Author Topic: [WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions  (Read 78715 times)

Wursti

Re: [WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions
« Reply #540 on: December 27, 2020, 05:59:23 pm »
Small advice

If u have Vegi in ur team just start recording for a proof already, (else) he will just troll and int u

think Cody and some others know what I mean  ::)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #541 on: December 27, 2020, 06:03:44 pm »
Small advice

If u have Vegi in ur team just start recording for a proof already, (else) he will just troll and int u

think Cody and some others know what I mean  ::)
lmao
I do nothing wrong with that match with Cody.
You're just an hater. Now fuck off my screen and stop being a lil bitch that follows me on every WBMM server.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Shogun.

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sunset
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #542 on: December 28, 2020, 01:31:51 am »
After a quick research of playing 22 matches using 3 different behavior patterns, i have few things to mention.
   Janne,Muha,Oneil,Flusha,Wursti (Sum of their IQ is still lower than 100), should be banned forever from NWMM for incredibly high level of toxicity and pressure on players they play with, especially for a new to MM and NW ones. Banning 5 retards would make MM twice more enjoyable for 200+ players who are still playing competitive side of this game.
   Another problem to fix is captains pick choice.I know that its more fun to play with friends, but still captains should take care about making balanced  teams. For example sometimes i am playing with LaPache native version of MM and in 80% of games he is a cpt due to his high mmr. And he is not picking me first if they are much better players to get in the team and it makes the game more fair and fun. Ofc cpts should try to pick their friends and its normal stuff , but this picks shouldnt destroy the balance. Today i saw it coming from Twister and Severus and both games were broken from the start((
  About servers and admin team, all 3 servers are fine, ofc they are bit more laggy than usual ones , but it happens because of more scripts  are installed on, u should just get used to. New admins are also okay,making their job quickly and solving most of the issues.
 Also i was impressed(in good meaning) about Golden(!) and Zeyden, even they are playing better than 99% players, they are not acting like  this 5 monkeys which have to be banned, even team fails, they are friendly to play with till the end of match. German stack, crusher, Dust(!) and Vegi(if they are no monkeys in the same team with him) are nice to play with too.
  Dogs probably gonna cry, but i dont care a lot about them and i hope NWMM will stay longer than first time.

Best wishes and good night, ur Shogun <3

Offline Crush

• First Lieutenant
  • Retirement is finally done.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Crusher
« Reply #543 on: December 28, 2020, 01:41:03 am »
After a quick research of playing 22 matches using 3 different behavior patterns, i have few things to mention.
   Janne,Muha,Oneil,Flusha,Wursti (Sum of their IQ is still lower than 100), should be banned forever from NWMM for incredibly high level of toxicity and pressure on players they play with, especially for a new to MM and NW ones. Banning 5 retards would make MM twice more enjoyable for 200+ players who are still playing competitive side of this game.
   Another problem to fix is captains pick choice.I know that its more fun to play with friends, but still captains should take care about making balanced  teams. For example sometimes i am playing with LaPache native version of MM and in 80% of games he is a cpt due to his high mmr. And he is not picking me first if they are much better players to get in the team and it makes the game more fair and fun. Ofc cpts should try to pick their friends and its normal stuff , but this picks shouldnt destroy the balance. Today i saw it coming from Twister and Severus and both games were broken from the start((
  About servers and admin team, all 3 servers are fine, ofc they are bit more laggy than usual ones , but it happens because of more scripts  are installed on, u should just get used to. New admins are also okay,making their job quickly and solving most of the issues.
 Also i was impressed(in good meaning) about Golden(!) and Zeyden, even they are playing better than 99% players, they are not acting like  this 5 monkeys which have to be banned, even team fails, they are friendly to play with till the end of match. German stack, crusher, Dust(!) and Vegi(if they are no monkeys in the same team with him) are nice to play with too.
  Dogs probably gonna cry, but i dont care a lot about them and i hope NWMM will stay longer than first time.

That was cute  8)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #544 on: December 28, 2020, 01:43:05 am »
you cant complain and be toxic yourself. you talk shit back equally as much so shut the fuck up you pathetic victimoid

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #545 on: December 28, 2020, 01:47:23 am »
Confirmed by Shogun!

I'm not toxic, but friendly.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
« Reply #546 on: December 28, 2020, 02:43:23 am »

You're equally as toxic, the only difference is you're utter garbage lmao

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #547 on: December 28, 2020, 02:58:00 am »

Thanks for the kind words Shogun, and lmao look at these two above me being toxic again on fse  ;D ;D @Oneil you are now muted for 24hr

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #548 on: December 28, 2020, 03:06:18 am »
being friendly towards people with which you paly in some sort of randomness is kinda acting like a normal human being tbh. Same in csgo or somewhere else, if you start beef or flaming with someone of your team, team performance eg. only get worse. Instead rather make suggestions what to do better ( might be inexperienced players) in a somewhat friendly way. might improve chemistry and team performance

If you cant act like that, you're a retard

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline Crush

• First Lieutenant
  • Retirement is finally done.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Crusher
« Reply #549 on: December 28, 2020, 03:25:12 am »
being friendly towards people with which you paly in some sort of randomness is kinda acting like a normal human being tbh. Same in csgo or somewhere else, if you start beef or flaming with someone of your team, team performance eg. only get worse. Instead rather make suggestions what to do better ( might be inexperienced players) in a somewhat friendly way. might improve chemistry and team performance

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
« Reply #550 on: December 28, 2020, 03:36:33 am »

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #551 on: December 28, 2020, 04:32:54 am »
golden being nice NICE

Offline Cameron.