Author Topic: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot "1st Notts" [EU] [Est. 2016].  (Read 556876 times)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot. Recruiting Since 2016. (V.2)
« Reply #121 on: May 11, 2020, 12:57:27 pm »
Lt Maskman
45thN disband when?

lol in 45thN it takes you 3 years to get to Lt rank. In 92nd it takes 3 weeks to LtCol lets see who'll last longer

Its true. Every month we have a ceremony to celebrate people who have been in the regiment for three weeks and they get LTCol. Currently we have over 100 active LTCol's but enough about us.

Congrats on the promo mask. Just make sure you spell your tags correctly. Lieutenant tags can be tricky. If you need a hand let me know.
u forget, the 92nd doesn't give out the LtCol rank just the Gren rank (sad but true) and tbf Pieter only got LtCol over Vegi coz Vegi has less braincells than a fucking vegetable.
Lmao Didnt promoted someone to gren in months, but whatever Smylie keep trying to recruit 92nd members, so you can actually win maybe some rounds vs us  :)
If ur referring to chada, he said he wasn’t in a reg (Pieter has seen the logs) and ye 92nd is better at melee but it’s also an invite reg. so go back to sucking wolffe off in hopes you’ll get LtCol, or even threaten to leave the reg if u don’t (like last time).
you ahve a rare talent smylie, really i mean it! you should do something with it! All of what you just said, is completely and utterly wrong.
Okay then master of masters, how is what I said wrong?
first of all we arent an invite reg, we sometimes have invites in casual linebattles but i dont see anything wrong with that since  they usally come to us asking if they can play an event with us, the grens dont allow double regging in other competive regiments  to make sure we arent becoming an invite reg, all grens except for 1 at the moment have been in the reg for over 2 months some even1 year. vegi never threatened to leave. vegi doesnt sucks me off he takes it in the back. hopes this clears things up for ye :)
To give it to u, u don’t allow double regging however the reason why I call u an invite reg is because you get players to play for u in tournaments who aren’t devoted and sometimes aren’t even members over loyal members. And there is no way that only one of ur grens hasn’t been there for 2 months, that’s a load of bollocks.

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
« Reply #122 on: May 11, 2020, 01:08:54 pm »
Spoiler
Lt Maskman
45thN disband when?

lol in 45thN it takes you 3 years to get to Lt rank. In 92nd it takes 3 weeks to LtCol lets see who'll last longer

Its true. Every month we have a ceremony to celebrate people who have been in the regiment for three weeks and they get LTCol. Currently we have over 100 active LTCol's but enough about us.

Congrats on the promo mask. Just make sure you spell your tags correctly. Lieutenant tags can be tricky. If you need a hand let me know.
u forget, the 92nd doesn't give out the LtCol rank just the Gren rank (sad but true) and tbf Pieter only got LtCol over Vegi coz Vegi has less braincells than a fucking vegetable.
Lmao Didnt promoted someone to gren in months, but whatever Smylie keep trying to recruit 92nd members, so you can actually win maybe some rounds vs us  :)
If ur referring to chada, he said he wasn’t in a reg (Pieter has seen the logs) and ye 92nd is better at melee but it’s also an invite reg. so go back to sucking wolffe off in hopes you’ll get LtCol, or even threaten to leave the reg if u don’t (like last time).
you ahve a rare talent smylie, really i mean it! you should do something with it! All of what you just said, is completely and utterly wrong.
first of all we arent an invite reg, we sometimes have invites in casual linebattles but i dont see anything wrong with that since  they usally come to us asking if they can play an event with us, the grens dont allow double regging in other competive regiments  to make sure we arent becoming an invite reg, all grens except for 1 at the moment have been in the reg for over 2 months some even1 year. vegi never threatened to leave. vegi doesnt sucks me off he takes it in the back. hopes this clears things up for ye :)
To give it to u, u don’t allow double regging however the reason why I call u an invite reg is because you get players to play for u in tournaments who aren’t devoted and sometimes aren’t even members over loyal members. And there is no way that only one of ur grens hasn’t been there for 2 months, that’s a load of bollocks.
[close]
Check my roster ( I’m Talking about gren rank and up) for tourneys as far as I’m aware we only allow those to play who check of all the boxes above (no double regging in other comp regs) who play regularly and are there when called for or needed. We consider these to be loyal and we expect them to stay after the tourney aswell, people who just join for a tournament will still have to commit and devote a lot of time to the 92nd thus making them one of us. Call us whatever you want but the truth is (and I know you are right in a very small amount of cases) that the majority of my players or even all of them with maybe the exception of a very small amount are loyal, and we do not intent to become a merc regiment or let mercs play our tournaments. I can see where you’re coming from but you have to take into consideration that you have no clue when my lads joined or what we ask of expect from them. If you still wish to call us an invite regiment after this then I’m not quite sure how to change your mind but I hope this explains it enough for you. :)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 01:16:44 pm by Wolffe »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 11, 2020, 01:12:05 pm »
Smylie trying to recruit 92nd 'invite' members for his 55th YIKES
sounds stupid isnt it? xD

Offline Queeeeen

• Second Lieutenant
  • 92nd Luke Fraser VIRGIN GREN
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 11, 2020, 01:12:26 pm »
vegi does take it in da batty tho

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
« Reply #125 on: May 11, 2020, 01:15:08 pm »
just say major and he'll do anything you want trust me!

ItsAlex

« Reply #126 on: May 11, 2020, 01:15:20 pm »
YO STFU  :( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 11, 2020, 01:16:14 pm »
We spoke about this Wolffe, that you cant say stuff like this in public

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 11, 2020, 01:16:45 pm »
Invite reg is more referring to the fact that you guys have people spamming anyone who can block on steam to join your reg. Just recruiting anyone that is good and active in the comp community makes your regiment more of a groupfighting team/melee stack than a proper regiment. They just play in 92nd because you guys currently have the highest chance to beat 15th. If pieter leaves the scene again, another reg will take your place and all the meleers will go there instead. Its how its been for 2 years now.
Smylie just has a tough time explaining what he means because he lost 99% of his brain capacity smoking weed.

ItsAlex

« Reply #129 on: May 11, 2020, 01:17:17 pm »
Lt Maskman
45thN disband when?

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
« Reply #130 on: May 11, 2020, 01:17:56 pm »
sorry dude but i gotta tell you something, that one time i told you i wasnt recording but calling my mother, i was actually recording.
you got some nice views on that video aswell

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #131 on: May 11, 2020, 01:20:15 pm »
Imagine caring this much about the regimental side of NW  ??? :o

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 11, 2020, 01:20:26 pm »
sorry dude but i gotta tell you something, that one time i told you i wasnt recording but calling my mother, i was actually recording.
you got some nice views on that video aswell

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
« Reply #133 on: May 11, 2020, 01:21:52 pm »
Invite reg is more referring to the fact that you guys have people spamming anyone who can block on steam to join your reg. Just recruiting anyone that is good and active in the comp community makes your regiment more of a groupfighting team/melee stack than a proper regiment. They just play in 92nd because you guys currently have the highest chance to beat 15th. If pieter leaves the scene again, another reg will take your place and all the meleers will go there instead. Its how its been for 2 years now.
Smylie just has a tough time explaining what he means because he lost 99% of his brain capacity smoking weed.
ye thats fair, but i hope you can understand im just trying to make the best and most of it, and i wouldnt call it a groupfighting team/melee stack, since outside the grenadiers we still have 4 companies filled with casual players and semi competetive players who are just here to have good a time. grens wise i have to agree with you in some cases but in others id say theyre also jsut there to enjoy the game on the competetive side of the nw scene.

Offline Queeeeen

• Second Lieutenant
  • 92nd Luke Fraser VIRGIN GREN
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 11, 2020, 01:24:03 pm »
Imagine caring this much about the regimental side of NW  ??? :o
we could literally say the same about compgfs