Author Topic: Smylie's European 6v6 Tournament III [1st SSJ | 2nd Jedis | 3rd CCCP]  (Read 25330 times)

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Smylie's European 6v6 Tournament III [1st SSJ | 2nd Jedis | 3rd CCCP]
« Reply #270 on: July 15, 2020, 05:02:43 am »
no the actual realest truth is that i think a long time ago whenever i've called blackbeard a boring s keyer and he's always had it against me ever since. now he's just coming up with whatever justification to be a cunt towards me without actually realizing the hypocrisy lul

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #271 on: July 15, 2020, 02:14:19 pm »

Will try to edit and upload the playoffs part tomorrow.

Here goes. OG's finest at work. (TBE match is missing for some fucking weird reasons, couldn't find the files anywhere)

fair word of warning, you may lower your volume for the last minute of the video

thanks again Smylie for giving us that wonderful moment as a group and gg to all teams
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline BlackBeard

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ledger's Neko-Chan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BlackBeard
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #272 on: July 15, 2020, 06:32:31 pm »
no the actual realest truth is that i think a long time ago whenever i've called blackbeard a boring s keyer and he's always had it against me ever since. now he's just coming up with whatever justification to be a cunt towards me without actually realizing the hypocrisy lul
Listen here numbnuts. one i don't get mad about losing a match. two i dont throw kiddy fits for losing 2 rounds and rq. three if you think calling me a s key player has even effected me in the slightist you need to give your head a wobble (cos im a D key guy xD) so please come come back once you've done playing with your own ass and accutaly have somthing with some fire to say.

just to make it more clear. no janne you have not said anything to me or the 92nd thats made me want to insult your spasticated mind.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 16, 2020, 01:33:04 am »
Listen here numbnuts. one i don't get mad about losing a match. two i dont throw kiddy fits for losing 2 rounds and rq. three if you think calling me a s key player has even effected me in the slightist you need to give your head a wobble (cos im a D key guy xD) so please come come back once you've done playing with your own ass and accutaly have somthing with some fire to say.

just to make it more clear. no janne you have not said anything to me or the 92nd thats made me want to insult your spasticated mind.

i have no interest in these roasting battles. keep calling me a rage quitter, spammer whatever, people have been doing it since 2015 so you're not that clever yourself. i was just curious why you have such a massive hate boner for me, but as you say there's no good reason, you're just being a cunt yourself.

Offline Artista.

• Captain
  • Ex. 47th, 66th, 85e, 15thYR, Nr12, K-KA,92nd Gren.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Artista~
« Reply #274 on: July 16, 2020, 01:35:42 am »
can u lock the thread, mods ?!!?!?
vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

Offline BlackBeard

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ledger's Neko-Chan
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 16, 2020, 06:35:06 pm »

i have no interest in these roasting battles. keep calling me a rage quitter, spammer whatever, people have been doing it since 2015 so you're not that clever yourself. i was just curious why you have such a massive hate boner for me, but as you say there's no good reason, you're just being a cunt yourself.
nice. that didn't take long for you to figure out... what zoo animal did ya dad shag to produce you again?

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #276 on: July 16, 2020, 07:18:32 pm »
Alright BB, that's enough.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 16, 2020, 07:26:40 pm »
such a toxic ssj player :0

Offline BlackBeard

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ledger's Neko-Chan
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 16, 2020, 07:29:43 pm »

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 16, 2020, 11:24:28 pm »
Go Blackbeard! #TeamRoger

Offline Artista.

• Captain
  • Ex. 47th, 66th, 85e, 15thYR, Nr12, K-KA,92nd Gren.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~Artista~
« Reply #280 on: July 16, 2020, 11:56:27 pm »
why is this thread not locked already
vegi is literally the worst of the worst in this community.

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #281 on: July 18, 2020, 01:20:37 pm »
Was a nice argument, the thread will now be locked :)