Author Topic: 29th Worcestershire Regiment Of Foot [12/29/11-8/15/14]  (Read 272152 times)

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 29th Worcestershire Regiment Of Foot[Recruiting NA Players]
« Reply #2235 on: May 27, 2014, 06:51:16 am »
one does not simply give back a claimed page

Offline Noodlenrice

• Major
  • King of Nam'
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Pte_Noodlenrice
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2236 on: May 27, 2014, 06:52:27 am »
one does not simply give back a claimed page
+1 is but the sad sacrifice you must make to the forum gods

Offline Josef Lenin

• Donator
  • Arch Coke Dating Coach
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Josef Lenin
« Reply #2237 on: May 27, 2014, 07:04:41 am »
I have a different opinion about America. Am I allowed here?

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: May 27, 2014, 07:05:07 am »
I have a different opinion about America. Am I allowed here?

no   go away

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2239 on: May 27, 2014, 07:06:07 am »
If you folks will look, my name is actually at the top of 150. Check and mate.

Offline Hugonaut

• Donator
  • He that cannot obey cannot command -B. Franklin
    • View Profile
    • 29th Worcestershire
  • Nick: 29th_Col_Hugonaut
« Reply #2240 on: May 27, 2014, 07:13:04 am »
One thing I like about the 29th is that no matter how much drama goes on in the NA community, the 29th will still be here at the end of the day!

One thing I like about the 29th is that no matter how much drama goes on in the NA community, the 29th will still be here at the end of the day!
^^^^^^ The 29th just does not really get involved... smart hugo.

Thanks guys! Didn't see that! And yeah that's the point. My ideal is hang around long enough so everyone realizes that "hey, 29th aren't going anywhere!"
So theoretically your rank is a lot more secure than literally any other regiment in NA.  I can run the 29th as long as I work at my current job (which I have been at for 5 years). And any other job that's not X:00-after 8:00. I get home. I'm tired. And I just want to play some games. My ideal is "if I'm going to play a video game I'm going to build something."  No sense in building a Lego set and un-assembling it. So no sense in disbanding, ever, It's actually like the dumbest thing you can do. At least just step down and let someone else take over. And yeah. I'm a seclusionist. I feel that getting involved in any other regiments affairs is a waist of time and  I kind of couldn't care less about any other regiments. They're all enemies(I use the term lightly). Some not so much, but they're still competition. And it's not that I don't care. It's that I choose not to get involved. Each Regiment is it's own country of sorts. But there is no real life factor of being forced to comply, being overthrown, invaded, or anything. So there is really no reason to care. And no consequence to being a seclusionist. As long as there are regiments to fight. the 29th will be here.

So that's to everyone. If you want a rank that keeps. Join the 29th. Yeah. Might not be the best at melee. But that's because  90%our rankers are bran new to the game and that's how it's always been (People make fun of our melee for that). What people don't realize that the good melee cult can go to any regiment and make it the best. But they're unwilling to obey, and be lead in a professional manner.   But you can help us out if you want. And eventually...if you're not stupid or a troll. you'll get somewhere. Most officer staff has been in the 29th for around 2 years. And they didn't get there over night. But they stuck with it.   And they were competent enough to achieve that rank.

So not directly to you 40th guys. But To everyone. Now is the time to board the 29th train. Choo Choo.

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
  • Cyberbullying + Memes = FSE Forums
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
« Reply #2241 on: May 27, 2014, 04:40:11 pm »
Good speech Hugo, you're right, the 29th is here to stay, and for sure ill stay. I may of not been here for over 2 years but i've been here long enough to know that the 29th rankers, nco's and officers are all here for the regiment and community, even are newest members, no matter if there new to the game, they will learn how to melee and fire in line. I and many others work hard to make this regiment where it is today, we are here for everyone. The people of the forums all work hard for their regiments, some more hard then others, these forums helped me find my first regiment, and my final regiment. Everyone goes through shit to come home and play.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 04:42:38 pm by EdwardC »

Offline Josef Lenin

• Donator
  • Arch Coke Dating Coach
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Josef Lenin
« Reply #2242 on: May 27, 2014, 04:43:07 pm »

Spoiler

wat
[close]

Offline Canuck

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 29th_C_Capt_Canuck
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2243 on: May 27, 2014, 07:33:38 pm »

Yeah Saskatchewan!

Spoiler
Also Canada
[close]

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #2244 on: May 27, 2014, 07:52:46 pm »

Thanks guys! Didn't see that! And yeah that's the point. My ideal is hang around long enough so everyone realizes that "hey, 29th aren't going anywhere!"
So theoretically your rank is a lot more secure than literally any other regiment in NA.  I can run the 29th as long as I work at my current job (which I have been at for 5 years). And any other job that's not X:00-after 8:00. I get home. I'm tired. And I just want to play some games. My ideal is "if I'm going to play a video game I'm going to build something."  No sense in building a Lego set and un-assembling it. So no sense in disbanding, ever, It's actually like the dumbest thing you can do. At least just step down and let someone else take over. And yeah. I'm a seclusionist. I feel that getting involved in any other regiments affairs is a waist of time and  I kind of couldn't care less about any other regiments. They're all enemies(I use the term lightly). Some not so much, but they're still competition. And it's not that I don't care. It's that I choose not to get involved. Each Regiment is it's own country of sorts. But there is no real life factor of being forced to comply, being overthrown, invaded, or anything. So there is really no reason to care. And no consequence to being a seclusionist. As long as there are regiments to fight. the 29th will be here.

So that's to everyone. If you want a rank that keeps. Join the 29th. Yeah. Might not be the best at melee. But that's because  90%our rankers are bran new to the game and that's how it's always been (People make fun of our melee for that). What people don't realize that the good melee cult can go to any regiment and make it the best. But they're unwilling to obey, and be lead in a professional manner.   But you can help us out if you want. And eventually...if you're not stupid or a troll. you'll get somewhere. Most officer staff has been in the 29th for around 2 years. And they didn't get there over night. But they stuck with it.   And they were competent enough to achieve that rank.

So not directly to you 40th guys. But To everyone. Now is the time to board the 29th train. Choo Choo.
That second paragraph is exactly how the EPI feels. Good speech, because everything you said was true xD

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Hugonaut

• Donator
  • He that cannot obey cannot command -B. Franklin
    • View Profile
    • 29th Worcestershire
  • Nick: 29th_Col_Hugonaut
« Reply #2245 on: May 27, 2014, 09:09:10 pm »

That second paragraph is exactly how the EPI feels. Good speech, because everything you said was true xD

Yeah epi is a great regiment. That's where I came from before 29th. Same wih hex on Hasan, and Howard. That's how we know all we do. Epi is the NW god of drills.

Offline ThrowingSpork

• Private
  • .KC.Spork.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Spork
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2246 on: May 27, 2014, 10:07:08 pm »
I agree wholeheartedly with the second half of Canuck's statement.

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
« Reply #2247 on: May 27, 2014, 10:30:25 pm »

Yeah Saskatchewan!

Spoiler
Also Canada
[close]

That flag is a lie! What lions  are in Canada?!  :o

*Edited* By the way, page 151 is also mine.  ;D heh.

Offline Apollo

• Colonel
  • NW Official Administrator; apparent god of the sun
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Apollo
« Reply #2248 on: May 28, 2014, 02:56:56 am »
A great 55 attendance guys! Apollo=shot every round, but hey, see everyone tomorrow for Mod Wednesday!

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
« Reply #2249 on: May 28, 2014, 03:10:10 am »
There was glory won today, do not be discourage!
Okay line battle none the less.