Poll

Date of Tourney

26 (66.7%)
13 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: July 04, 2020, 02:16:17 am

Author Topic: ENWC 7v7 Groupfighting Tournament | 19th July |[1st FRA1 | 2nd ENG1 | 3rd GER1]  (Read 54924 times)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ENWC 7v7 Groupfighting Tournament | 26th July | [0/24]
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2020, 02:15:53 pm »
We will stay 7v7 format, cos 6v6 was NWWC one, we want to people to compete (more teams more fun in my opinion) and if people want only one team per nation we can do one after :)
It was 6v6 for a reason... A lot of smaller nations struggle to field competitive players, I'm not even talking about ire but other nations too will struggle more than us.

Guessing your making team Lithuania then crusher?

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2020, 02:19:09 pm »
We will stay 7v7 format, cos 6v6 was NWWC one, we want to people to compete (more teams more fun in my opinion) and if people want only one team per nation we can do one after :)
It was 6v6 for a reason... A lot of smaller nations struggle to field competitive players, I'm not even talking about ire but other nations too will struggle more than us.

Wow

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2020, 02:20:10 pm »
Tbh I agree, one team per nation is absolutely fine

Our intiital plan was that of one team per nation however we reformatted this into multiple teams per nations for several reasons.
In creating a tournament such as this under the one team format we would have walked into a tournament with only ten teams where we would already know the top three teams ENG FRA and GER for example, however by allowing multiple teams per nation, we broaden the vision of teams aiming for the top three podium positions with teams such as FRA2 and ENG2 looking exceptionally strong and even potentially pushing these positions. Ultimately again its under the players' discretion to stack their nations top team rather than split up the best players into separate national teams as they arguably have done in the past. This would allow the same feel to of a one team per nation tournament within a larger multiple team per nations tourney. This point coupled with the wide appeal of a one day Nations tournament for those new and returning players that came with the whole quarantine situation provides a perfect amount of dedicated players to fill up 20 odd teams.

We can also always cut out some teams however there has been an appeal for the creation of new teams that aren't signed up such as ESP2, we will keep the amount of teams relatively flexible as well as the coalition aspect of the tournament being also kept flexible. Suggestions welcome!
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Crush

• First Lieutenant
  • Retirement is finally done.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Crusher
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2020, 02:22:41 pm »

Do u know any Lithuanians? Cos I'm Latvian

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2020, 02:24:01 pm »

Do u know any Lithuanians? Cos I'm Latvian
no u are Polak????!

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2020, 02:24:38 pm »
Why should you captain? Captained FRA2 last year
great performance bro
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2020, 02:42:29 pm »
Ingame Name (name with steamlinks): Mbozz
National Team ENG
Do you agree to all the rules?  Ye
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2020, 02:47:10 pm »
Why should you captain? Captained FRA2 last year
great performance bro
oopsie

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2020, 03:01:34 pm »
Again, I already said it to Kore and Wursti for the last nations cup. If you want to do an European Cup with nations, it should be the best players of each nations that play. Otherwise its just a normal tournament where people play with those who have their Nationality.
I wish we had a name for such a tournament. Perhaps a Nations cup such as NWWC, maybe something like ENWC would be a cool name.  :o

Regardless of the haha funny sarcasm:
More teams more people more fun.
A lot of good players would not get a chance to play because of roster limits. Especially for your own nation and ENG.
It also allows for teams that are less serious and tryhard, and are just participating for fun.

If you're scared about team FRA splitting up into two teams of equal strength then it's up to your captains and players themselves to make one strong team. If some good players from your nation don't want to play for your nation's first team, then that is their choice. You can't force them to play for team 1 if they'd rather play with their friends in team 2.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2020, 03:51:28 pm »
Be friends with extaz and make one good team problem solved. Somebody from IVe or 14e can make second team easily.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Márquez

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2020, 04:01:09 pm »

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2020, 04:51:27 pm »
nice balkan flag btw not really surprised you are enough retarded to not leave it blank  :-\

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2020, 05:43:44 pm »
Team-Application

Player Applications

Ingame Name (name with steamlinks): Lone, https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084970856/
National Team Germany
Do you agree to all the rules? Yes
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Hell Hounds

• Corporal
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2020, 06:09:10 pm »
Captain Application
Ingame Name (name with steamlinks):  Drake https://steamcommunity.com/id/haze809
National Team
: FRA (any)
Why should you captain? : Most titled captain in entire nw groupfighting (FrenchTouch, All-Stars, GoTA, AK47) , 4x NWWC champion as FRA leader.
Do you agree to all the rules? Yes

Offline BlackBeard

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ledger's Neko-Chan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BlackBeard
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2020, 06:19:06 pm »
Team-Application

Player Applications

Ingame Name BlackBeard https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999217782/