in life

Preach

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2020, 05:39:43 pm »
I don't know if this was already mentioned or not, but do we have a Christmas break?
Even those most countries are in lockdown would it be nice to not worry about this league for a week or 2?

Spoiler
posted it first on the wrong thread (srry)
[close]
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2020, 08:28:17 pm »
Once the groups have finished the playoffs won't begin until Jan.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2020, 08:42:33 pm »
Yeah it was said before we even started there would be an xmas break.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2020, 08:50:29 pm »
Yeah it was said before we even started there would be an xmas break.

I don't know if this was already mentioned or not

But ty
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2020, 11:41:24 pm »
Would people rather start the break now or do one more match before?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2020, 12:41:20 am »
Would people rather start the break now or do one more match before?

now please

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2020, 01:36:48 am »
That is the actual plan but I wanted to confirm the community wanted the same.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2020, 01:50:56 am »
Guess we could do both. But the idea to have the whole Knock-Outs in January Sounds more inteligent to me

But would be great if we could know the week when it starts again so we can actually plan our Christmas Break.

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2020, 02:05:36 am »
Well it could either be the 28th of December (I know New Year then comes up shortly after but considering the circumstances the days surrounding this I doubt too many people are busy, especially as the Sunday is a few days after). Or the 4th of Jan.