Author Topic: Discussion  (Read 33730 times)

Offline Goodest

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2Lr_Hauptgefreiter_Goodest
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Discussion
« Reply #120 on: September 25, 2020, 03:19:28 pm »
You can't prove he used it in the match versus you, can you?

he posted a screenshot after the match, showing that he used the mod and I provided it to the admins.
It doesnt show the HP on the screenshot as he didnt show the scoreboard on but he has the same interface and textures, same score display on the top with the nations etc...

I will post both screenshots to compare.
Nr. 4 Match

[close]

2Lr Match

[close]

Sure, he could have edited the mod and removed the hp thing from it. So it only changed the display of the score on the top and still shows the server settings on the top right, but seriously? Would anyone actually believe that as everyone's health was visible in his next match... If he endited the mod, why would he not have used it against Nr. 4 aswell?...
It would be a hilarious asumption that he deactivated the health aspect from the mod and and reactivated it again for the nr.4 match
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 03:23:50 pm by Goodest »

Offline Soartex

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Lt_Soartex
« Reply #121 on: September 25, 2020, 03:19:59 pm »
Your ts was maybe down but Tival told your guys on cavgf that there was a match going on in which they were needed and didn’t feel interested tho just to say

Offline Soartex

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 25, 2020, 03:21:03 pm »
And I believe there is some option to only display the custom time overlay etc without activating the health option from what people told me about the mod

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #123 on: September 25, 2020, 03:21:45 pm »
You can't 100% prove he used it in the match versus you, can you? Unless Feezy admitted he used it in this match as well, in that case, yeah it makes sense to apply the same ruling for both matches.

well, the screenshots in the steamchats kinda show that it is very similar, he didnt screenshot the scoreboard where you can see it but he screenshot the 1er standing at spawn and the overlay seems to be similar/the same

Offline Soartex

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 25, 2020, 03:23:24 pm »
We will now wait for admins to take a decision knowing all the elements and agree on their decision whatever the outcome is

Offline Twinkiee

• Second Lieutenant
  • 8th_Huss_Cdt_*~Twinkiee~*
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #125 on: September 25, 2020, 03:24:24 pm »
After deep thought and consideration the 1er will be punished on the account of their players actions, honour compels me to do so as the rules are the rules and as head ref I must obey & up hold them. Although, the 1er won on the field the rules were indeed broken so Nr4 will take the 3 points. I expect all regiments and players to show respect and to behave like adults.

How is their situation different from our?

Feezy played in the Match 2Lr vs. 1er aswell.
The rules and situation are still the same, so why is there a different outcome?

I've heard one argument against a autowin for us
"Because at this point I think it is pretty clear that the 2Lr also broke the rules by attending with the minimum attendance, even though they clearly had more people at hand (as it is proven by mutliple sources even in the regiment).
So it'd be rulebreak going against rulebreak
"

Our Situation during the match
It is true that we didnt have a great attendance that day, sure, true.
But at this point the only rule regarding attendance was to bring at least 10 players and we had 12.
I trust that ppl. from 2Lr played on cavgf during our match as many have told me but I didnt know about it during the match. As our TS was down during the match we didnt know if anyone else was there willing to play. I am glad the Nr. 13 allowed us to use their TS.

We started the tournament with a "small" team to play in the CL containing 20 ppl. (again, no rule says anything against this) and only 3 of them signed off. So we expected 17 ppl. to show up to the match... well, we all know how it went and only 12 actually came. As our TS was down we had to look for someone else's teamspeak we could use for the match and asked some other regiments. They allowed us to use their TS for the match but asked us to not use their TS as a backup for our TS. So we didnt publish their IP and instead only send the IP to the people in our CL team. Because of that the ppl. on cavgf didnt know where to find us and prob. forgot about the match or didnt know about it as we only mentioned it once and afterwards only in our CL Team.
I spoke with a few ppl. after out match against 1er and they all said it's not fair in their eyes to not bring everyone we had. Lindblom also made a rule that we had to bring atleast 15 ppl. We respect it and will try to get to 15 men in the future and disbanded our CL Team.
All this is just to show, that there was no rule breaking or vile intention in having a bad attendance that day, and after realizing that it appears like we had the intention to play with as few ppl. as posible we changed our plan.

We are not trying to rig the competition and are acting sportsmanlike.. We have been told our concept is not appropiate and we reconsidered it and eventually changed it.

I am saying this because we were accused of breaking rule § 1.
"since they 'at least' violated § 1, especially when it comes to sportsmanship and respect for the competition and the ruleset as a whole"

We didnt break a rule
Minimum attendance
You could say that we would harm the spirit of the rule when bringing only 10 (which we didnt) but why even make a rule of bringing at least 10 ppl. when you are not allowed to do that eighter?
We even had more than 10 and as stated multiple times now, we tried to bring more.

Sportsmanship
I feel like I already made clear, that we didnt intend to act unsportsmanlike as we didnt intentionally had a low attendance and didnt know about the ppl. on cavgf during that time.
we expected 17 ppl. to come. We didnt ask the ppl, who played on cavgf to join us, because I didnt know about them being there and to this day I still dont know who 2/3 ppl. were who played on cavgf. Besides, having 3 ppl. play on cavgf during a match is not breaking a rule. Not saying we did it on purpose, like I said above, I didnt even know about it, but even if it was on purpose, it would not have been against a rule.
Like I already said, we even got rid of our CL Team to act according to the way Lindblom has intended the tournament. He said after our match that the tournament was meant so everyone could get a chance to play. We respect that.

With all this being said I really dont see how we broke a rule, even Bedo agreed with me after our match that we didnt break a rule (but mentioned it's not nice to play with less than possible).

Spirit of the rules
Also "the spirit of the rules" wasnt harmed in any way in my opinion as the only rule in terms of attendance was to bring at least 10 (the rule with min. 12 or 15 per match was introduced after our match against 1er).
We had more than that, so how is that against the spirit then?

1erHuss rulebreak against us is the same as their rulebreak against Nr. 4. Feezy used the hp mod.

As we didnt break a rule in our match there is no argument anymore speaking against us getting the autowin against 1er
Referring to this ("Because at this point I think it is pretty clear that the 2Lr also broke the rules by attending with the minimum attendance, even though they clearly had more people at hand (as it is proven by mutliple sources even in the regiment).
So it'd be rulebreak going against rulebreak
")

Leaving me with the opening question
Feezy played in the Match 2Lr vs. 1er aswell.
The rules and the situation are still the same, so why is there a different outcome?
It is the same case, so a diffrent punishment would be unjustified.

Repeating the most important points, as it is important to me that everyone knows about them and doenst call us unsportsmanlike. Because we didnt have a bad attendance on purpose
We disbanded our CL team and went back to playing with everyone as soon as we were told its not fair in their opinion. (We initially had a different oppinion on that but changed it afterwards. It is important to note that we still expected 17 ppl. besides having a CL team)
We didnt break a rule by having a bad attendance.
1er broke the same rule in their match against us as in their match against nr4.

I've tried to settle this without publically posting about it and adressed this already in the Cl ref. chat.
Even someone from 1er said "Just to Make sure, either 2Lr AND nr.4 get the points or none of these"

I really cant see why our match was left unadressed then.

Tryhard <3

Offline Goodest

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 25, 2020, 03:25:35 pm »
Your ts was maybe down but Tival told your guys on cavgf that there was a match going on in which they were needed and didn’t feel interested tho just to say
I didnt know about that aswell, we were on nr. 13 TS I guess someone from Nr. 13 could confirm they didnt join us.

You can't 100% prove he used it in the match versus you, can you? Unless Feezy admitted he used it in this match as well, in that case, yeah it makes sense to apply the same ruling for both matches.

well, the screenshots in the steamchats kinda show that it is very similar, he didnt screenshot the scoreboard where you can see it but he screenshot the 1er standing at spawn and the overlay seems to be similar/the same

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #127 on: September 25, 2020, 03:27:44 pm »
I didnt know about that aswell, we were on nr. 13 TS I guess someone from Nr. 13 could confirm they didnt join us.

I mean you got your regimental mates on steam, you could have realized they play M&B right?

Offline Goodest

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 25, 2020, 03:31:47 pm »

I mean you got your regimental mates on steam, you could have realized they play M&B right?

True, cant deny that. But I was focussing on the match and didnt check steam.

"But the low attendance is not part of the problem here. Like I mentioned multiple times now, we are improving on this one.Sportsmanship
I feel like I already made clear, that we didnt intend to act unsportsmanlike as we didnt intentionally had a low attendance and didnt know about the ppl. on cavgf during that time.
we expected 17 ppl. to come. We didnt ask the ppl, who played on cavgf to join us, because I didnt know about them being there and to this day I still dont know who 2/3 ppl. were who played on cavgf. Besides, having 3 ppl. play on cavgf during a match is not breaking a rule. Not saying we did it on purpose, like I said above, I didnt even know about it, but even if it was on purpose, it would not have been against a rule.
Like I already said, we even got rid of our CL Team to act according to the way Lindblom has intended the tournament. He said after our match that the tournament was meant so everyone could get a chance to play. We respect that."

Offline tomascadarn

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 25, 2020, 03:37:39 pm »
I feel like goodest claiming its just low attendance is the most boy who cried wolf thing I've ever heard. If 2lr hadn't dropped players intentionally in literally every tournament they've ever played in previously I might've even believed you ;)
Tomas on his way to Fse!
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Goodest

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 25, 2020, 03:44:18 pm »
I feel like goodest claiming its just low attendance is the most boy who cried wolf thing I've ever heard. If 2lr hadn't dropped players intentionally in literally every tournament they've ever played in previously I might've even believed you ;)

Just wait our next match, and read what I wrote above.
It is true that we intentionally left out some players. We created a CL team with 20 ppl. and only 3 signed off. We expected 17 but still left out a few other ppl. It's true but we disbanded it after the match and will continue to play with everyone after lindblom said that he created the tournament so everyone could play.
But I mentioned this already multiple times above.

And the real point here is that feezy used the mod against us aswell.
Like seriously, does anyone here think he edited the mod to not display each players health and then add it to the mod again for the next match...
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 03:46:24 pm by Goodest »

Offline OuRaNos

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OuRaNos
  • Side: Union
« Reply #131 on: September 25, 2020, 03:46:21 pm »
Now let's prove it !  :)
Currently: SdtV Dans Le IVe_45e
Previous: Brg/GrdH Dans Le 1er_Huss - CvlE Dans Le 3e_Huss - CvlE Dans Le 2e_Huss - BrgF/Adj Dans Le 9e_Huss - SgtMaj Dans La 7eBrigade - Trmp Dans Le 1erRH - FlqP Dans Le 7eFlq - Gnd Dans Le 16eJG - SoPV Dans Le 31e_Volt

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #132 on: September 25, 2020, 03:49:56 pm »
Yeah but why do you make an long ass post trying to prove your innocence instead of writing this instantly?

Offline tomascadarn

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 25, 2020, 03:52:06 pm »
kinda rough on the 1er to lose 6 points based on feezy being a shithouse
Tomas on his way to Fse!
Spoiler
[close]

Offline QuinnML

• Major