Author Topic: M. Tournaments | 5v5 RDM | 1st: Mighty's | 2nd: Maskman's | 3rd: Steinmann's  (Read 30307 times)

Phailur

Re: M. Tournaments | 5v5 Randomised | 26th of April
« Reply #210 on: April 21, 2020, 09:12:00 pm »
Seems like some ppl dont understand the sense of the tournament

but what do you expect from matchfixing people that only want to play in stacked teams  ::)

?
germans

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #211 on: April 21, 2020, 11:10:21 pm »
Crusher Hypno Marquez Crea Achilles Irish Wolpi all want to join.
Ismar might sign up too.
you could see if you can expand it into a 6v6 if a couple more people sign up, you'd essentially just need two more ppl to give everyone an extra sub and make it 6v6

David_Schrein

« Reply #212 on: April 21, 2020, 11:11:54 pm »
Randomized as in: playing with people you know, but normally don't play with. Or playing with completely new people. It also allows newer players to get a taste of competitive. KAPITEIN BEWEGING.
NWFL was the reason something like that was there. Me and alot of others have said the aspect of this "randomised 5v5" is to see your team on a short period of time and then go into a tournament with 0 expectations. Not that u are able to play with a team the full week and then just being able to get more comfortable with eachother

Offline Ismar

• Corporal
  • Inconsistent idiot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: chokemar
« Reply #213 on: April 21, 2020, 11:17:34 pm »
Nickname: Ismar
Steam Contact (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045337064/
Where you from (Country): Netherlands
riki is so ceeewwwl

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 21, 2020, 11:24:01 pm »
Randomized as in: playing with people you know, but normally don't play with. Or playing with completely new people. It also allows newer players to get a taste of competitive. KAPITEIN BEWEGING.
NWFL was the reason something like that was there. Me and alot of others have said the aspect of this "randomised 5v5" is to see your team on a short period of time and then go into a tournament with 0 expectations. Not that u are able to play with a team the full week and then just being able to get more comfortable with eachother
Ok but that is quite clearly not the point of this tournament, otherwise he wouldn't have released the teams right now

David_Schrein

« Reply #215 on: April 21, 2020, 11:32:25 pm »
Ok but that is quite clearly not the point of this tournament, otherwise he wouldn't have released the teams right now
the last edition the teams got put together 3 days before the tourn and there were last day swaps in the teams. which made it complete random. not like this. But it is what it is

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #216 on: April 22, 2020, 11:23:02 am »
Crusher Hypno Marquez Crea Achilles Irish Wolpi all want to join.
Ismar might sign up too.
you could see if you can expand it into a 6v6 if a couple more people sign up, you'd essentially just need two more ppl to give everyone an extra sub and make it 6v6
DEADLINES???
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #217 on: April 22, 2020, 12:53:48 pm »
Reroll closer towards the tournament date or decline coz deadline
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #218 on: April 24, 2020, 03:26:21 pm »
The fact that I am one of the few captains who hasn't even bothered doing a practice match proves that this tournament isn't random as you've made it so that the teams get use to eachother, which defeats the point of the tournament.

Wursti

« Reply #219 on: April 24, 2020, 03:33:43 pm »
Imo the point of that Tournament is to have balanced teams and not that its random

and the way you guys want it to be it will never work out since most captains wont manage to add their people
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 03:52:51 pm by Wursti »

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #220 on: April 24, 2020, 03:45:55 pm »
The fact that I am one of the few captains who hasn't even bothered doing a practice match proves that this tournament isn't random as you've made it so that the teams get use to eachother, which defeats the point of the tournament.
Only the organizer can say what the “point” of the tournament is. Just because your strategy of doing nothing won last time doesn’t mean it will again!!!!

Offline MarxeiL

• Board Moderator
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #221 on: April 24, 2020, 05:51:16 pm »
Thread Updated

Rosters updated. Some team names are added.

Captains below should provide me their team name as soon as possible otherwise they will be just called like last time - *Captain's Nickname Team*.

- Smylie
- Bagins
- Coco_Ayala
- ExtaZz94
- Golden
- Tigere

Still looking for somebody who can provide me two servers for this. So we can finish the tourney within 1-2 hours.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Aurius

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 24, 2020, 11:04:12 pm »
Nickname: Aurius
Steam Contact (Link required): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Auriuss/
Where you from (Country):Turkey

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #223 on: April 26, 2020, 11:28:39 am »
Hi, sorry to tell you this so late but I would rather not play in this tournament so can you please get someone else to take my spot. Sorry for the inconvenience just I want to spend my time on something I want to do.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #224 on: April 26, 2020, 11:40:28 am »
Hi, sorry to tell you this so late but I would rather not play in this tournament so can you please get someone else to take my spot. Sorry for the inconvenience just I want to spend my time on something I want to do.
N1 smylie