Poll

Format for the next Groupfighting league

Premade teams(Max 6ish)
13 (23.6%)
Draft
42 (76.4%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: North American Groupfighting Draft League  (Read 42156 times)

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American Groupfighting Draft League
« Reply #525 on: September 30, 2020, 06:40:22 am »
skinny bming? too funny

Hey now! Skinny is a former 40th Guard! He DESERVES and COMMANDS the respect from those who didn't earn the prestigious rank of 40th Guard.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #526 on: September 30, 2020, 06:40:42 am »
skinny bming? too funny

Hey now! Skinny is a former 40th Guard! He DESERVES and COMMANDS the respect from those who didn't earn the prestigious rank of 40th Guard.

Offline Red Viper

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Red Viper
« Reply #527 on: September 30, 2020, 07:15:36 am »
I apologize on skinny's behalf for bming, we don't condone that sort of thing here at JediMasters inc.
- Jaax, Assistant manager

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
  • Side: Union
« Reply #528 on: September 30, 2020, 07:20:41 am »
skinny bming? too funny

You didn't even take it dude it was hard to pass. Legit if raf and godfried passed you wouldn't be saying this. Idk why yur talking shit stay in your fucking lane. Plus notable people like anthony and ghost failed too and skinny legit took it countless times. You didn't have to insult our Grd rank like that and when you did it in the 40th yoshie let it go. Now we lost and disbanded and yur still making that infuriating comment about the 40th Grds. The fact that you still remember this dumb shit makes me question how fucking pathetic you are. Shut the fuck up man.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #529 on: September 30, 2020, 07:36:23 am »
Ahh memories

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #530 on: September 30, 2020, 08:18:05 am »
skinny bming? too funny

You didn't even take it dude it was hard to pass. Legit if raf and godfried passed you wouldn't be saying this. Idk why yur talking shit stay in your fucking lane. Plus notable people like anthony and ghost failed too and skinny legit took it countless times. You didn't have to insult our Grd rank like that and when you did it in the 40th yoshie let it go. Now we lost and disbanded and yur still making that infuriating comment about the 40th Grds. The fact that you still remember this dumb shit makes me question how fucking pathetic you are. Shut the fuck up man.

yes, the grd test, where if the person you had to duel tanked and killed you, you got no points regardless of how many times you stabbed them, people were encouraged to gamble by the point system by throwing out kicks (because pts off kick kills were worth way more), if you got teamkilled in the 2v1 part you got no points instead of it being reset, and all you had to do to pass the 1v2 part was stab once and run away for 10 seconds (which the 1v2 part is the main reason people failed, because they didn't run away, because the viability of that is literally a circumstance created by the test and not applicable in any other situation). Truly a test and testament of skill. Which is why Grd's Evan, Swift and Skinny are known as the hallmarks of melee excellence then and are continued to be thought of as such today.

It was a stupid test with a dumb point system and loopholes.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #531 on: September 30, 2020, 08:22:25 am »
63e guard trials were the best. This is another reason why the 63e is the greatest regiment of all time.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #532 on: September 30, 2020, 08:24:49 am »
63e guard trials were the best. This is another reason why the 63e is the greatest regiment of all time.
Yes Dueling IMort is a tough challenge. Tbf the 63e Grd trials was better then the 40th one it sounds like considering people like Suns, Kovy & Kras got Grd.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #533 on: September 30, 2020, 08:25:43 am »
just want to point out I got 58e grd doing nothing but s keying. Think about that. (this was when the uber 3e tryhards were in the reg too)

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #534 on: September 30, 2020, 08:48:37 am »
skinny bming? too funny

yes, the grd test, where if the person you had to duel tanked and killed you, you got no points regardless of how many times you stabbed them, people were encouraged to gamble by the point system by throwing out kicks (because pts off kick kills were worth way more), if you got teamkilled in the 2v1 part you got no points instead of it being reset, and all you had to do to pass the 1v2 part was stab once and run away for 10 seconds (which the 1v2 part is the main reason people failed, because they didn't run away, because the viability of that is literally a circumstance created by the test and not applicable in any other situation). Truly a test and testament of skill. Which is why Grd's Evan, Swift and Skinny are known as the hallmarks of melee excellence then and are continued to be thought of as such today.

It was a stupid test with a dumb point system and loopholes.

tbf I'm fairly certain all three of them passed the day I wasn't there to run it
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 08:51:15 am by Cwater »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #535 on: September 30, 2020, 08:51:51 am »
just want to point out I got 58e grd doing nothing but s keying. Think about that. (this was when the uber 3e tryhards were in the reg too)

but you couldn't even get 15e Grd
click here to join the 84th

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #536 on: September 30, 2020, 03:23:43 pm »
I don’t want to take credit for that system but I made that system in the 71st

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #537 on: September 30, 2020, 04:15:16 pm »
and it was so easy I passed it so you raised the point requirement
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: September 30, 2020, 04:27:59 pm »
and it was so easy I passed it so you raised the point requirement
The system was so broken pedro got all the points needed by kicking waste 15 times. He didn't even kill waste because he wouldn't get as many points. tbh it seemed like a good idea but it could be abused so easily. We even made the LG one super hard and only like 3-4 people ever got it.

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: September 30, 2020, 05:39:01 pm »
Image from Gyazo" width="599