Author Topic: North American Regimental Groupfighting League [Season 2]  (Read 45881 times)

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American Regimental Groupfighting League [Season 2]
« Reply #195 on: July 22, 2020, 04:07:20 am »
Tbh the only people qualified to talk about the scheduling are Sir JerryOs himself and I.

Both of ya should knock it off

No. Not even going to explain the very obvious reasons why, just, no.

Spoiler
12e says we were talking shit lmao. Yeah we were talking shit about how y'all scheduled a casual groupfight with us and then cancelled the day of on purpose, and then tried to blame the LG for postponing our RGL match as the reason.

Didn't see anyone talkin too much smack to you other than that. You guys have been formed and been playing together for a while now. It's impressive that we even got 12 rounds. Like I said, you were the better team. Once we get some chemistry going and some of the rust comes off I think it's gonna get even more competitive.

No no, you were talking about how we were going to disband after we lost, and about how you were going to rub the loss in our faces, talking about how you have no respect, how we're scared blah blah blah, and I'm not even saying "You" as in the "LG" no, this is just YOU and Kristine. So, talk shit get hit. Now you get the loss rubbed in YOUR face, see how it works? Karma's a bitch isn't it?

You don't have any respect, then you don't get any respect, simple as that.

Yeah I said I have no respect after you scheduled a casual groupfight just to cancel on purpose. You knew what you were doing. Has nothing to do with the RGL match.

I know how to take a loss. It happens.

Fart, you don't even know what you're talking about. Jerry scheduled a casual, then I cancelled it when I found out, cause again, if you have time to do a casual, then you don't need to keep dodging the official. No one scheduled a groupfight just to cancel it. You don't know what went on or what you're talking about, so shut the fuck up.

I literally told Yoshie I didn’t even know we postponed anything. The point of us wanting to do a casual was to get some practice in, which you knew and cancelled it. I just called it how I saw it.
[close]

You could have scheduled with RSL, 84th, or 9th.

I cancelled it because I don't do casuals over officials. If we have to do an official and we're already a week behind, then that's the priority, not a casual, if you're not ready to schedule the official then you have no business scheduling with us.

Yes, you admitted to Yoshie you didn't know the whole situation, but yet somehow still felt informed enough to talk shit and say you don't respect us, so cool, that's where we're at. I don't care what you think I knew, or what you think you know about why we cancelled. You saw it wrong, you called it wrong, so again, shut the fuck up.
Well since you know so much about it you'd know that Jerry and I planned on doing it on the weekend since the beginning when I asked for an extension. Jerry never pushed me to schedule, he was chill with everything.

Also do you lead the 12e or does Jerry?

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #196 on: July 22, 2020, 04:12:17 am »
Tbh the only people qualified to talk about the scheduling are Sir JerryOs himself and I.

Spoiler
12e says we were talking shit lmao. Yeah we were talking shit about how y'all scheduled a casual groupfight with us and then cancelled the day of on purpose, and then tried to blame the LG for postponing our RGL match as the reason.

Didn't see anyone talkin too much smack to you other than that. You guys have been formed and been playing together for a while now. It's impressive that we even got 12 rounds. Like I said, you were the better team. Once we get some chemistry going and some of the rust comes off I think it's gonna get even more competitive.

No no, you were talking about how we were going to disband after we lost, and about how you were going to rub the loss in our faces, talking about how you have no respect, how we're scared blah blah blah, and I'm not even saying "You" as in the "LG" no, this is just YOU and Kristine. So, talk shit get hit. Now you get the loss rubbed in YOUR face, see how it works? Karma's a bitch isn't it?

Yeah I said I have no respect after you scheduled a casual groupfight just to cancel on purpose. You knew what you were doing. Has nothing to do with the RGL match.

Fart, you don't even know what you're talking about. Jerry scheduled a casual, then I cancelled it when I found out, cause again, if you have time to do a casual, then you don't need to keep dodging the official. No one scheduled a groupfight just to cancel it. You don't know what went on or what you're talking about, so shut the fuck up.

I literally told Yoshie I didn’t even know we postponed anything. The point of us wanting to do a casual was to get some practice in, which you knew and cancelled it. I just called it how I saw it.
[close]

I cancelled it because I don't do casuals over officials. If we have to do an official and we're already a week behind, then that's the priority, not a casual, if you're not ready to schedule the official then you have no business scheduling with us.

Yes, you admitted to Yoshie you didn't know the whole situation, but yet somehow still felt informed enough to talk shit and say you don't respect us, so cool, that's where we're at. I don't care what you think I knew, or what you think you know about why we cancelled. You saw it wrong, you called it wrong, so again, shut the fuck up.
Well since you know so much about it you'd know that Jerry and I planned on doing it on the weekend since the beginning when I asked for an extension. Jerry never pushed me to schedule, he was chill with everything.

Also do you lead the 12e or Jerry?

I actually was aware of that, yes. Doesn't change anything. If you're able to play wednesday then we could've moved the match up sooner. If you weren't ready on Wednesday, then wait for Saturday as you scheduled it.

What kind of retarded ass question is that? It's Jerry's regiment, doesn't mean no one else (especially Officers/NCO's) gets input.

|Viper|

« Reply #197 on: July 22, 2020, 04:17:52 am »
Isn't an impact player in-game so he has to go hard on the forums 😂😂😂

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 22, 2020, 04:22:15 am »
Isn't an impact player in-game so he has to go hard on the forums 😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #199 on: July 22, 2020, 04:36:30 am »

Spoiler

[close]

I actually was aware of that, yes. Doesn't change anything. If you're able to play wednesday then we could've moved the match up sooner. If you weren't ready on Wednesday, then wait for Saturday as you scheduled it.

What kind of retarded ass question is that? It's Jerry's regiment, doesn't mean no one else (especially Officers/NCO's) gets input.
Throughout the entire history of NW big matches have happened on weekends because that's when people are most available. I wanted more practice which is why we asked for a groupfight. If this was a problem at all you could have just said no and that would have been that.

I don't like that you guys canceled on the day of when you could've played, it's a fucking game. If you commit to playing on a day the proper thing is to do it. Rather than having all of us expecting to play then getting left on the street when we could have been doing other shit. Your point of not wanting to do a casual over an official is completely valid, but you guys should have that figured out and communicated before you go and schedule things and go looking for events (originally when I talked to Yoshie we were going to groupfight on Wednesday but you guys wanted 9 EST which we couldn't do, I'm assuming this would have just been canceled anyways).

We did try to schedule with RSL, they had other events. Cytiuz never responded to my requests, 84th doesn't want to groupfight.

If you're not okay with scheduling a casual when there's a competitive to be done, then you have no business scheduling it just to let us down. Street goes both ways.

Also, why the fuck is this even a problem. The match happened without a hitch, you guys won fair and square, what else do you want before you're happy? You don't like Fartknockers little post match posts? News flash you're not special, he does that after every match.

You started this by coming at us when you could've just taken the W

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #200 on: July 22, 2020, 04:43:08 am »
Mayonaise

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 22, 2020, 04:49:00 am »
15-12

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #202 on: July 22, 2020, 05:12:29 am »
Waste tried to get me to tk jaax And yoshie in exchange for Anna Kendrick pictures
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #203 on: July 22, 2020, 05:39:32 am »
Waste tried to get me to tk jaax And yoshie in exchange for Anna Kendrick pictures
hmmmmmmm
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #204 on: July 22, 2020, 05:53:05 am »
Godfreid take game to seriously

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 22, 2020, 05:53:45 am »

Spoiler

[close]

Throughout the entire history of NW big matches have happened on weekends because that's when people are most available. I wanted more practice which is why we asked for a groupfight. If this was a problem at all you could have just said no and that would have been that.

This doesn't merit a response.

I don't like that you guys canceled on the day of when you could've played, it's a fucking game. If you commit to playing on a day the proper thing is to do it. Rather than having all of us expecting to play then getting left on the street when we could have been doing other shit. Your point of not wanting to do a casual over an official is completely valid, but you guys should have that figured out and communicated before you go and schedule things and go looking for events (originally when I talked to Yoshie we were going to groupfight on Wednesday but you guys wanted 9 EST which we couldn't do, I'm assuming this would have just been canceled anyways).

I mean, we weren't looking for an event, we didn't approach anyone. I don't know about what you discussed with Yoshie, but had you discussed it with me, I would have told you exactly what I've been saying. And do not fucking bitch to me about the cancellation and the "proper thing to do", we cancelled like 2 hrs in advance, LG literally ditched an event with me when we were already all in the server, talk about getting a bunch of people on for no reason when they could've been doing other things lol, don't try to moral high ground me with that fucking bullshit.

We did try to schedule with RSL, they had other events. Cytiuz never responded to my requests, 84th doesn't want to groupfight.
Damn, that sucks.

If you're not okay with scheduling a casual when there's a competitive to be done, then you have no business scheduling it just to let us down. Street goes both ways.

Like 3 posts ago I said Jerry scheduled the casual, I cancelled when I heard about it. I heard about it late. Oh well.

Also, why the fuck is this even a problem. The match happened without a hitch, you guys won fair and square, what else do you want before you're happy? You don't like Fartknockers little post match posts? News flash you're not special, he does that after every match.

See, why do you bother injecting yourself in the conversation when you don't even know what the fuck is going on? And why don't you know what's going on when there's literally pages of context for what's going on?

I don't care about Fartknockers post-game post, and it has nothing to do with your scheduling or the rest of LG. I don't appreciate someone talking shit, saying they have no respect for us, going to rub the loss in our faces blah blah blah, then turning around and saying "gg", coming to our TeamSpeak like none of that happened and we're supposed to be cool. Like which is it, you either want to be friends or you don't respect us. I'm not playing these fucking snakeskin games, talking shit, then acting nice, then talking shit. Just keep shedding.

Like idk where you people are from and what experiences you've had where you think you're going to say you have no respect for your opponent and you're going to rub a loss in their face and then everyone's just going to be cool after. That's not how it works. You don't respect me, that's fine, you don't respect the regiment I'm in, fine, but why would you expect any respect in return?

No, Fartknocker & Kristine started this when they decided to talk shit beforehand. I'm just not letting it go, cause I'm tired of that shit. Had nothing to do with you, or the rest of the LG, you felt like injecting yourself into it though, so I guess I'm doing this now, but it's whatever, I don't have anything else going on atm.

Offline Epix

• Sergeant
  • Reg-Rollers be Rolling
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Epix
« Reply #206 on: July 22, 2020, 05:55:46 am »
These are some pretty good essays guys  ;D

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #207 on: July 22, 2020, 05:58:26 am »

Spoiler

[close]

This doesn't merit a response.

I mean, we weren't looking for an event, we didn't approach anyone. I don't know about what you discussed with Yoshie, but had you discussed it with me, I would have told you exactly what I've been saying. And do not fucking bitch to me about the cancellation and the "proper thing to do", we cancelled like 2 hrs in advance, LG literally ditched an event with me when we were already all in the server, talk about getting a bunch of people on for no reason when they could've been doing other things lol, don't try to moral high ground me with that fucking bullshit.

Damn, that sucks.

Like 3 posts ago I said Jerry scheduled the casual, I cancelled when I heard about it. I heard about it late. Oh well.

See, why do you bother injecting yourself in the conversation when you don't even know what the fuck is going on? And why don't you know what's going on when there's literally pages of context for what's going on?

I don't care about Fartknockers post-game post, and it has nothing to do with your scheduling or the rest of LG. I don't appreciate someone talking shit, saying they have no respect for us, going to rub the loss in our faces blah blah blah, then turning around and saying "gg", coming to our TeamSpeak like none of that happened and we're supposed to be cool. Like which is it, you either want to be friends or you don't respect us. I'm not playing these fucking snakeskin games, talking shit, then acting nice, then talking shit. Just keep shedding.

Like idk where you people are from and what experiences you've had where you think you're going to say you have no respect for your opponent and you're going to rub a loss in their face and then everyone's just going to be cool after. That's not how it works. You don't respect me, that's fine, you don't respect the regiment I'm in, fine, but why would you expect any respect in return?

No, Fartknocker & Kristine started this when they decided to talk shit beforehand. I'm just not letting it go, cause I'm tired of that shit. Had nothing to do with you, or the rest of the LG, you felt like injecting yourself into it though, so I guess I'm doing this now, but it's whatever, I don't have anything else going on atm.

Dude you spent all this time writing responses to all of this yet you have no time for a practice gf? Bro like the fuck?

No but for real whats your deal?

Offline Kapow

• Sergeant
  • New York Frog Catchers Inc.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RonnieFlex
How does an NA know of fucking Ronnieflex of all Dutch things

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 22, 2020, 06:00:34 am »
Godfreid take game to seriously

I'm just tired of the back and forth, and the personality changes. One minute someone's asking me for help, or chilling in my TS, next minute they're talking shit. Either we're cool or we're not, but I have a low tolerance for this shit. Pick one or the other, don't act nice, or ask for my help if we're not cool.

And if we're supposed to be cool, then don't talk shit. How hard of a concept is that?