Author Topic: Discussion  (Read 33793 times)

Offline Remao

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Discussion
« Reply #225 on: September 29, 2020, 11:44:19 pm »
"It has come to the attention of Cavalry League administrators that a number of players wishing to leave their current regiment"

"have the right to add one player, and one player only to their roster"

I have difficulties to understand why only one person could join a team ?
A limit of 3 or 4 players will be more accurate if we all have transfers

And, of course, I'm not really agree with this new rule, it could give the idea of leaving a regiment which are losing for now the tourney
this new rule is an answer to individuals who just do not feel comfortable in their own regiment anymore and want to change it. The intention is not to give everyone a free pass to leave their regiments to just join a title favorite because they wanna win so badly.

Yep yep, understood.
But just one example :

After 2 weeks, 6e got 0 points. Imagine that 5 persons of my own regiment know that we have a ridiculous chance to get on the podium. They could try to go each in one different regiment with this new rule, even if they got a risk of getting out of the tourney.

I'm just complaining about a new edit on rules, of something really clear at the start of this competition. "No transfer"
But, as always, I let admin make the best choice ;)

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #226 on: September 29, 2020, 11:49:56 pm »
Would you want those types of players in your regiment anyways Remao.
In that hypothetical case they'd be doing you a favour by leaving in any case.

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Board Moderator
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #227 on: September 29, 2020, 11:50:09 pm »
Yep yep, understood.
But just one example :

After 2 weeks, 6e got 0 points. Imagine that 5 persons of my own regiment know that we have a ridiculous chance to get on the podium. They could try to go each in one different regiment with this new rule, even if they got a risk of getting out of the tourney.

I'm just complaining about a new edit on rules, of something really clear at the start of this competition. "No transfer"
But, as always, I let admin make the best choice ;)

The aim was to make it as early as could be so players wouldn't be influenced by a potential title race, and to keep it to one per regiment max so it wouldn't be a mess and people wouldn't think they can switch for fun. This transfer window is made for the handful of players that find themselves in difficult situations at the moment, not for players wishing to change regiments for the sake of it or to go compete for a potential title.

We'll see how it goes ! But I think we made it so there couldn't be any abuse to it.
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #228 on: September 30, 2020, 12:34:22 am »
bad rule!

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 30, 2020, 10:24:12 am »
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Yuki

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yuki
« Reply #230 on: September 30, 2020, 10:50:33 am »
So there is another change hmm ... Nice So I'll say something . People who left their regiment did that on purpose so they knew that they couldn't play anymore the CL . It's the exact thing that you said for Feezy he knew the rules so he has been banned because he didn't respect them . And now you want to add back people who left their regiment in another regiment sorry but for me this is so biased . Stop changing rules please this starts to be annoying.

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 30, 2020, 11:05:28 am »
Tailor-made rules made for one party's interest, nice.

In one of the past cavalry leagues, hosted by Kanade Tachibana, there used to be a "one invite rule" which allowed each regiment to add one person from regiments outside of the league to their roster and have their help during the competition. The explaination was similiar as the one we get now: "we don't want to leave players out" (during that season, a portion of competetive players were left out, mainly due to the famous Nr. 3 Branderburgischeblablalblaregiment not entering). Oddly enough, Erik was very opposed to this feature at the time so it's ironic to see him now announce a rule which loosens the legitimacy of rosters even more, with similiar excuse being given for it's implementation. Ironic but not surprising.

If this rule will be allowed to pass by regimental leaders and if we will see what we all expect to see as it's direct conseqence then, uhm... well, nothing, to be honest. Whoever has to lose will lose anyway and it's not like the rules of this league have any credit left to forfeit.

Offline Thyrell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BNL_Dyson30x_Ciiges
« Reply #232 on: September 30, 2020, 11:08:06 am »
I mean it is probably just coincidence, but announcing this rule shortly after st0m left 1er for 4e, quite funny to say the least.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 11:10:27 am by Thyrell »

Offline Soartex

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Lt_Soartex
« Reply #233 on: September 30, 2020, 11:33:01 am »
What about we do as all the previous cavalry leagues did, which is no roster change (no offense towards St0m)

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 30, 2020, 11:36:49 am »
What about we do as all the previous cavalry leagues did, which is no roster change (no offense towards St0m)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Board Moderator
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #235 on: September 30, 2020, 11:46:26 am »
Tailor-made rules made for one party's interest, nice.

In one of the past cavalry leagues, hosted by Kanade Tachibana, there used to be a "one invite rule" which allowed each regiment to add one person from regiments outside of the league to their roster and have their help during the competition. The explaination was similiar as the one we get now: "we don't want to leave players out" (during that season, a portion of competetive players were left out, mainly due to the famous Nr. 3 Branderburgischeblablalblaregiment not entering). Oddly enough, Erik was very opposed to this feature at the time so it's ironic to see him now announce a rule which loosens the legitimacy of rosters even more, with similiar excuse being given for it's implementation. Ironic but not surprising.

If this rule will be allowed to pass by regimental leaders and if we will see what we all expect to see as it's direct conseqence then, uhm... well, nothing, to be honest. Whoever has to lose will lose anyway and it's not like the rules of this league have any credit left to forfeit.

If your arguments are gonna be things taken from years ago, and not even related to the topic, you might as well stick to posting obscure videos to fuel your sArCAsm

You're talking about an invite rule, this transfer window allows people a single switch of teams, but they actually have to be a part of the regiment they're going to play for, to meaningfully join said-regiment.

I mean it is probably just coincidence, but announcing this rule shortly after st0m left 1er for 4e, quite funny to say the least.

Whatever it is you guys have with St0m you should discuss it directly with him. He has obviously been a factor towards the admin team discussing a transfer window, as have the 3 or 4 other players requesting the possibility to change teams.

At the end of the day this is a rule made for the players, you wouldn't want to be forced to stick around a community where you don't feel you belong anymore, and you wouldn't want to be kept away from competing at this stage of the game, for over a month and with a nations cup coming up. Sounds like common sense to me
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Yuki

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yuki
« Reply #236 on: September 30, 2020, 11:50:21 am »
Well everyone was aware of that if someone leave a regiment he wouldn't be able to play the CL i'm just surprised how fast you guys changed your mind.

Offline Mr_Sharkie

• Second Lieutenant
  • Sharks always win wars!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [7thHuss]Cpt.Sharkie
« Reply #237 on: September 30, 2020, 11:56:31 am »
Why are you changing a rule that there is not need to change? No one had a problem with no being able to play if they left their regiment. This new rule has more effect then health on a scoreboard meh dude. Imagine if a top player changed to another regiment... that could effect the entire outcome of the league. This rule feels very biased 0_o
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 11:58:49 am by Mr_Sharkie »
May the Shark be with you!

Offline Thyrell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BNL_Dyson30x_Ciiges
« Reply #238 on: September 30, 2020, 12:51:21 pm »

Whatever it is you guys have with St0m you should discuss it directly with him. He has obviously been a factor towards the admin team discussing a transfer window, as have the 3 or 4 other players requesting the possibility to change teams.

At the end of the day this is a rule made for the players, you wouldn't want to be forced to stick around a community where you don't feel you belong anymore, and you wouldn't want to be kept away from competing at this stage of the game, for over a month and with a nations cup coming up. Sounds like common sense to me
You really only see the short-term picture don't you? And why the fuck would I have a grudge against st0m when I don't even know the guy?

If you participate in a tournament, you immediately agree to the rules may it be a stupid rule or not.
And +1 to Sharkie.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 12:54:54 pm by Thyrell »

Offline Mr_Sharkie

• Second Lieutenant
  • Sharks always win wars!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [7thHuss]Cpt.Sharkie
« Reply #239 on: September 30, 2020, 12:53:32 pm »

You really only see the short-term picture don't you? And why the fuck would I have a grudge against st0m when I don't even know the guy?

Stom stole your cookie!
May the Shark be with you!