Author Topic: Discussion  (Read 33717 times)

Offline Goodest

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2Lr_Hauptgefreiter_Goodest
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Discussion
« Reply #165 on: September 25, 2020, 05:32:26 pm »
3) If a player is found to have cheated in any of these ways during a match then that player's regiments will forfeit the match.
4) Using the hp clientside modification is not allowed under any circumstances.

Why are we even debating about this? you agreed to the rules. The rules clearly say that this is a autowin.
Spoiler
But I just can't agree on any regiment getting an automatic loss from a mistake of one person.

You actually did by accepting the rules  :o

Yeah, agreed with Dragon. Consistency in decisions is important too. I don't think there is much doubt to be had on Feezy also using it in the match, you can see the mod is the same, we don't need to see the actual scoreboard to acknowledge he had access to it in that match too.

And just as Dragon pointed it out, applying the same ruling to the 2Lr vs 1erHuss match would be incredibly hurtful too yet again, it's either the rule works for everyone the same or they don't at all. It's a shitty situation, I think we can all agree on that and I don't see how you can get away with it (from an admin perspective) without either hurting one regiment (1er) or treating two others unfairly (Nr4 & 2Lr).

All this speculative dribble , The admins need hard evidence proving your points not what you know to the best of your knowledge. Last night Feezy was caught red handed with this HP mod, now if you have any hard evidence approach myself or another admin.

Spoiler

[close]
how does this not prove the case?

I think everyone is aware that Feezy used his cheat against you. The evidence you offer is moreover convincing and irrefutable. Nevertheless, I am of the opinion that a double penalty should not be carried out against the 1erHuss who, for the moment, has more to fear from certain rules than from regiments. All the more so since, as Dokletian said, this match was already played in circumstances bordering on the anti-game.

On the other hand, I find it curious that some people who want to apply the rules to the end don't do so here. I'm not aiming at anyone of course but let's say that if we follow the reasoning the 2lr should also have an auto-win. Which I don't think would be right, of course
[close]

I can completely agree on Freezy getting banned as using it was against the rules. But I just can't agree on any regiment getting an automatic loss from a mistake of one person. I'm pretty sure if he was using it with intent and knowing he was breaking the rules, I doubt he would of done a screenshot himself. I'd say the same thing if this case happend to any other regs.
An automatic loss is not what most people suggested as it would clearly be overkill but it's also putting a blind eye to the problem than saying the cheat was literally impactless in that match. I think we all agree it's more than likely nothing 'major' but even the slightest of advantage gained could have turned into something bigger in some of the rounds the 1er won. Where do you draw the line when it's all speculations and what not? Taking away one or two rounds in such a situation seems a fair middle-ground between doing nothing and giving a default win to your opponents. It's not the 'perfect' solution by any mean but it certainly seems like the fairest approach to me. Every decent middle-ground agreement I can come-up with always seem harsh towards the 1er no matter which way you look at it but that still not a reason for them not to be applied.

Remember we do not only look at the 1er's situation but also as a way to come-up with a ruling and follow-up punishments which would make sense if similar incidents were to happen again. Regardless of how this emotionally impacts you, try to take some perspective and think outside of the box.

PS: Also when it comes to the 2Lr's match, would be nice to know if Feenzy actually played at all cause screenshots of one round (with or without him on it) don't prove much. Logs could help in that case.

The rules are clear. Its a autowin, regardless of the impact. And tbh. We lost in overtime, even the smallest impact could have made a difference here.
And you can still see every players health even when in spec. so he could have called his teammates or maybe just some individual mates and not the whole regiment.
Posted a screeenshot of him playing, proving that he atleast played 7 rounds.
Spoiler

[close]
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 05:40:48 pm by Goodest »

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #166 on: September 25, 2020, 05:35:50 pm »
But I just can't agree on any regiment getting an automatic loss from a mistake of one person.

Regiments lose due to one person's mistake often enough, it's just that this time we have Feezy cheating instead of Quack performing a random crlt+j and causing a fatal blob in the last round while the score is 4:5.

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #167 on: September 25, 2020, 05:37:43 pm »

Regiments lose due to one person's mistake often enough, it's just that this time we have Feezy cheating instead of Quack performing a random crlt+j and causing a fatal blob in the last round while the score is 4:5.

bad comparison though xD

Offline Mr_Sharkie

• Second Lieutenant
  • Sharks always win wars!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [7thHuss]Cpt.Sharkie
« Reply #168 on: September 25, 2020, 05:43:17 pm »
Ok... I'm just gonna say this and then Ill stop talking and go and play some games. Nr4 I will accept to having an instant win, it was proven that feezY had a texture pack during that match where he played every round and it could of possibly effected the outcome. I think the nr4 deserved some compensation in terms of rounds for that. What I can't accept is you goodest. The fact that you are so pushing to get some points is appalling. If you really see your chance to get some default free points and keep begging for it, I suggest you just leave the tournament entirely. Please, get some sportsman ship mah dude. If you lose you don't get points, thats how a tournament works. I would not have to call you out if you were not pushing for free points soooooooooooo much. So refresh your mind, accept that this is a case between Nr4 and 1er and move on.

Also everyone is saying I agreed to the rules? Only the regiment leaders agree to the rules lol. There is no way to tell for anyone 1 leader who is using a texture pack that shows hp of players. Not unless the person tells you about it. But yes, please stop begging for points just as you see a possible chance for them. Anyway if you read this thanks for reading lol. I'm gonna go and have some fun playing games! :)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 06:33:45 pm by Mr_Sharkie »
May the Shark be with you!

Offline Thyrell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BNL_Dyson30x_Ciiges
« Reply #169 on: September 25, 2020, 05:44:08 pm »

bad comparison though xD

wdym, that's a perfect comparison.

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 25, 2020, 05:46:27 pm »
Also anyone find it funny that goodest seems to want the points more then felix, and that was the match it was proven he was cheating in xD

I think I want the points as much as Felix wants to have them, he just didnt have to fight as hard for them because his case was obvious and I had to fight accusations of breaking rules ourselves and a screenshot proving feezy as guilty but without the nr4 screenshot to compare it to prob. not convincing enough for you (considering the previous responses to it before swissys post).

And besides, our match was even closer than nr4 match.

Yes... He really effects the outcome of the match xD

What happened ? The hp mod dont made the player get more than 50 kill with 0 death in match  ???

Offline Goodest

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 25, 2020, 05:48:32 pm »
Freezy was only in 1 to 2 rounds and really did not effect that match.
Just provided a screenshot proving he played atleast 7 rounds. Also why would I not speak up, when we are treated injust?
Why should Nr. 4 get the autowin and not us, when we are in the exact same situation regarding the mod use.
Our match was even closer than Nr.4 match.
(definetly not saying that we should get the points and nr. 4 shouldnt, they obviously are to be given the points)
So even a smaller impact in our match is needed to change the outcome of it.

Well my quote is not in his message anymore as he removed that part.

Please, get some sportsman ship mah dude. If you lose you don't get points, thats how a tournament works. I would not have to call you out if you were not pushing for free points soooooooooooo much. So refresh your mind, accept that this is a case between Nr4 and 1er and move on.

Also everyone is saying I agreed to the rules? Only the regiment leaders agree to the rules lol. There is no way to tell for anyone 1 leader who is using a texture pack that shows hp of players. Not unless the person tells you about it. But yes, please stop begging for points just as you see a possible chance for them. Anyway if you read this thanks for reading lol. I'm gonna go and have some fun playing games! :)

I totally accept that this is the case between 1er and Nr. 4. But why dont you accept that it is the same case for 1er and 2Lr?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 05:57:04 pm by Goodest »

Offline Chri

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2e_Huss_Cpt_Chri // Nr4-OLt aD
« Reply #172 on: September 25, 2020, 06:22:00 pm »
''Wärst du Kornett hättest du das Duell gewonnen'' -[Nr.101]Nicolas 2k17

Godemporer of the most professional Cav in ze World!!!111!!!11

Offline Mr_Sharkie

• Second Lieutenant
  • Sharks always win wars!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [7thHuss]Cpt.Sharkie
« Reply #173 on: September 25, 2020, 06:29:31 pm »
May the Shark be with you!

Offline FeezY

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 25, 2020, 06:30:08 pm »
I can comment on the whole situation like this:
No, I will not try to defend myself, but I just want to correct something and say about my perspective.
I've been using this texture pack / scoreboard for a couple of months. Why? I streamed over eight matches of the Polish Championships and I did not uninstall this software due to the fact that today I will be streaming the next match at a small Polish infantry tournament (It shows streaks of bullets) It is also useful for me personally that I can see the nickname of a person from the team from a distance, and as you know or not, I run my regiment myself, where it is very useful at events. Let me remind you that this software does not show the opponent's HP directly in the game, but under TAB. To use this "illegal" feature, I would need to know the faces of all of these, say: 20 players. Let's be serious, at hussar matches you usually die for one or two hits, a maximum of three. The texture pack does not show the horse's HP. In the game, I only see the HP of my teammates, who might as well tell me themselves or see that they are heavily bloodied. Why in my opinion does this prohibition make no sense? If someone isn't as stupid as I am, no one will ever prove to him that they didn't use it. Okay, about the ban, everyone will have a different opinion, but why the 1er will be penalized because one of their players has seen or not seen that some player has lower HP. I have a video from the match against Nr4 where you can see that I don't even use my opponents health bar because it simply cannot be used in a 20v20 game, where the opponent you are "fighting" changes every 3 seconds. I just want to apologize to the whole 1er for my stupidity and really don't wish to be called a cheater. Without screenshots of each player, you won't prove them or not. If you want to stop cheating, please submit this product on moddb: Btw, i'm FeezY, not Freezy or Fezy

Offline OuRaNos

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OuRaNos
  • Side: Union
« Reply #175 on: September 25, 2020, 06:31:19 pm »
Just provided a screenshot proving he played atleast 7 rounds. Also why would I not speak up, when we are treated injust?
Why should Nr. 4 get the autowin and not us

Maybe cuz for the Nr4 we have a proof and we don't have any proof for 2Lr's one...

I know that it proves nothing but just to show you that everyone can be suspect  :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 06:38:34 pm by OuRaNos »
Currently: SdtV Dans Le IVe_45e
Previous: Brg/GrdH Dans Le 1er_Huss - CvlE Dans Le 3e_Huss - CvlE Dans Le 2e_Huss - BrgF/Adj Dans Le 9e_Huss - SgtMaj Dans La 7eBrigade - Trmp Dans Le 1erRH - FlqP Dans Le 7eFlq - Gnd Dans Le 16eJG - SoPV Dans Le 31e_Volt

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #176 on: September 25, 2020, 06:34:34 pm »
well the case is clear, the modpacks shows the HP on the scoreboard and all 2Lr people used the same face so he could never know who is who xDDDDD

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #177 on: September 25, 2020, 06:40:09 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Goodest

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 25, 2020, 06:41:22 pm »
Why should Nr. 4 get the autowin and not us

Maybe cuz for the Nr4 we have a proof and we don't have any proof for 2Lr's one...

I know that it proves nothing but just to show you that everyone can be suspect  :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDDDD This is a old screenshot from darkhawk. he used this mod but as you can see in his screenshots, he didnt use the mod in the match.

Offline OuRaNos

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OuRaNos
  • Side: Union
« Reply #179 on: September 25, 2020, 06:44:09 pm »
I know that it proves nothing

I K N O W XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Currently: SdtV Dans Le IVe_45e
Previous: Brg/GrdH Dans Le 1er_Huss - CvlE Dans Le 3e_Huss - CvlE Dans Le 2e_Huss - BrgF/Adj Dans Le 9e_Huss - SgtMaj Dans La 7eBrigade - Trmp Dans Le 1erRH - FlqP Dans Le 7eFlq - Gnd Dans Le 16eJG - SoPV Dans Le 31e_Volt