Author Topic: Discussion  (Read 34174 times)

Offline Treiz35

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Treiz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Discussion
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2020, 12:32:35 am »
Well its hard to know whos got that texture pack on, If Feezy didnt take a Screen none would have know that.  Lets make everyone take a screen at the end of the match Lets go !!

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2020, 12:36:13 am »
Nr4: Blatant toxicity, worst reputation in community, openly caught stealing and tempting players from other regiments, their own leader banned from cav-gf for poaching members

Also Nr4: One of their recruits knew my HP give us 3 points  :'(

@Quinn
... the Nr4 themselves know they are not the most liked group of people in the community but this has nothing to do with the decision at hands.

Sure, say that to Saphyro, but I'm not debating the decision at hands at all. I'm just taking this opportunity to laugh at those Nr4 clowns. The irony of acting the way they do and then talking about fairness and impartiality is too rich for me to let pass.

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2020, 12:37:43 am »

Sure, say that to Saphyro, but I'm not debating the decision at hands at all. I'm just taking this opportunity to laugh at those Nr4 clowns. The irony of acting the way they do and then talking about fairness and impartiality is too rich for me to let pass.

That is what I kinda mean

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2020, 12:41:41 am »
If you want to move the debate towards how do we catch the other existing cheaters in the CL, the way they do it on Native (at least used to) is having the referee ask three players from each teams (you ask three from each to not target anyone specifically but that way, you can also ask player(s) you have suspicions about) to take a screenshot with their weapons in hands, a texture of a building or trees (in case of WHs) and the message of the referee. You don't ask it during the fight, for obvious reasons. After the match, the players mentioned have one hour (I think?) to post the screenshots on the forums, if they don't do it, them or their teams can face punishments.

It's not fullproof, there are obviously ways around it but with the lack of any proper anti-cheating system, that's one way the most competitive warband community came-up with to fight their cheaters. Even with such system, there will always be a way for certain people to make excuses for others but atleast you try to actively fight the disease that is cheating, you don't just sit here empty handed complaining about something which you know exists.

Worth thinking about it at least.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2020, 12:43:29 am »
atleast I am not too eager to defend a cheater

Aren't you the one that cheated in CCL by doubleregimenting?

:thinking:

Offline Thyrell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BNL_Dyson30x_Ciiges
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2020, 12:47:45 am »
oei doubleregging, lets compare that to an actual cheat.

Grow up, jesus christ.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 12:49:37 am by Thyrell »

Offline Naz

• Corporal
  • Best player EU - 1v1 me Roblox
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Best Player EU
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2020, 12:48:38 am »
atleast I am not too eager to defend a cheater

Aren't you the one that cheated in CCL by doubleregimenting?

:thinking:

Where exactly did I defend what I did?
No bitch boys in chat.

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2020, 12:49:17 am »
Yeah you know, break a few rules here and there, rules that you don't consider to be important... expect the absolute perfect adherence from everyone else.

;)

You can save it Naz, Thyrell already is defending your rulebreak for you

Offline Iniskill

• Private
  • Yikes
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2020, 12:51:16 am »
I'd like you to give me a single real reason that shows we are some kind of evil gathering of toxic players that seek to destroy the league and community. I firmly believe you won't find anything substantial. If Felix is secretly using cheats and ddosing people I'd like to know. I know what a real toxic team looks like and it ain't us that's for sure buddy.

I know as a fact that I'm not ridiculing you on a forum or ban you over disagreements even though I'd feel like it. My opinion on you and people like you is negative yet I usually keep it to myself and i genuinely don't see why you're not able to do the same.
Ask for salt and salt you shall receive

Offline QuinnML

• Major
  • NEC TIMEAS SIS JUSTUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2020, 12:52:21 am »
Again Iniskill, we already have player exposed for cheating in CCL, and we can prove Felix was banned from cav-gf for poaching ... give it up man, we all see your colours

Offline Thyrell

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BNL_Dyson30x_Ciiges
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2020, 12:54:14 am »
lmao

Offline Naz

• Corporal
  • Best player EU - 1v1 me Roblox
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Best Player EU
« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2020, 12:59:03 am »
Yeah you know, break a few rules here and there, rules that you don't consider to be important... expect the absolute perfect adherence from everyone else.

;)

You can save it Naz, Thyrell already is defending your rulebreak for you
I don't need to considering you're just appealing to hypocrisy to avoid coming up with a real counter-argument.
No bitch boys in chat.

Offline Iniskill

• Private
  • Yikes
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2020, 01:01:39 am »
1. Players cheating in CCL

From what I can tell this is double reging. Yes, a rule break and from what I recall it was punished accordingly. Is this a major thing or anything substantial? No. Are we the first one to do it. No. Does this make it ok? No.

2. Felix being banned on your server for recruiting players.

It is my opinion that if you're unable to keep players in your regiment that's entirely your fault. Nobodys signing contracts. It's a game nobody is forced to stay in one group. You can't claim a moral high ground because someone enticed someone to play for them instead of you and you then out of childish rage banned them on your server. Not to mention that this is something everyone does at some point.
Ask for salt and salt you shall receive

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2020, 01:03:36 am »
1. Players cheating in CCL

From what I can tell this is double reging. Yes, a rule break and from what I recall it was punished accordingly. Is this a major thing or anything substantial? No. Are we the first one to do it. No. Does this make it ok? No.

Maybe we should sign up a second account of remao for us? is that a major thing then?

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2020, 01:05:42 am »
Please refrain from posting unnecessarily toxic comments - we‘re one match into the league‘s second week, let‘s not try to ruin it here already.

Also, Tardet condensed it the best so far: the decision at hand to change the rules in the twinkling of an eye, just because they suddenly appear to be too tough, really harms the cred and reliability of this competition and we should always do our best to avoid that from happening; that being said I‘m sure Lindblom understands this and will put great effort into dealing with the situation.

Resulting from that, yes, the Nr.4 should get the points and all regimental leaders should let this be a lesson to them. In addition to that, I am sure there are ways - as Tardet also pointed out already - to actually enforce the anti-cheating rules actively in the future, especially since I heard from multiple people that they are secretly blaming a few of other individuals as well for using this overlay.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 01:09:02 am by Dokletian »
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players