Author Topic: 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment of Foot "1st Notts" [EU] [Est. 2016].  (Read 558556 times)

Offline Mauri

• Colonel
  • Make Killbox Great Again
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mauri
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
hello team

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Mitchell

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Mitchell
  • Side: Union
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 10:53:06 pm by Mitchell »

Phailur

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer

we missed you

Phailur showing up right on time for EIC semi final, love to see it! <3

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
The final round of CR elections is here so please do go out and vote, whether it be for me or another candidate. As there'll be likely no debate before you do vote please do read my so called, 'final pitch' and my application for CR with my manifesto as found below.

CR Application
Name: Maskman
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes, I do

Why should you become CR?:  I have already been CR, admittedly for half a term, and am finally getting to grips with the Job on the forum when it comes to snipping posts and putting my input in certain discussions with the moderation team regarding any issues or child board requests. I have been mostly leaving the forum moderation to the professionals - the moderation team, though I still keep myself in the loop with any discussions that do take place. I have good experience of being the CR and things have been going well I like to think. Lastly and most importantly I have been a consistent player and leader in the NW community for a year and half now straight and am a reliable friendly face anyone can approach for advice/help - I don't have plans to quit and I really do care for this community.

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? In regards to the groupfighting scene I will be hosting another rookie tournament come early June whilst also continuing to offer a helping hand when it comes to helping ref/organise tournaments - as seen with my support and organisation for VPE and Smylie 5v5 Tournaments respectively where last minute help was required.

Regimentally I will continue to be involved in the EIC moderation team as well as managing rosters referees and matches for EIC matches helping out Chriseh whenever I can. Furthermore I shall be still involved in the NWLA giving helpful constructive inputs to when Regimental tournaments should take place and how the rest of the year regimentally should be staggered and planned out.

I will continue striving working on a grassroots level amongst the community not only by accommodating both matchmaking and pickups on 45thN TS but also through getting more and more NW players involved in the competitive scene by thrusting players into the competitive scene through the use of the NPP Series and numerous other groupfighting teams that are available in the regiment. My involvement in getting people involved in the  groupfighting scene hasn't only been restricted through what I can do in my regiment, more importantly I have been very active promoting admining and managing WBMM for the past couple of months and have been working with LaPache on a new exciting feature coming to WBMM so stay tuned ::)
[close]

If you're a competitive player invested in the groupfighting scene go out and vote for me, someone who has hosted numerous groupfighting tournaments most notably EIS and ENWC and other single day tournament. As a captain that runs one of the oldest standing groupfighting teams in the scene - NSS, I an active leader within the groupfighitng scene am vocal about what I think is best for the competitive scene having the experience and knowledge of how to run tournaments and having been active attending every single tournament for the past year.

If you're a casual competitive player committed to your regiment, go out and vote for me, as someone who has hosted regimental tournaments in the past and as an officer in the largest regiment in the game - I know and have much experience in managing and dealing with issues in my regiment and the community as a whole. It goes without saying that I really also do care about the regimental scene hugely, the people in the 45thN know that and also regimental leaders who I work with on a day to day basis know that too.

Just also wanted to thank everyone in the 45thN for being so supportive during the last campaign and for this one too, a big reason to why theres always been so much enthusiasm for my campaigns is because people know how committed I am to this community - thank you.

#BaskWithMask
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 06:06:58 pm by maskmanmarks »

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
#MaskForBask

Offline Mauri

• Colonel
  • Make Killbox Great Again
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mauri
#ForMaskBask

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
I am that other candidate 8)

Gl tho :3

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
NW cult
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
back the beef call the banners