Author Topic: [WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions  (Read 78704 times)

Mac` and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions
« Reply #450 on: December 17, 2020, 06:43:34 pm »
this is way too ez to abuse ngl
True, but everyone would benefit from it. There will always be cases where a match is slightly one sided, but it’s a small price to pay really. Would much rather be guaranteed at least one reliable player than have to pick Suarez21 and watch him 5head pepega into middle.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: December 17, 2020, 06:46:54 pm »
I was crying when i had to choose Vegi

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #452 on: December 17, 2020, 06:50:15 pm »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: December 17, 2020, 06:57:28 pm »
4eva jokers

Maskman
Crusher
Phailur
Suarez21

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #455 on: December 17, 2020, 07:01:23 pm »
When you have to chose a melee master ofc you'll cry np for free mmr cya for next boost
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #456 on: December 17, 2020, 07:01:57 pm »
The only thing I would return for is a duo queue system. This would make it so I actually get to play on the team of atleast one of my friends. perhaps it could be 6v6, and one duo is selected to be “captain”, and the 4 remaining duos are picked as in old matchmaking, the difference being if you pick one player you get his duo (it should be made perfectly clear who they are with).
This works with respect to rikkerts points, as sometimes you want to just play NW, and for that gf server is fine, but when you want to play with friends, gf server isn’t exactly fun, and this addition would fill that niche perfectly

Please explain how this easy to abuse if the WBMM Elo system actually works, rather than just a number to boost your ego. If one teams combined Elo is skyrocketing above all others in a game, that is simply unfortunate, and their opponents should not lose that many points, nor should that team gain many points.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: December 17, 2020, 07:04:30 pm »
4eva jokers

Maskman
Crusher
Phailur
Suarez21
What about Peachin or whatever his name was the Russian one

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #458 on: December 17, 2020, 07:08:33 pm »
No offence to the hosts, but this was like a dark period in NW history.

No it was only unenjoyable when you had ppl like you and Shogun in your team that ruined others games on purpose and just trolled when they were in a team with ppl they didnt like

MM itself was nice
Well, don't fucking trash-talk me then 24/7 and then I won't ruin your game.
You got what you deserved retard.

wow, already toxic af even before the revival

truly magnificent

4eva jokers

Maskman
Crusher
Phailur
Suarez21

XBOX
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Wursti

« Reply #459 on: December 17, 2020, 07:12:15 pm »
The only thing I would return for is a duo queue system. This would make it so I actually get to play on the team of atleast one of my friends. perhaps it could be 6v6, and one duo is selected to be “captain”, and the 4 remaining duos are picked as in old matchmaking, the difference being if you pick one player you get his duo (it should be made perfectly clear who they are with).
This works with respect to rikkerts points, as sometimes you want to just play NW, and for that gf server is fine, but when you want to play with friends, gf server isn’t exactly fun, and this addition would fill that niche perfectly

Please explain how this easy to abuse if the WBMM Elo system actually works, rather than just a number to boost your ego. If one teams combined Elo is skyrocketing above all others in a game, that is simply unfortunate, and their opponents should not lose that many points, nor should that team gain many points.

if they balance it that u gain/lose more/less elo if you play vs duos without having an own duo in your team or vs a team with significantly higher elo it wouldnt matter. And that would only work properly if ppl keep hidden mmr over more than a season cuz otherwise MM will be unplayable after a reset

Also the picking system itself wasnt very good, the first pick also got the 2nd last which basically got him the best player while not getting the worst in exchange.

Means one Captain can pick e.g. Python and avoid Vegi at the same time

Youre talking about Pechenin @Stone

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: December 17, 2020, 07:13:20 pm »
XBOX AND Pechenin XDD the biggest slavic mongs

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: December 17, 2020, 07:21:27 pm »
XBOX AND Pechenin XDD the biggest slavic mongs

RIP sweet prince
[close]

David_Schrein

« Reply #462 on: December 17, 2020, 07:36:20 pm »
4eva jokers

Maskman
Crusher
Phailur
Suarez21
u mean suarez24 and ogok.
Suarez21 on the otherhand was my main man fwfwfwfwfwf((

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #463 on: December 17, 2020, 07:37:27 pm »
4eva jokers

Maskman
Crusher
Phailur
Suarez21

XBOX

They both popped off on my team XBOX AND PLAYSTATION on flank my bois

Offline LaPache

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: December 17, 2020, 07:48:28 pm »

if they balance it that u gain/lose more/less elo if you play vs duos without having an own duo in your team or vs a team with significantly higher elo it wouldnt matter. And that would only work properly if ppl keep hidden mmr over more than a season cuz otherwise MM will be unplayable after a reset

Also the picking system itself wasnt very good, the first pick also got the 2nd last which basically got him the best player while not getting the worst in exchange.

Means one Captain can pick e.g. Python and avoid Vegi at the same time

Youre talking about Pechenin @Stone
Seems like you have obsolutley no clue how hidden mmr works. Or how the gain loss works in any way
We used to have a balance system by MMR with duoqueueing being allowed but it wasn't very good when 2 tier1 players are queueing together. It only works when people play a lot but people who are good at the game but don't play that often are making them look like everyone else and that made the matches quite unfair