Author Topic: NW love  (Read 14133 times)

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NW love
« Reply #135 on: July 18, 2020, 06:58:03 am »

I'm so glad we had this totally useful thread.

Really contributed to the community!
Also Getty, I'm going to paraphrase what a wise Nr9 Oberst recently told me,

I don't hate blacks,
I don't want to live around them

and
Diverse Societies are fundamentally weaker ones, take a look at America now.
"I dont hate blacks I don't want to live around them"

imagine genuinely wanting an ethnostate
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls

45.8% of black children under the age of 6 also live in poverty compared to only 14.5% of white children

Also all of this is irregardless to people throwing around racial slurs
And that premise would've made for an infinitely more useful thread than this one. But everyone's content to scream and cry at each-other and accomplish nothing other than stroking their sense of moral virtue.
nice pivot
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #136 on: July 18, 2020, 07:08:54 am »
based getty                                                                                                                                                        nggr xD

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #137 on: July 18, 2020, 10:59:24 am »
lol

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #138 on: July 18, 2020, 05:52:25 pm »
Spoiler
or "nigger"

1st of our videos from last night done (Curve Fever);
Video
[close]

Cards against Humanity and Guess-A-Sketch soon to come.  ::)
:-\
There it is clear that it was a quote and not said by me, it is not clear when people are using alias's in many of those quotes that none of them were Dan. Plus you went back 5 years to find that. Jesus how much time do you have.
So it's ok for your slur to remain but a screenshot of other people saying it on public servers in varying contexts isn't? Where's the consistency in that?
also you can just search your name and the n word in the fse search bar good sir I didn't need to crawl back through your posts
[close]
Good I was a bit worried about how long you had to spend lol. Either way it was discussed by the moderation and posting screenshots of in-game chat will be allowed but if they contain anything that breaches the rules it does warrant a warning and a snip. Since this wasn't publicised.

The point wasnt that you said the nword it was to point out its hypocritical to warn dan for posting screenshots of other people saying the nword because it has the nword in it. There's 5 pages of uncensored hard r's on the forums you can just look up in quotation or not and going by precedent you should  be warned for having an n word in your post, regardless of the context. Good on Tardet for removing Dan's warning.

Let's have a BLM Movement in an old video game forum!

This literally has nothing to do wtih BLM and politics but you guys turned it into that. It's literally a screenshot of the nword and other slurs but the fact that you politicized people saying the n word really says a lot.
As I explained in my first post if people don't report it we simply might not see it. That's down to the users not us. Whether I said it or not yes I shouldn't have but it was clear it was quote though I haven't said it in at least the last 3 years as far as I'm aware on FSE.
why would it be a great thing to quote in the first place?

Worth pointing out it's been 5 years ago. Why are you witch hunting based on what's been said in the past? Take a break mate, it's not like you've been a saint for the entirety of your life too.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #139 on: July 18, 2020, 05:58:37 pm »
Besides, if you are looking at digging Heri's past, he has been banned from FSE for a while so it's likely you find some 'reprehensible' stuff by looking at his post history. But that didn't prevent him from becoming CR then global moderator and none of this happened while he was on moderator duty.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #140 on: July 18, 2020, 06:09:57 pm »
what is this dogshit?
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #141 on: July 18, 2020, 07:31:18 pm »
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #142 on: July 18, 2020, 07:45:45 pm »
The guy that boycotted the 63e doesn’t like black people? Sheesh.

And Karth was the bad guy?
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #143 on: July 18, 2020, 09:37:15 pm »
Spoiler
or "nigger"

1st of our videos from last night done (Curve Fever);
Video
[close]

Cards against Humanity and Guess-A-Sketch soon to come.  ::)
:-\
There it is clear that it was a quote and not said by me, it is not clear when people are using alias's in many of those quotes that none of them were Dan. Plus you went back 5 years to find that. Jesus how much time do you have.
So it's ok for your slur to remain but a screenshot of other people saying it on public servers in varying contexts isn't? Where's the consistency in that?
also you can just search your name and the n word in the fse search bar good sir I didn't need to crawl back through your posts
[close]
Good I was a bit worried about how long you had to spend lol. Either way it was discussed by the moderation and posting screenshots of in-game chat will be allowed but if they contain anything that breaches the rules it does warrant a warning and a snip. Since this wasn't publicised.

The point wasnt that you said the nword it was to point out its hypocritical to warn dan for posting screenshots of other people saying the nword because it has the nword in it. There's 5 pages of uncensored hard r's on the forums you can just look up in quotation or not and going by precedent you should  be warned for having an n word in your post, regardless of the context. Good on Tardet for removing Dan's warning.

Let's have a BLM Movement in an old video game forum!

This literally has nothing to do wtih BLM and politics but you guys turned it into that. It's literally a screenshot of the nword and other slurs but the fact that you politicized people saying the n word really says a lot.
As I explained in my first post if people don't report it we simply might not see it. That's down to the users not us. Whether I said it or not yes I shouldn't have but it was clear it was quote though I haven't said it in at least the last 3 years as far as I'm aware on FSE.
why would it be a great thing to quote in the first place?

Worth pointing out it's been 5 years ago. Why are you witch hunting based on what's been said in the past? Take a break mate, it's not like you've been a saint for the entirety of your life too.

That wasn't my point the point was there's plenty of uncensored slurs on FSE that you can find with a quick search while Dan was warned for simply posting a picture of other people saying them.

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #144 on: July 19, 2020, 12:40:41 am »
I hate (blank) people

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 19, 2020, 12:45:12 am »
I hate (blank) people
Blank means 'white' in dutch. You fucking RACIST PIG

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #146 on: July 19, 2020, 01:05:37 am »
Who reported dan for this though?  >:(

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #147 on: July 19, 2020, 02:02:02 am »
👀👀
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #148 on: July 19, 2020, 04:35:05 am »
👀👀

How we pulling up to the snitch

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
« Reply #149 on: July 19, 2020, 04:49:26 am »
Y'all toxic yo