Author Topic: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot "1st Notts" [EU] [Est. 2016].  (Read 552039 times)

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot. Recruiting Since 2016. (V.2)
« Reply #135 on: May 11, 2020, 01:29:33 pm »
Imagine caring this much about the regimental side of NW  ??? :o
we could literally say the same about compgfs
I don’t really care about comp gfs. I just play with my friends. But you don’t see me or most people going onto other gf teams threads causing shit. All of this can be done off the thread. But clearly everyone wants an audience and wants to let people know if they won or not. Stupid

Offline Queeeeen

• Second Lieutenant
  • 92nd Luke Fraser VIRGIN GREN
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 11, 2020, 01:30:26 pm »
I don’t really care about comp gfs. I just play with my friends. But you don’t see me or most people going onto other gf teams threads causing shit. All of this can be done off the thread. But clearly everyone wants an audience and wants to let people know if they won or not. Stupid
big audience this

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #137 on: May 11, 2020, 01:35:13 pm »
big audience this
Ikr

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #138 on: May 11, 2020, 01:38:29 pm »
This thread is meant so i can shit on my boi Maskman  :-*

Spoiler
for the ones who takes it seriously you shouldnt lmao
[close]
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 11, 2020, 01:45:25 pm »
Invite reg is more referring to the fact that you guys have people spamming anyone who can block on steam to join your reg. Just recruiting anyone that is good and active in the comp community makes your regiment more of a groupfighting team/melee stack than a proper regiment. They just play in 92nd because you guys currently have the highest chance to beat 15th. If pieter leaves the scene again, another reg will take your place and all the meleers will go there instead. Its how its been for 2 years now.
Smylie just has a tough time explaining what he means because he lost 99% of his brain capacity smoking weed.
ye thats fair, but i hope you can understand im just trying to make the best and most of it, and i wouldnt call it a groupfighting team/melee stack, since outside the grenadiers we still have 4 companies filled with casual players and semi competetive players who are just here to have good a time. grens wise i have to agree with you in some cases but in others id say theyre also jsut there to enjoy the game on the competetive side of the nw scene.
Ye I am just expressing my opinion. I'm not gonna tell you how to run your reg. I'm just saying that these hoes aint loyal.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 11, 2020, 01:51:55 pm »
Spamming people? Like dont bullshit there Rikkert. The only peeps i recruited for the Grens is maybe Coco and Muha (who's inactive). For the rest they come by theirselfs.
Jesus, no wonder why the competitive communty falls apart with all these bullshit

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 11, 2020, 01:53:02 pm »
Invite reg is more referring to the fact that you guys have people spamming anyone who can block on steam to join your reg. Just recruiting anyone that is good and active in the comp community makes your regiment more of a groupfighting team/melee stack than a proper regiment. They just play in 92nd because you guys currently have the highest chance to beat 15th. If pieter leaves the scene again, another reg will take your place and all the meleers will go there instead. Its how its been for 2 years now.
Smylie just has a tough time explaining what he means because he lost 99% of his brain capacity smoking weed.
ye thats fair, but i hope you can understand im just trying to make the best and most of it, and i wouldnt call it a groupfighting team/melee stack, since outside the grenadiers we still have 4 companies filled with casual players and semi competetive players who are just here to have good a time. grens wise i have to agree with you in some cases but in others id say theyre also jsut there to enjoy the game on the competetive side of the nw scene.
Ye I am just expressing my opinion. I'm not gonna tell you how to run your reg. I'm just saying that these hoes aint loyal.
You're not expressing your opinion. You're throwing facts at us when you dont even know how things work overhere

Offline Zebaad

• First Lieutenant
  • alea iacta est
    • View Profile
    • Bastion Maps
  • Nick: 47th_Cpt_Zebaad_Peritz
  • Side: Union
« Reply #142 on: May 11, 2020, 01:55:12 pm »
I'm gonna jump right in there and say Nova's a good lad

Offline Queeeeen

• Second Lieutenant
  • 92nd Luke Fraser VIRGIN GREN
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 11, 2020, 01:56:19 pm »
I'm gonna jump right in there and say Nova's a good lad

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
« Reply #144 on: May 11, 2020, 01:59:17 pm »
Ye you’re right hahaha but there’s also the people that are and It’s not fair to call us an invite reg because of a few people who just joined so they can write shit down on their steam profile while the majority just enjoys the Reg

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #145 on: May 11, 2020, 02:04:27 pm »
Ye, a point i agree with as if a regiment like the 17è reformed all ur guys would leave in grens, if the 2eFusGre reformed all ur frenchies would leave and even if movement, or someone similar, made a reg it would take a big hit on ur grens.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #146 on: May 11, 2020, 02:09:45 pm »
We consider these players to be loyal and we expect them to stay after the tourney aswell, people who just join for a tournament will still have to commit and devote a lot of time to the 92nd thus making them one of us.

Fair enough we understand Wolfe. All hoes only be loyal to Nova
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 11, 2020, 02:14:32 pm »
Ye, a point i agree with as if a regiment like the 17è reformed all ur guys would leave in grens, if the 2eFusGre reformed all ur frenchies would leave and even if movement, or someone similar, made a reg it would take a big hit on ur grens.
what about ur frienchies? David Higen Leberchill? Please Smylie just quit it dude LMAO
You can keep going about what regiment reforms 66th 18e 17e 14e idc idc.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 02:17:00 pm by Vegi. »

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #148 on: May 11, 2020, 02:20:49 pm »
Ngl if McMeekins reforms I’m leaving 45thN and taking the old meme mcmeekin boys with me. Me for Colonel and Sadman LtCol?
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Nock

« Reply #149 on: May 11, 2020, 02:30:15 pm »
Spoiler
what about ur frienchies? David Higen Leberchill? Please Smylie just quit it dude LMAO
You can keep going about what regiment reforms 66th 18e 17e 14e idc idc.
[close]

Spoiler
tbf, i've never been in the 2eFusGre and never rly liked it smh, but i know that david and higen are both pretty loyal dudes
[close]