Author Topic: You don't own me.  (Read 11986 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: You don't own me.
« Reply #165 on: September 15, 2020, 05:29:31 am »
It’s like Mayhem never left. NW is balanced once more.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #166 on: September 15, 2020, 05:31:06 am »
We're not about to gloss over Marksman's post smh

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #167 on: September 15, 2020, 05:34:18 am »
We're not about to gloss over Marksman's post smh
Imagine drinking carbonated water? Disgusting
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #168 on: September 15, 2020, 05:41:11 am »
In the past 5 months ive got the pleasure of training and working with Kristine, helping to build up his melee and having fun playing with him in the 55th.

First let me be clear, I am dissapointed in Kristine as when he told me that he did not autoblock I took his word for it as I would anyone I would call a friend. That is something that he should fully and totally embrace and step down from running the league as he is doing now.

However, with anything their is a middle road and 2 sides to a story. From my time of spending with Kristine and getting to know him these past 5 months he is a warm funny slightly toxic meme of a person who is very genuine is his love for the game and for his friends.

If Kristine has begged for forgiveness in front of this community, publicly apologizes, owns up for his mistakes, steps down from running the league, and vows never to do it again. I would suggest mercy be our response as a community .

Why? Because Kristine represents a lot of what we have been sorely missing. New players coming into the community and while inexperience have the drive and grit to contribute to this game we have all played for years.

I think wholeheartedly letting new people take over trying to run leagues, tournaments, and competitive events is something we should all encourage.

But with anything that you do for the first time you wont be perfect and will fail. I know as I was a awful meleer, and NW line leader for many years and still have much to learn. However if I never had the chance to go from inexperienced to getting thrown into the fire I would have never grown.

What NW would benefit from I suggest would be letting more people take on leadership roles in the community and not rejected them on a lack of experience?
Because if we invest in new and upcoming players the returns are wonderful, a more active, passionate, and dedicated base of competitive players constantly increasing the size, activity and organization of our community.

Aka investing in new people means.
Bigger events
More events
Better events
New faces

Costs:
Time it takes for new people to grow takes about 1 year and a couple poorly run tournaments.
People would currently tend to run the majority of things are willing to take on a mentor role developing their padawans  8)

All in all Kristine ur a dummy, I forgive you 100%, take a break from the game for a while and ATONE for your trespasses.
For everyone else, if you havent messed up or made a mistake as a human being please feel free to 7-0 me and bully kristine.

Peace  ;)

[17:21]
Your a good guy bro but I can't compliment your intelligence trying to save a community that clearly don't wanna be saved hosts rigg their own events, Jumping to conclussions (making things worse by mistake or on purpose for who knows what reason), Ddosing people which does 100% happen as well as sneaking under aliases to ddos someone whos ft7ing (for his friend "won't name"), people stacking regiments to win those events and then brag about it and try to bring people down, people sneaking under cd keys to tk someone or otherwise bait someone who they were to scared to fight with their own name ina ft7 or 1v1, insulting people in a event because you managed to kill someone who probaly didn't play his best that day or was just unfortunate (we all have lives outside the game but they knew this they just don't care), people grouping up with others to bully people like cowards, people trying to grab your ip even on teamspeak and get it by those you would think wouldn't give it out "teamspeak admins", and finnally (I know sorry LOL) angry people in general who can't handle be angry and go out of their way to start mad drama "spreading false rumors" or even lieing to people to make themselves feel good. As for your friend kristine whos just "confused, "slighty toxic", and if you mean by "representing the trolling in our community we also already have that bro and toxism then i don't wanna be right.  Would you honestly agree after reading all I wrote someone with these characteristics and sent you this over steam be great community as well as saving the community itself after everything I told you which is 100% true? Reflect on my words bud and think about the bigger picture is it really worth it? The smart is is "No". Also doesn't matter if new people come into the game and lead or not the real issue is dealing with the already corrupt people who run things not gonna say any names but I know who you are lol your own friends sold you out to me which is pretty sad like really.

where tf did this come from?

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #169 on: September 15, 2020, 05:42:10 am »
oh rip hawkince LMAO

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #170 on: September 15, 2020, 05:42:48 am »
Just fucking BLEH

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #171 on: September 15, 2020, 10:34:21 pm »
My cat goes meow

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
« Reply #172 on: September 16, 2020, 03:55:23 pm »

Your a good guy bro but I can't compliment your intelligence trying to save a community that clearly don't wanna be saved hosts rigg their own events, Jumping to conclussions (making things worse by mistake or on purpose for who knows what reason), Ddosing people which does 100% happen as well as sneaking under aliases to ddos someone whos ft7ing (for his friend "won't name"), people stacking regiments to win those events and then brag about it and try to bring people down, people sneaking under cd keys to tk someone or otherwise bait someone who they were to scared to fight with their own name ina ft7 or 1v1, insulting people in a event because you managed to kill someone who probaly didn't play his best that day or was just unfortunate (we all have lives outside the game but they knew this they just don't care), people grouping up with others to bully people like cowards, people trying to grab your ip even on teamspeak and get it by those you would think wouldn't give it out "teamspeak admins", and finnally (I know sorry LOL) angry people in general who can't handle be angry and go out of their way to start mad drama "spreading false rumors" or even lieing to people to make themselves feel good. As for your friend kristine whos just "confused, "slighty toxic", and if you mean by "representing the trolling in our community we also already have that bro and toxism then i don't wanna be right.  Would you honestly agree after reading all I wrote someone with these characteristics and sent you this over steam be great community as well as saving the community itself after everything I told you which is 100% true? Reflect on my words bud and think about the bigger picture is it really worth it? The smart is is "No". Also doesn't matter if new people come into the game and lead or not the real issue is dealing with the already corrupt people who run things not gonna say any names but I know who you are lol your own friends sold you out to me which is pretty sad like really.

Not sure who made this post but in short,
I have fun playing this game and Ive been in the community for 6 years now. Ive been lucky to have met so many people and I get its easy to get frustrated at the state of the community, but rather than having a disempowering outlook that limits action which in turn creates worse results. Id suggest if we all clean up our own act that ripples into the broader community.

TL; DR
" Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world"- Jordan B Peterson

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #173 on: September 16, 2020, 04:03:05 pm »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #174 on: September 16, 2020, 04:18:19 pm »
I have a hard time believing Mayhem is in his 30s

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 16, 2020, 04:55:40 pm »

Not sure who made this post but in short,
I have fun playing this game and Ive been in the community for 6 years now. Ive been lucky to have met so many people and I get its easy to get frustrated at the state of the community, but rather than having a disempowering outlook that limits action which in turn creates worse results. Id suggest if we all clean up our own act that ripples into the broader community.

TL; DR
" Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world"- Jordan B Peterson
how much more philosophical bullshit are you gonna post to try to sway everyone’s opinion? All this self-righteous bullshit making him look like a victim of the community.  Nobody but him is in the wrong here, he cheated, he should be banned it’s that simple. You’ve played for 6 years and that doesn’t bother you? I thought he did fine running the league, I wouldn’t have minded if he kept it but I understand why that bothered everyone else.

also not the first time one of your “padawans” has been caught cheating.... coincidence?   :-X  :-X

"Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world"- Jordan B Peterson

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #176 on: September 16, 2020, 05:36:01 pm »

Aged like a fine wine

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #177 on: September 16, 2020, 05:49:29 pm »

Aged like a fine wine

there is NO WAY

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #178 on: September 16, 2020, 05:50:04 pm »
Peterson can't even take his own life advice. Like who the hell goes to some sketchy hospital in Russia and get placed in a medically induced coma in order to detox?

Going cold turkey after a benzo addiction isn't a walk in a park, so you'd expect a renowned psychologist such as himself to know better than to trust alternative-medicine quacks half a world away.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #179 on: September 16, 2020, 07:07:11 pm »
Peterson can't even take his own life advice. Like who the hell goes to some sketchy hospital in Russia and get placed in a medically induced coma in order to detox?

Going cold turkey after a benzo addiction isn't a walk in a park, so you'd expect a renowned psychologist such as himself to know better than to trust alternative-medicine quacks half a world away.
"The psychologist’s daughter, Mikhaila, said that her father was initially prescribed a low dose of a benzodiazepine a few years ago for anxiety, but he only developed a physical dependence on the drug after his dose was increased last April following his wife’s terminal cancer diagnosis. She said Jordan was misdiagnosed at several hospitals in North America and “nearly died several times” before his family made the decision to fly him to Russia for emergency treatment. "

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳