Author Topic: 14e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne  (Read 160805 times)

Offline Cruor_Volt

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 84e_Sap_Cpl_Cruor_Volt
  • Side: Neutral
Here, enjoy colours.

Spoiler

[close]
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 07:39:20 pm by Cruor_Volt »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Looking forward to the EU compagnie. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Von Alten

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
^^ happy to give  a helping hand whenever :)
I'm bullying you, 14e became master on bullies

14e_SoP_Alten | 2pp_Fiz_Alten | 1oCaz_Cpl_Alten

Offline 14e_Knight

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 14e Website
Spoiler
14e and 17e uniforms are historicaly very close, they both received the white uniforms in 1806 :) (With the following regiments: 3, 4, 8, 12, 15, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24, 25, 27, 28, 33, 34 and 86)

Btw, second part of the information campaign coming this week end, with the date  ::)
Yes and as far as me and Posh know uniforms of 17e had red elements and 14e black and a bit of red. But before 1806 17e had white uniforms with purple elements because they were part of Régiment d'Auvergne. And purple has moar swag so i ordered white-purple skins at Sinjide.
17e skins
[close]

Purple looks strange on military uniforms, had they realy this colour?

Btw, i received a lot of questions about ''Who will lead this?''

We had to choose a man we can trust, so only a loyal member. Also, this man had to be experimented.

The best one for this task is NCO on the 14e since around 2 years, the older one, and speaks French and English:

14e_AdjC_Hamlenain

He will receive a very rare promotion on 14e, he will be promoted to the CO's, as Slt rank.

I wish good luck to him for the sucess of his company :)
[close]
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C3%A9giment_d%27Auvergne

Okay they were purple before 1791 but i (maybe i didn't read?) didn't saw that they keep it after this date and during NW campaigns.

We could have a lot of informations on this wesite (it is the place we bought all 14e infos), i checked, they have 17e files:

-> Série 42 : 17ème Régiment d'infanterie de ligne, 1806-1808, 4 planches.
-> Série 59 : 17ème Régiment d'Infanterie légère, 1808-1809, 4 planches.

We bought ours for around 10€, you could think about it :)

It will be great.
14e bullies, making people cri since 2011
Knight is the coolest person in the world.

Offline #LionCarry

• Major
  • Can't spred
    • View Profile
    • http://p.coldline.hu/2013/02/25/922598-20130225-xcx7GK.png
  • Nick: Lion
  • Side: Union
Ofcourse 19e is dead when I'm in italy gg, but good luck with company fellow frenchies! STOKBROOD!
Hi

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Ofcourse 19e is dead when I'm in italy gg, but good luck with company fellow frenchies! STOKBROOD!
I can explain to you when you get back the reasons. ;)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline #LionCarry

• Major
  • Can't spred
    • View Profile
    • http://p.coldline.hu/2013/02/25/922598-20130225-xcx7GK.png
  • Nick: Lion
  • Side: Union
kay kay, btw everywhere here is pizza lel
Hi

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
Knight as I said they weren't purple during Napoleonic wars but they were before and I personally preferee time from 1700-1789. But that didn't have any influence on our skins is just because purple is cool and posh color.

Offline 14e_Knight

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 14e Website
Knight as I said they weren't purple during Napoleonic wars but they were before and I personally preferee time from 1700-1789. But that didn't have any influence on our skins is just because purple is cool and posh color.

Okay i understand! :)
It is fine then !
14e bullies, making people cri since 2011
Knight is the coolest person in the world.

Nock

^^ happy to give  a helping hand whenever :)

<3

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Nock go l2p pls.

Nock

Shut up. Thanks.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
;_; Btw Knight when I get home tonight I want to ask you/talk to you about a couple little things.  ::)

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile

Offline MrSt3fan

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Col_MrSt3fan
Good luck Hamlenain !