Author Topic: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot "1st Notts" [EU] [Est. 2016].  (Read 556913 times)

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot. Recruiting Since 2016. (V.2)
« Reply #105 on: May 11, 2020, 11:28:27 am »
Lt Maskman
45thN disband when?

lol in 45thN it takes you 3 years to get to Lt rank. In 92nd it takes 3 weeks to LtCol lets see who'll last longer

Its true. Every month we have a ceremony to celebrate people who have been in the regiment for three weeks and they get LTCol. Currently we have over 100 active LTCol's but enough about us.

Congrats on the promo mask. Just make sure you spell your tags correctly. Lieutenant tags can be tricky. If you need a hand let me know.
u forget, the 92nd doesn't give out the LtCol rank just the Gren rank (sad but true) and tbf Pieter only got LtCol over Vegi coz Vegi has less braincells than a fucking vegetable.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 11:31:57 am by Smylie »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #106 on: May 11, 2020, 11:36:30 am »
Lt Maskman
45thN disband when?

lol in 45thN it takes you 3 years to get to Lt rank. In 92nd it takes 3 weeks to LtCol lets see who'll last longer

Its true. Every month we have a ceremony to celebrate people who have been in the regiment for three weeks and they get LTCol. Currently we have over 100 active LTCol's but enough about us.

Congrats on the promo mask. Just make sure you spell your tags correctly. Lieutenant tags can be tricky. If you need a hand let me know.
u forget, the 92nd doesn't give out the LtCol rank just the Gren rank (sad but true) and tbf Pieter only got LtCol over Vegi coz Vegi has less braincells than a fucking vegetable.
Lmao Didnt promoted someone to gren in months, but whatever Smylie keep trying to recruit 92nd members, so you can actually win maybe some rounds vs us  :)
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #107 on: May 11, 2020, 11:41:56 am »
Lt Maskman
45thN disband when?

Fun fact: Maskman got back in the days Rct to Cpt in 1 month in the 45thN!
What do you have to say about that Maskman?!

Are you that obsessed about me?! Fucking stalker
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 11, 2020, 11:43:08 am »
Lt Maskman
45thN disband when?

Fun fact: Maskman got back in the days Rct to Cpt in 1 month in the 45thN!
What do you have to say about that Maskman?!

Are you that obsessed about me?! Fucking stalker
Love you too maskman  :-*

Offline Queeeeen

• Second Lieutenant
  • 92nd Luke Fraser VIRGIN GREN
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 11, 2020, 11:45:05 am »
Lt Maskman
45thN disband when?

you'd think the vitamin k from veggies would do some good to his brain

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 11, 2020, 12:09:59 pm »
Lt Maskman
45thN disband when?

you'd think the vitamin k from veggies would do some good to his brain

Vegi needs some vitamin D
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 11, 2020, 12:12:11 pm »
Lt Maskman
45thN disband when?

Lmao Didnt promoted someone to gren in months, but whatever Smylie keep trying to recruit 92nd members, so you can actually win maybe some rounds vs us  :)
If ur referring to chada, he said he wasn’t in a reg (Pieter has seen the logs) and ye 92nd is better at melee but it’s also an invite reg. so go back to sucking wolffe off in hopes you’ll get LtCol, or even threaten to leave the reg if u don’t (like last time).

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 11, 2020, 12:16:53 pm »

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 11, 2020, 12:17:38 pm »

Smylie and Vegi bashing each other is debatably more enjoyable than Maskman and Vegi going at it

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
« Reply #114 on: May 11, 2020, 12:18:00 pm »
Lt Maskman
45thN disband when?

If ur referring to chada, he said he wasn’t in a reg (Pieter has seen the logs) and ye 92nd is better at melee but it’s also an invite reg. so go back to sucking wolffe off in hopes you’ll get LtCol, or even threaten to leave the reg if u don’t (like last time).
you ahve a rare talent smylie, really i mean it! you should do something with it! All of what you just said, is completely and utterly wrong.

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 11, 2020, 12:19:01 pm »

Smylie and Vegi bashing each other is debatably more enjoyable than Maskman and Vegi going at it
I think u should join in bb

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 11, 2020, 12:19:55 pm »
Lt Maskman
45thN disband when?

you ahve a rare talent smylie, really i mean it! you should do something with it! All of what you just said, is completely and utterly wrong.
Okay then master of masters, how is what I said wrong?

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 11, 2020, 12:23:30 pm »
Spoiler
Lt Maskman
45thN disband when?

[close]
haha

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
« Reply #118 on: May 11, 2020, 12:27:11 pm »
Lt Maskman
45thN disband when?

first of all we arent an invite reg, we sometimes have invites in casual linebattles but i dont see anything wrong with that since  they usally come to us asking if they can play an event with us, the grens dont allow double regging in other competive regiments  to make sure we arent becoming an invite reg, all grens except for 1 at the moment have been in the reg for over 2 months some even1 year. vegi never threatened to leave. vegi doesnt sucks me off he takes it in the back. hopes this clears things up for ye :)

Offline ValleyPikey

• Sergeant Major
  • bumbaclut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IRE NWWC 2021
  • Side: Union
« Reply #119 on: May 11, 2020, 12:38:09 pm »
Big beef