Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 135808 times)

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Both Regiments List Added!
« Reply #1125 on: September 29, 2020, 08:22:27 pm »
i gotta say 72nd were s keying dogs, but they did most of the time rlly good in tournaments for being only German.
and in my opinion they are one of the greatest only German regiment in NW history.
kk Ins

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1126 on: September 29, 2020, 08:53:21 pm »
i gotta say 72nd +kk_Ins were s keying dogs, but they did most of the time rlly good in tournaments for being only German.
and in my opinion they are one of the greatest only German regiment in NW history.

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: September 29, 2020, 09:21:12 pm »
i gotta say 72nd + kk_Ins + cazadores were s keying dogs, but they did most of the time rlly good in tournaments for being only German.
Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #1128 on: September 29, 2020, 09:59:47 pm »
i gotta say 72nd + kk_Ins + cazadores were s keying dogs, but they did most of the time rlly good in tournaments for being only German.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #1129 on: October 02, 2020, 02:04:12 pm »
Thank for your advice, appears to be true :)

My advice for you mr "19boboy97" is don't get baited by Dayboul, he is essentially just a walking, talking French shitpost.
you considered my very short comment worthy of a serious and extended reply but my elaborate post in response to yours is troll bait shitpost?

Spoiler
[close]
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
« Reply #1130 on: October 07, 2020, 02:43:02 pm »
@boboy

I think it's pretty funny when you argue for one regiment and think they were the best, when you only were in one of the 5 or 6 german regiments which participated in international tournaments.
Especially when u talk about being a group etc, I honestly think that every regiment which, at least participated on international niveau, had the same mindset what you think is a patent of the Nr12

Thinking about that your rant was specially against 72nd, I have to tell you we got the same mindset and group mentality why you said you were the best german reg ever :)

Ok lets make this clear for everyone: I'm not here to rant about another reg or patent anything. 72nd achieved great things and did great international, I have been told.
I played in 17e in 2016, got inactive after a while, returned for a short time in 2018 for Nr12 and completly stopped playing nw till Lockdown.
So I totally missed out how 72nd was, so I will not talk about them.

Nr12 had 3 successful runs under ExoticFail in 2014, 2015 and 2018, around 3 years. The roster, bond and experience grew each time, peaking with the wins in EIC and DNWL 2018. Against german regiments I cannot remember and find any losses, only few draws we had at the beginning. As you firsthand should know DarkTemplar, since you were 2014-16 in 2Lhr and in 2018 in Nr12.

72nd existed from February 2016 till April 2018. So we can tell 72nd and Nr12 didn't compete at the same time, so there is no 1v1 comparison. Certain is that before and after the 72nd, the Nr12 dominated the german scene dito.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1131 on: October 07, 2020, 03:19:00 pm »
This argument is frankly pointless...

8Lr was the best German regiment in Early NW
Nr12 was the best German regiment in Mid NW
72nd was the best German regiment in Late NW

Other than their respective playerbases, they didn't overlap and their leading styles were much different. Arguably it was harder for the 72nd due to late era NW having so many stacked top tier regiments. But if you were to say solely off achievements then yes obviously Nr12 stands out.

Exotic never striked me as someone who particularly put emphasis on the achievements, he more wanted to play a few tournaments with his community that he enjoyed playing with. So maybe just pipe it here and agree that all 3 regiments were the best of their community/time?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
« Reply #1132 on: October 07, 2020, 04:06:16 pm »

Other than their respective playerbases, they didn't overlap and their leading styles were much different. Arguably it was harder for the 72nd due to late era NW having so many stacked top tier regiments. But if you were to say solely off achievements then yes obviously Nr12 stands out.

Exotic never striked me as someone who particularly put emphasis on the achievements, he more wanted to play a few tournaments with his community that he enjoyed playing with. So maybe just pipe it here and agree that all 3 regiments were the best of their community/time?

Agree to the statement best of their time.

Don't agree to 72nd being better or more stacked in Late NW.

Nr12 did win EIC and DNWL in 2018 after 72nd disbanded.
Did you see the Roster of back then? Adding the Players that joined out of 72nd it's insane.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=38767.0

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1133 on: October 07, 2020, 04:08:18 pm »
fking germans
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: October 07, 2020, 04:16:14 pm »

Agree to the statement best of their time.

Don't agree to 72nd being better or more stacked in Late NW.

Nr12 did win EIC and DNWL in 2018 after 72nd disbanded.
Did you see the Roster of back then? Adding the Players that joined out of 72nd it's insane.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=38767.0
idk brodog
[close]

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #1135 on: October 07, 2020, 04:24:30 pm »
Late Nr12 wasn't really that insane in my eyes, with EIC they won one big title, but winning a german tournament as a german stack isn't that impressive tbh

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1136 on: October 07, 2020, 05:48:08 pm »
Once again you are missing the point and honestly I could even go as far as to say factually incorrect.

Well done to them for winning that EIC season but the problem is they really didn't take it that far. As far as German stacks go I would actually say the 72nd's was better as their Avg skill was much better, although frustrating to play against.

Not to mention the Nr12 just sorta kept appearing out of nowhere, would play a tournament or two then just peace out. At least 72nd stuck around for years and for a time, you could definitely put them up there not just in the German scene, but internationally. Which Nr12 was lacking.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: October 08, 2020, 01:51:01 am »
Oh my God who actually cares about this boboy
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: October 08, 2020, 06:15:33 am »
just boboy

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
« Reply #1139 on: October 08, 2020, 10:14:34 am »
Oh my God who actually cares about this boboy

I started too care about it cause some people seem too confuse facts and nw history. Placing 72nd over Nr12 with some ridiculous arguments.
List is corrected, I'm happy and case closed.