Author Topic: Discussion  (Read 34235 times)

Offline Termito

• First Lieutenant
  • KRH | 92nd | 1º Reg Mexican member
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Termito
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Discussion
« Reply #465 on: October 23, 2020, 10:52:15 pm »
Is there any way this is not discussed in here?
Good luck with that.

Im only gonna say this; there are no broken classes on the game, they all have their advantages and disadvantages. If you say heavy is a broken class, it is because you dont know how to play against them. (some people already showed this point in the "league / tournament") and tbh, i dont really care if Poland plays hussar or heavy.

Offline Aless

• First Lieutenant
  • a
    • View Profile
    • que ?
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #466 on: October 23, 2020, 11:00:59 pm »
Regardless, I'm glad the polish players have come to an agreement so they can get the best representation for their nation.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #467 on: October 23, 2020, 11:18:44 pm »
Regardless, I'm glad the polish players have come to an agreement so they can get the best representation for their nation.
Same here. Let's face it, I'd rather go against a competitive polish team even if it means facing them as heavies and committing to a long-ass match rather than stomp them while they play a class half the team isn't super familiar with.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #468 on: October 23, 2020, 11:45:32 pm »
Same here. Let's face it, I'd rather go against a competitive polish team even if it means facing them as heavies and committing to a long-ass match rather than stomp them while they play a class half the team isn't super familiar with.

I too enjoy having free time. Being able to play other games, and spending time with my family.

Offline TxM

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e|TxM
« Reply #469 on: October 23, 2020, 11:56:21 pm »
That has nothing to do with it. The Polish team was simply divided in two parts. The 8th faced only half of the Polish national team, which is made up mostly of hussars. It is obvious that they wanted to test a composition of hussars in this way.
Now that the Polish nation is reunited and the players who play cuirassiers (from 14pk) are getting together and their selection is now composed mainly of cuirassiers, they will logically play cuirassier and no one doubts that, now that Poland is reunited, this nation is going to be a formidable one. So don't get carried away by the cuirassiers and stop talking idiots things about them. It is a very nice class to play and has a long tradition in this community. This will continue until the end of this game and the switch to BL.

So what you're saying is that these long ass matches will happen in the SNC? if this is the case, I don't want to hear heavy teams bitching about how long their matches take.

Offline Treiz35

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Treiz
« Reply #470 on: October 24, 2020, 12:24:49 am »
Im only gonna say this; there are no broken classes on the game, they all have their advantages and disadvantages. If you say heavy is a broken class, it is because you dont know how to play against them. (some people already showed this point in the "league / tournament") and tbh, i dont really care if Poland plays hussar or heavy.

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 24, 2020, 12:44:27 am »

No one claimed heavies are broken, that's another discussion.
This is a discussion of heavies being unhealthy in the game, because their current meta is making matches take 3 hours+ which just ruins the fun for everyone involved.

Offline Treiz35

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Treiz
« Reply #472 on: October 24, 2020, 12:51:47 am »

No one claimed heavies are broken, that's another discussion.
This is a discussion of heavies being unhealthy in the game, because their current meta is making matches take 3 hours+ which just ruins the fun for everyone involved.

Its not only them making the game last 3 hours and more . Their is 2 regiments in the match :)

Anyways no point discussing about that here bye

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: October 24, 2020, 12:55:11 am »
God I really hope you are joking.

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 24, 2020, 11:29:00 am »
Againg talking about unidentified "heavies" and generalizing. "Heavies" are the new "jews" and "freemasons". Who are they exactly, nobody knows.

Kindly acknowledge that there are different players, teams and regiments within that group and many of them never did anything to deserve reputation for delaying and being passive, unlike some players who play exclusively hussars. Nobody had to complain about 3-4h matches in last CNC, when Poland was participating as cuirassiers, just like they are supposed to do now (check out the recordings if you can't take my word for it). Some of the worst aspects of heavy playstyle were exaggerated recently by the confused amateurs from CB, true, but stop acting like that's all there ever was to it. This twisted way of thinking leads you to lash out on a team that doesn't even exist yet, if that is not ridiculous then I don't know what is. Once the team is out there, feel free to hate and criticise it for whatever reason you might find, but address it on it's own merit and not as a part of the punching bag that the vague word "heavies" has been turned into.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 11:44:45 am by Rastignac »

Offline Cooper

• Donator
  • Panzer on a horse.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cooper/Cuprum
  • Side: Union
« Reply #475 on: October 24, 2020, 03:37:05 pm »
Againg talking about unidentified "heavies" and generalizing. "Heavies" are the new "jews" and "freemasons". Who are they exactly, nobody knows.

Kindly acknowledge that there are different players, teams and regiments within that group and many of them never did anything to deserve reputation for delaying and being passive, unlike some players who play exclusively hussars. Nobody had to complain about 3-4h matches in last CNC, when Poland was participating as cuirassiers, just like they are supposed to do now (check out the recordings if you can't take my word for it). Some of the worst aspects of heavy playstyle were exaggerated recently by the confused amateurs from CB, true, but stop acting like that's all there ever was to it. This twisted way of thinking leads you to lash out on a team that doesn't even exist yet, if that is not ridiculous then I don't know what is. Once the team is out there, feel free to hate and criticise it for whatever reason you might find, but address it on it's own merit and not as a part of the punching bag that the vague word "heavies" has been turned into.
This.
Neither hussars, nor heavies have to be entirely passive while playing against each other. They are just forced to if no alternative is given.
Retired Clanleader, Cavalry, Student

Offline DE14HANNES

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cvl_DE14HANNES
« Reply #476 on: October 24, 2020, 04:32:10 pm »

This.
Neither hussars, nor heavies have to be entirely passive while playing against each other. They are just forced to if no alternative is given.

+1

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr4_Major_Felix
« Reply #477 on: October 24, 2020, 10:12:23 pm »
After playing two weeks in a row against heavies I think that is enough for the next decade.

GG wp 5to still the treehuging was discussable or how Termito called it "circling around the tree".

Offline Termito

• First Lieutenant
  • KRH | 92nd | 1º Reg Mexican member
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Termito
« Reply #478 on: October 24, 2020, 10:15:25 pm »
It wasnt treehugging, no their problem if you dont know how to play "good" against heavies.

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr4_Major_Felix
« Reply #479 on: October 24, 2020, 10:29:36 pm »
It wasnt treehugging, no their problem if you dont know how to play "good" against heavies.

Well so circling around the tree is a good tactic? Well we obv know how to play against heavies. But riding next to a tree is not really skillful lmao

Anyways gg and thanks for the game 5to wish you good luck for the future matches