Author Topic: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Team Redemption - S3 Champions]  (Read 118999 times)

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Gold 5v5 League [Season 3][Week 4]
« Reply #1095 on: June 06, 2020, 12:17:41 pm »
I was advised by my attorney Dan the Chef not to say anything else after the statement we released, but I saw vetro bringing up ft7 scores, so when U bring them up make sure u bring them all up which includes you losing to me 7-1 twice in a row(the same night u lost to fart knocker and puppytron and then quit Wolfpack cuz u lost to all of us) and u forget to mention our most recent ft7 on BBG duels where u lost 7-6  ;). I’m gonna take a play out of Priesthony’s book; everyone else have a blessed day!
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

|Viper|

« Reply #1096 on: June 06, 2020, 03:02:38 pm »
I was advised by my attorney Dan the Chef not to say anything else after the statement we released, but I saw vetro bringing up ft7 scores, so when U bring them up make sure u bring them all up which includes you losing to me 7-1 twice in a row(the same night u lost to fart knocker and puppytron and then quit Wolfpack cuz u lost to all of us) and u forget to mention our most recent ft7 on BBG duels where u lost 7-6  ;). I’m gonna take a play out of Priesthony’s book; everyone else have a blessed day!
Actually, I beat Puppytron in that ft7 (7-5) because we were talking about who was going to be the next duelist for the next bo3 rounds against Jorge’s team (Masters?) and I won being able to do the duel rounds and where I 3-0’d Yoshie. Also, I never lost 7-1 to you twice but I did lose 7-6 to you sure. Last but no least I didn’t bring up the ft7 shit, Kristine did.

Will you rematch me? Probably not... why? Well Idk  ::)

Two 7-0’s > One 7-6 (as if 7-6 isn’t close or anything you know LOL)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 03:10:38 pm by VetroG »

Offline Philoni

• Corporal
  • President of RaptorBoat
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Phil
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1097 on: June 06, 2020, 05:36:12 pm »
Quote from VetroG directed to Fireboy- "I'd take your taser and shove it right down your throat and blow your intestines out".
pizza

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1098 on: June 06, 2020, 06:20:40 pm »
Quote from VetroG directed to Fireboy- "I'd take your taser and shove it right down your throat and blow your intestines out".
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1099 on: June 06, 2020, 08:28:58 pm »
Quote from VetroG directed to Fireboy- "Are you gonna keep talking or are you gonna shut your fat black ass mouth. Fuck you n****r. Fuck you."

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #1100 on: June 06, 2020, 09:16:57 pm »
Magmar is questionable for this week's match between Corona and Team Vindica, per sources

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #1101 on: June 06, 2020, 10:23:16 pm »

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: June 06, 2020, 11:13:42 pm »
North American Gold 5v5 league is preparing to cut ties with NA groupfighting after players were banned for taking a knee for George Floyd.

Image from Gyazo" width="635

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #1103 on: June 07, 2020, 12:21:13 am »
Chad

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: June 07, 2020, 01:33:23 am »
Actually, I beat Puppytron in that ft7 (7-5) because we were talking about who was going to be the next duelist for the next bo3 rounds against Jorge’s team (Masters?) and I won being able to do the duel rounds and where I 3-0’d Yoshie. Also, I never lost 7-1 to you twice but I did lose 7-6 to you sure. Last but no least I didn’t bring up the ft7 shit, Kristine did.

Will you rematch me? Probably not... why? Well Idk  ::)

Two 7-0’s > One 7-6 (as if 7-6 isn’t close or anything you know LOL)

You're right you did beat puppytron to be our duelist. But I am talking bout after that we were all in TS messing around on a duel server or locked server. You lost to all 3 of us and we joked about how one of 3 should be the new duelist and u took it to heart and quit the team and blamed the melee as the reason for you quitting.

Spoiler
[Yesterday, 8:47 PM]
TomBradyTheGoat:
   Remember Wolfpack

Fartknocker:
   ye

TomBradyTheGoat:
   How many ft7s did Vetro lose to me that day he quit?
   2 or 3

Fartknocker:
   a lot
   lost to me toe
   too
   and to puppy
   or was thayt a different time

[Yesterday, 8:48 PM]
TomBradyTheGoat:
   Yeah I remember he lost twice to me 7-1 then u and puppy then he quit
   Nah u remember right

TomBradyTheGoat:
   Hey do I have permission to post part of our chat on fse (Wolfpack and where Vetro lost to us) he’s claiming he never lost to us and that he beat puppy
[12:12 PM]
Fartknocker:
   Yeah u can

[close]

Spoiler
[12:03 PM]
TomBradyTheGoat:
   Remember Wolfpack (team with u me Vetro fartknocker knight of St. John)

[12:03 PM]
[BotH]Puppytron:
   ye
   wait dont tell me
   its coming back
[12:04 PM]
TomBradyTheGoat:
   Nah lol remember when we all ft7ed Vetro then he quit

[12:04 PM]
[BotH]Puppytron:
   no but i have no doubt that happened
   lmfaoo
   vetro was such a bitch

[12:05 PM]
TomBradyTheGoat:
   Yeah it happened lol now he’s tryna say it didn’t but ye he lost twice in a row to me then to fart then to you we were all in ts
   Then he quit the team right after

[12:06 PM]
[BotH]Puppytron:
   oh fuck i remember now
   he was so mad

TomBradyTheGoat:
   Yup
   U don’t mind if I post the conversation part that u remember on fse
   Because he claiming he beat u 7-5 and never lost to me or fart.

[BotH]Puppytron:
   cant believe he ever tried to deny that i was the best member of wolfpack

[12:07 PM]
TomBradyTheGoat:
   But me and fart were like he lost to all 3 of us

[BotH]Puppytron:
   i whooped vetro regularly

[BotH]Puppytron:
   go for it
[close]

imagine having a 20-30 ping advantage in a meta that benefits low pingers and then complaining about it
doesnt Vetro get under 20 ping?

yea that’s the 20-30 ping advantage, since most players get around 35-50 and he has like 15.

Maybe if Wolfpack focused on their melee and not cringy press statements they wouldn’t lose to a team of free agents
Once we beat you guys in our rematch maybe you'll fall apart just like we made Aftershock.

Vetro lost a few ft7's and quit smh. At least you don't quit when you lose all the time.

I wonder why fartknocker the team captain would post this on the OFFICIAL WPC thread if none of this happened ???

It's funny that 3 of the 4 people in that TS channel and server remember the same thing and the only person that doesn't is the one guy that lost  :o

Also before any mods jump me for posting chat logs check the spoilers i got both of their permissions

|Viper|

« Reply #1105 on: June 07, 2020, 02:30:13 am »
So... I won when I was supposed to and lost on a public server? Shit point.

Also Puppytron really out here saying he was the best player from Wolfpack... lol.

Puppytron's K/D WPC
[close]

My K/D WPC (quit before mid league I'm pretty sure)
[close]

Fireboy's K/D WPC
[close]

What's sad about your KDR ratio is your ratio is .11 higher than mine and I quit way before the league was over (I think?) and you're hardly above me lol. I was above you in almost (if not) every scrim or match we did together (except the first match because I think I was the 3rd fragger), but besides that don't make me get all of the screenshots don't wanna make you too emotional  :( :-\ You also wrote your response from work wtf kinda shit is that LOL. Get back to work since you're on that hard grind since you post it on your Snapchat story every other day LMAOOO
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 02:35:20 am by VetroG »

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: June 07, 2020, 02:41:31 am »
*Vetro lies*

*Three different people refutes his lies*

Immediately changes subject and cries "I wasn't trying"

The VetroG SPECIAL

You obviously cared and got hurt because you quit the league right after  ;D

Also not at work if I'm on NW? Good try tho bud. You'll get em next time.

|Viper|

« Reply #1107 on: June 07, 2020, 02:48:08 am »
In which one of my points against you did I lie? LMAOOOOO you call me a liar but can't even respond to the topic the conversation is about??? Sounds like you just don't have a response

*Vetro proves Fireboy wrong*

*Fireboy notices he's in the wrong and goes a different rout than what the conversation is about*

Spoiler
[close]

It's okay Fireboy you'll get em next time.

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
« Reply #1108 on: June 07, 2020, 02:53:00 am »
In which one of my points against you did I lie? LMAOOOOO you call me a liar but can't even respond to the topic the conversation is about??? Sounds like you just don't have a response

*Vetro proves Fireboy wrong*

*Fireboy notices he's in the wrong and goes a different rout than what the conversation is about*

Spoiler
[close]

It's okay Fireboy you'll get em next time.
yo vetro is that a 3d almost real life anime girl on your pfp. my influence reaches into the darkest places yesh

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: June 07, 2020, 02:55:04 am »
Are you honestly this retarded? You lie that you never lost to me or puppytron. Three of us prove you did by the chat logs and the FSE post and you quitting(something you do a lot LOL) and you change the subject immediately to KDs which mine was still better than yours. Then you try to make fun of my job and claim I’m working which is another lie. Then you post that part of the convo from the groupchat but fail to include where Nickcole said the scrim will be around 10pm. What time is it now Vetro? 8:50est I know time is hard for you to understand since you failed 10th grade but come on man! I just got out of a linebattle with Wall Stryker Pedro was there ask any of them lol.

Don’t worry you’ll do better next time  ;D

You can’t argue with stupidity and ignorance so I’m not gonna try anymore
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 03:00:05 am by fireboy »